Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Dish (in a nice way) on your partner!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.04.2009, 08:08 PM   #1
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Share a funny story about something your partner/spouse said or did.
This one still cracks me up:
I recently got a call from my brother in Calif. He told me that he has prostrate cancer. When I hung up I was upset. My bf says, what's the matter honey? I say, my brother's got prostrate cancer. He gives me a big hug and says, Awwww....have you had yours checked lately? I could NOT stop laughing. He was completely serious.
I'm a GRRRRRRLLLL.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 08:45 PM   #2
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
my wife has Tourette's, or at least, she wishes that she had it.

if she has a sense for what's appropriate, she doesn't care.

"THIS IS NOT THE HI-LO." I always say.

she's also The World's Worst Driver (13 years in a row). a trip with her isn't the same without a few stomps on my imaginary break.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 04:46 AM   #3
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
we've only been together for five weeks or so. it's all sunshine and rainbows so far.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 05:01 AM   #4
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
sorry to hear about your brother having prostate cancer btw.

flickr

Old 09.05.2009, 08:15 AM   #5
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Having been married umpteen years, I have a million of them. One of my favorites goes back to when we were still baby lovers, not even engaged yet, and we'd gone to see Halloween right after it came out. My gf was pretty frightened throughout, squeezing my wrists, hiding her face, etc. Finally, in one of those last scenes in the house with Jamie Lee Curtis when the guy starts to get up again after being knocked down, my gf couldn't take it anymore--got up out of her seat and went running from the theater out onto the street. I stayed for the rest of the movie.

Not really very funny, but just kind of cute. She was never pissed that I didn't come out after her either.
Old 09.05.2009, 08:17 AM   #6
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
On one of our very first dates, we were back in her apt listening to records and she put on the white album. We got so scared during Rev #9 that we had to turn the record off and double lock the doors. We weren't even stoned or high.
Old 09.05.2009, 08:58 AM   #7
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
we've only been together for five weeks or so. it's all sunshine and rainbows so far.
cute
Old 09.05.2009, 09:44 AM   #8
ploesj
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
cute

yeah now we are 'the cute couple with the weird last names'. later we'll turn into 'the couple with the weird last names'.

flickr

Old 09.05.2009, 10:00 AM   #9
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Or the couple with the weird last name? (no pluralization)

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 10:13 AM   #10
ploesj
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Or the couple with the weird last name? (no pluralization)

naah i'd rather keep mine. my dad already made the joke: if you ever get married, better practise before with the priest or it might turn into a tongue-twister'.

i have a french-spanish sounding last name, his is greek.

flickr

Old 09.05.2009, 11:09 AM   #11
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
My gf is so awesome. She is seriously the most intelligent person I have ever met....I have so many stories that demonstrate this. She also has the kindness heart and is so incredibly creative. But what turns me on the most about her is how badass she can become. She has a second degree black belt and used to be a ranked competitive martial artist. Although my gf usually shy and concerned about making good impressions, if somebody does something messed up she will make it known that she can (and will) totally fuck you up. One example of this is when a former roommate of mine brought this kid over to our house who proceeded to make extremely narcissistic and offensive comments throughout the whole night. At one point he took it a step too far. She smashed a beer bottle against the table and held the broken end in front of his face, telling him that if he said anything else she would totally fuck him up. At that point, he shut up. I love what a tuff chick she is!

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 08:39 PM   #12
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
I'm happily single right now, but an ex-girlfriend of mine whom I am still good friends with always made me particularly happy with her 'don't take shit from no one' attitude. If anyone pissed her off in the slightest she'd give them hell. Once, at a Lightning Bolt show, the douche that organized the show had his interns act as a 'safety crew', forming a protective ring around the band as they performed. This didn't do a god damn thing except piss everybody off, especially since some of the interns took there task way too seriously. She focused on one of them in particular. She kept jabbing him in the ribs, and then finally she decided to just hock a big fucking loogie right on the back of his neck. When he turned around in disbelief she stared him down intensely, called him something, and was just like "WHAT."

If we weren't at a Lightning Bolt show I'd have fucked her in the ass right there.

I can kind of only date chicks that grew up in New York. All of the transplants that move here just aren't tough enough.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 08:43 PM   #13
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
my wife has Tourette's, or at least, she wishes that she had it.

if she has a sense for what's appropriate, she doesn't care.

"THIS IS NOT THE HI-LO." I always say.

she's also The World's Worst Driver (13 years in a row). a trip with her isn't the same without a few stomps on my imaginary break.

really? that's the best you can do?

do you want me to play this game? i'm good at this game.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 08:43 PM   #14
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
I'm happily single right now, but an ex-girlfriend of mine whom I am still good friends with always made me particularly happy with her 'don't take shit from no one' attitude. If anyone pissed her off in the slightest she'd give them hell. Once, at a Lightning Bolt show, the douche that organized the show had his interns act as a 'safety crew', forming a protective ring around the band as they performed. This didn't do a god damn thing except piss everybody off, especially since some of the interns took there task way too seriously. She focused on one of them in particular. She kept jabbing him in the ribs, and then finally she decided to just hock a big fucking loogie right on the back of his neck. When he turned around in disbelief she stared him down intensely, called him something, and was just like "WHAT."

If we weren't at a Lightning Bolt show I'd have fucked her in the ass right there.

I can kind of only date chicks that grew up in New York. All of the transplants that move here just aren't tough enough.

your ex-girlfriend sounds like the average annoying bulldog-dyke to me.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 08:48 PM   #15
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgun
really? that's the best you can do?

do you want me to play this game? i'm good at this game.

learn to read the OP (in a nice way).

I don't doubt yr witching ways, yr evilness.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 08:50 PM   #16
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

fuck you

my boyfriend is the best person in the whole wide world
let me think of an anecdote
Old 09.05.2009, 09:03 PM   #17
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
your ex-girlfriend sounds like the average annoying bulldog-dyke to me.

Ha ha, trust me, if she were I'd have had no interest. I can't stand bulldog dykes. She was very different in that she had nothing to prove to anyone. She's also very feminine. Versus bulldog. She's just a chick that grew up in the Bronx.

Old 09.05.2009, 09:04 PM   #18
amerikangod
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
fuck you

Fight me and prove otherwise.

Old 09.05.2009, 09:04 PM   #19
Lamont Cranston
100%

Lamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's asses
I have no partner D:
Old 09.05.2009, 09:08 PM   #20
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Fight me and prove otherwise.
i own guns, i don't need to fight

i've decided i'm not going to bore everyone with an anecdote. 8 inches of cock is enough.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth