Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page A question for the ladies
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.13.2008, 03:48 PM   #41
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
Cocks or gtfo.

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2008, 03:56 PM   #42
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
anal sex is a total hassle, it makes a mess, you need lube, it feels a bit weird, generally it takes time to loosen "things" up

my friend, the ten percent of women who have deep vaginal orgasms vs strictly clitoral orgams, tend to report that any form of anal stimulation extremely pleasurable, though I am sure that a foot of dick would be a bit much...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2008, 04:01 PM   #43
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
my friend, the ten percent of women who have deep vaginal orgasms vs strictly clitoral orgams, tend to report that any form of anal stimulation extremely pleasurable, though I am sure that a foot of dick would be a bit much...

i don't give a shit about that, i'm talking from the perspective of the fucker rather than the fuckee
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2008, 04:06 PM   #44
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
FOOT OF DICK!

whata great band name!!!!
Old 02.13.2008, 04:11 PM   #45
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i don't give a shit about that, i'm talking from the perspective of the fucker rather than the fuckee

sex is a game of power relations.
power, like drinks and hallucinogens, is best when shared with others.
further, the feeling of trying to control everything taxes the soul, whereas giving into the chaos and lack of control tends to feel zen, which explains why human beings like to get shitfaced drunk or hallucinate from ingesting plants in the first place, in order to have the true freedom of selflessness, of not having to dominate and control the experience. It is also why we like roller coasters and scary movies, we like NOT to be in control, as it is easier on the mind then attempting to feign control.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2008, 04:17 PM   #46
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
sex is a game of power relations.
power, like drinks and hallucinogens, is best when shared with others.
further, the feeling of trying to control everything taxes the soul, whereas giving into the chaos and lack of control tends to feel zen, which explains why human beings like to get shitfaced drunk or hallucinate from ingesting plants in the first place, in order to have the true freedom of selflessness, of not having to dominate and control the experience. It is also why we like roller coasters and scary movies, we like NOT to be in control, as it is easier on the mind then attempting to feign control.

have you ever done somebody up the arse?
Old 02.13.2008, 04:23 PM   #47
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Start an anal sex thread for this rubbish and leave this one for the ladies who love the cock.

ok, but only because there a about a zillion chicks dying to post in this thread and i'm getting in their way
Old 02.13.2008, 04:24 PM   #48
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
And not enough anal sex threads turn up when using the search function.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2008, 04:35 PM   #49
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
vaginas expand a good amount in length but a foot long will bottom out before getting all the way in. the girl will have pain and intense orgasms.

whoa, where do you get this "pain and intense orgasms" notion? pain yes, but no intense orgasms. i've rammed a cervix or two or five or more, mostly by unleashing my natural enthusiasm for pounding that ass hard, and the screams of pain were NOT, i repeat, NOT orgasmic. when you don't have room to roam you have to be GENTLE with that pussy or she will suffer intolerable pain which will kill her chances of having an orgasm. i guess some chicks get off on the heavy suffering, but i've never shared the sack with their kind.

if you have a preference for pounding hard & deep (i do, when the timing is right), you gotta have a girl with enough room in her, and not delude yourself thinking she's having "intense orgasms" when she's actually screaming for her life. in this situation, being the bearer of an oversized hard cock will be a liability, restricting one's spontaneous range and intensity of motion (except for the case of sadists, i suppose). i don't know about the large floppy cocks, i suppose those operate differently, being semi-soft, but i don't own one, so i can't comment.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.14.2008, 04:53 AM   #50
sarramkrop

Quote:
anal sex is a total hassle, it makes a mess, you need lube, it feels a bit weird, generally it takes time to loosen "things" up

One hopes that you are not talking from personal experience with taking it up the arse. Unless, of course, Toilet & Bowels is the in-house expert on anal sex that we were all waiting for.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.14.2008, 05:09 AM   #51
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
And not enough anal sex threads turn up when using the search function.
you have to search for "buttsecks"
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.14.2008, 05:34 AM   #52
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
I have received several emails lately suggesting that all that women really want is a good hard 12" cock. Does this mean that I should take the flowers and choclates that I was going to give for Valentines Day back to the petrol station for a refund?

I know this Rabbi who can cut your cock and shorten it to 12".
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth