Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page John or Paul?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.07.2007, 09:23 AM   #21
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
GEORGE WAS THE BEST!! may he rest in peace

But if i had to pick between Paul and John, i'd choose Paul.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2007, 01:30 PM   #22
Torn Curtain
invito al cielo

Torn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Dan Speaks
I also don't like The Long and Winding Road.

I wasn't a fan of the song until I heard the magnificent version on Anthology 3.
Torn Curtain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2007, 01:34 PM   #23
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
**Ringo Starr**
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2007, 02:23 PM   #24
sun city girl
the end of the ugly

sun city girl kicks all y'all's assessun city girl kicks all y'all's assessun city girl kicks all y'all's assessun city girl kicks all y'all's assessun city girl kicks all y'all's assessun city girl kicks all y'all's assessun city girl kicks all y'all's assessun city girl kicks all y'all's assessun city girl kicks all y'all's assessun city girl kicks all y'all's assessun city girl kicks all y'all's asses
john, but paul was ok too. and george... and...
sun city girl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2007, 06:11 PM   #25
lungfish
bad moon rising

lungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
I'm glad to see there are no Yoko haters here, at least so far. I'm sick of people saying she broke up the beatles. Fact is, they needed to break up.

true, i agree. they definitely needed to break up and progress outside of the Beatles stigma.
but Yoko certainly didn't help matters, as far as the band trying to staying together is concerned.
it wasn't her 100% fault, as it was no ones, but she definitely made it painfully clear, as others did, that the Beatles were going down the tube.
Paul held on to the very end though, wanting to keep the "myth" alive.
John mostly was true to himself and just said "fuck it" haha.
his heart was no longer in the whole Beatles craze. he hated it from early on.
Yoko, in a sense, for John's sake, helped him break out, helped him gain more confidence. She was his fuel to drive. and so on.
thank god for her in that sense.
and of course for her work.
lungfish is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth