Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Stumble Upon finds
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.02.2006, 09:59 PM   #1
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know how many other of you guys have stumble upon, but you should, it's cool. It's a toolbar add-on that sends you to randomly submitted sites based on your intrests. You can rate sites good or bad and add your own ones for other people to stumble upon.
if you don't have it you should get it here -> http://www.stumbleupon.com/

I think it'd be cool to post cool sites you find on stumble upon here and maybe add eacother in the network, or something.

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/1272/
A cool collection of sidewalk art like this...

http://www.progressiveboink.com/arch...lvinhobbes.htm
25 awesome calvin and hobbes comics. It has reminded how much I loved this comic. SO much so that I made them my avatar. represent.
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.02.2006, 11:02 PM   #2
sonikold
children of satan

sonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's asses
what's yr su name? mine is mugwump. it's the coolest thing on the internet.

sonikold is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.02.2006, 11:09 PM   #3
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
alexcellent is mine

yea, it's a great boredom reducer

hey, there's a bowling green in kentucky too. I went to college there for a semester
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth