Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Photography Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.22.2014, 06:19 PM   #4161
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses

Placer by outside the camp, on Flickr

graspira by outside the camp, on Flickr

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.23.2014, 12:43 AM   #4162
blunderbuss
expwy. to yr skull

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest

Nice! But more importantly, nice to see you in these parts. I hope life is treating you well?
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2014, 06:04 PM   #4163
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunderbuss
Nice! But more importantly, nice to see you in these parts. I hope life is treating you well?

It seems to be, thank you. This year had been decent.

Hope you're doing well, not bad at least.

Old 07.25.2014, 02:20 AM   #4164
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Hip Priest!!

Theese are the months of good comebacks. Really nice pics too. Gear used?
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2014, 02:43 AM   #4165
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Hip Priest!!

Theese are the months of good comebacks. Really nice pics too. Gear used?

Cheers. It's great to see familiar faces.

Sony a58 DSLT. Have the macro and zoon lenses from the old a200 that fit, so the choice for upgrading was only ever really going to be another Sony.

Old 08.17.2014, 05:51 PM   #4166
Antagon
the end of the ugly

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
From a recent portrait-session

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2014, 05:55 PM   #4167
Antagon
the end of the ugly

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses

Old 08.24.2014, 01:36 PM   #4168
Antagon
the end of the ugly

Old 08.24.2014, 01:41 PM   #4169
Antagon
the end of the ugly

Old 08.24.2014, 05:36 PM   #4170
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
fantastic photos by hip priest-- that black and white skylight is gorgeous.

antagon - i like yours too but if they were mine i'd crop some of them a bit i think-- especially off the top thirds. the rusty iron for example. and some of the girl ones also. yes/no/maybe?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.24.2014, 05:53 PM   #4171
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
No, leave them as they are. They are wonderful.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.24.2014, 11:22 PM   #4172
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
maybe i'm a complete yahoo and this is a more conventional frame but i kinda like it cut this way better-- i like her look more in it.

evidently editing the jpg with a primitive tool (osx preview) has altered the contrast of the original which was so awesome to begin with (this one is greyer) but i thought i'd show what i meant.

i think by removing the negative space above her 2 things happened: she looks taller/more powerful, and the triangle of the composition fills the frame more.

then again, leonardo gave more head space, but his "lens" is wider, and due to the proportions (more torso, more elbow room) la gioconda's eye line is high on the frame.

anyway since i don't own antagon's photo nor the right to desecrate it i'll nuke it right after though.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.15.2014, 06:50 AM   #4173
Antagon
the end of the ugly

Thanks for taking the time to elaborate, !@#$%! To be honest, I wasn't really able to see a difference at first glance but I suppose there is something to it. Props for providing a constructive explanation. I just think I'm not at the top of my game right now, probably have to sort out some personal issues first. I'm contemplating a hiatus.

Old 12.14.2014, 11:56 AM   #4174
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses

Old 12.14.2014, 12:00 PM   #4175
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

159199206207208 209
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth