Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post pictures of hot girls!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.05.2008, 08:35 AM   #2181
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Is this a new name or have you just been lurking forever?
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2008, 08:39 AM   #2182
sarramkrop

That's not truncated for sure. She would rather step over an unborn child on the pavement than use terminology like lol in one of her posts.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2008, 08:39 AM   #2183
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses

she was very beautiful in Hiroshima, mo amour.
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2008, 08:40 AM   #2184
tetatesticle
little trouble girl

tetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Is this a new name or have you just been lurking forever?

Sort of both. I was on the old board but I forgot what my username was, so I had to make a new one. I never really used to post. Just read and laugh.
tetatesticle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2008, 08:42 AM   #2185
tetatesticle
little trouble girl

tetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
That's not truncated for sure. She would rather step over an unborn child on the pavement than use terminology like lol in one of her posts.

Is that a polite way of saying I suck? lol
Old 04.05.2008, 08:52 AM   #2186
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I knew it wasn't her; I just thought it might have been someone else with a new name. She wouldn't use shorthand or put her own picture in this thread. Her writer's voice is impossible to miss.
Old 04.05.2008, 08:57 AM   #2187
tetatesticle
little trouble girl

Quote:
I knew it wasn't her; I just thought it might have been someone else with a new name. She wouldn't use shorthand or put her own picture in this thread. Her writer's voice is impossible to miss.

He's right, I'm not her. I think I'm flattered by such a presumption though.

I agree with you about her writing style also. I think that's a lot of the attraction.
Old 04.05.2008, 06:11 PM   #2188
biffbot
little trouble girl

biffbot kicks all y'all's assesbiffbot kicks all y'all's assesbiffbot kicks all y'all's assesbiffbot kicks all y'all's assesbiffbot kicks all y'all's assesbiffbot kicks all y'all's assesbiffbot kicks all y'all's assesbiffbot kicks all y'all's assesbiffbot kicks all y'all's assesbiffbot kicks all y'all's assesbiffbot kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

probably unimportant... but how did the unborn child get on the pavement? wouldn't there be a pregnant woman around the unborn child...?

maybe... "she would rather step over a pregnant woman on the pavement..."
,./..___..._/...../../...../..___/..'/..___/..+...../../.../.._..__/../..___/..../...../
./../__/...|..__/../__../../.....,./../...,........../../.../../..\.\.../../____../../\..\
/.______/./______/./._/.*.+./._/...*,.`...../._/.../_/.....\_\/______//_/...\_.\
biffbot is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.06.2008, 08:38 AM   #2189
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by biffbot
probably unimportant... but how did the unborn child get on the pavement? wouldn't there be a pregnant woman around the unborn child...?

lost foetus?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.06.2008, 06:20 PM   #2190
tetatesticle
little trouble girl

Quote:

Actually,how would you know what she'd do or not do? Do you actually know her? Have any of you even spoken with her for any other reason other than her own need to get herself all wet over the various accents of anyone pathetic enough to bother calling her? Probably not.
'lol' seems like it has fiber compared to that. >>> LOL <<<< Infact she probably does have a boyfriend, but I bet she doesn't tell him about some of the things she gets up to in here. Same goes for all the other flirts in here and their significant others. But I suppose these days 'love' comes cheap and morals bought and sold, for quick 'profit'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by biffbot

Probably fell out of her over-fucked pussy [father? take your pick], on her way to spread her phone number around [ like her VD ], so she can complain about crank calls later on, and feel all warm and fuzzy about being 'stalked' or sort after, but maintain the facade in public that she's still an unsucessful loser Gen Xer.Misanthrope? Anti-social? don't make me 'lol'. It might piss off the pretentious ignoramuses, that conveniently forget that they post in an internet forum and worry about their 'board cred', or Truncy cred, as if it's going to pay dividends at some point in the future.But it's good to have a hobby; 'Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character. '

Who's next? [laughs] ?

To summarise unless you actually know these [forum] people personally don't try and sound like you do and furthermore, don't try and make out like you're fuckin' blood brothers.
Old 04.07.2008, 03:46 AM   #2191
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetatesticle
Actually,how would you know what she'd do or not do? Do you actually know her? Have any of you even spoken with her for any other reason other than her own need to get herself all wet over the various accents of anyone pathetic enough to bother calling her? Probably not.
'lol' seems like it has fiber compared to that. >>> LOL <<<< Infact she probably does have a boyfriend, but I bet she doesn't tell him about some of the things she gets up to in here. Same goes for all the other flirts in here and their significant others. But I suppose these days 'love' comes cheap and morals bought and sold, for quick 'profit'.

Probably fell out of her over-fucked pussy [father? take your pick], on her way to spread her phone number around [ like her VD ], so she can complain about crank calls later on, and feel all warm and fuzzy about being 'stalked' or sort after, but maintain the facade in public that she's still an unsucessful loser Gen Xer.Misanthrope? Anti-social? don't make me 'lol'. It might piss off the pretentious ignoramuses, that conveniently forget that they post in an internet forum and worry about their 'board cred', or Truncy cred, as if it's going to pay dividends at some point in the future.But it's good to have a hobby; 'Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character. '

Who's next? [laughs] ?

To summarise unless you actually know these [forum] people personally don't try and sound like you do and furthermore, don't try and make out like you're fuckin' blood brothers.
Can somebody explain to me what this is all about? I have no idea.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2008, 04:06 AM   #2192
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
fucking truncated, where has she gone? she doesnt come up in search.
Old 04.07.2008, 10:30 AM   #2193
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetatesticle

Who's next? [laughs] ?

killjoy.

i am in principle not opposed to witnessing your fantasies and confessions, but must they be displayed in what by definition is a shallow, amusing thread?

please. pictures only and such comments as "wow" or "oooh". thanks.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2008, 10:32 AM   #2194
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

I don't know that I would describe truncated as a "flirt" anyway. You have to like people in order to flirt with them. And you have to post sometimes.
Old 04.07.2008, 10:50 AM   #2195
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I don't know that I would describe truncated as a "flirt" anyway. You have to like people in order to flirt with them. And you have to post sometimes.
serious arguments = off topic.

here's the remedy-- bleached, trashy, yet hot:

Old 04.07.2008, 11:03 AM   #2196
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

ew. post some grownups you disgusting fool.

anyway im out of here. i've decided to shirk work & go to the movies.

Old 04.07.2008, 11:14 AM   #2197
mangajunky
expwy. to yr skull

mangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's asses
Adults only, please.

Don't let yer meat loaf.
mangajunky is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2008, 12:53 PM   #2198
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

fuckit. my evil plan was foiled by a client. arghhh.

anyway. i know the cure for my frustration. bundas!!

Old 04.07.2008, 09:48 PM   #2199
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses

for some reason, maggie gyllenhaal is insanely attractive in a really bizarre way.
Old 04.07.2008, 10:15 PM   #2200
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
ohhh my, the weirdness.

my ex-girlfriend kinda looks like maggie, naturally, i think maggie is very hot but i also have weird feelings about me thinking she's hot.

makes me wonder what the ex is up to presently.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
60100107108109 110 111112113120160210 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth