Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page cancer from cell phones
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.19.2017, 06:17 AM   #1
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Your techo fetish really is killing you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii82I1IzFRY
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2017, 08:54 AM   #2
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
we all carry a microwave emitter and receiver, capable of sending microwave signas at leas a square mile away to a giant microwave tower and emitter, which amplifies the signal and shoots it to a giant microwave sattelite which then floods the earth with microwave radiation. you can't send pinpoint microwave signals. the entire earth is flooded now with microwaves sent by hundreds of communications sattelites. every single type of radiant energy can knock a molecule lose in your DNA and cause a cell to metastify, cosmic rays, microwaves, high voltage power lines, etc.

i would not be surprised to find the cancer rates go sky high over the next 20 years as the population ages with cell phones stuck near their crotches and glued to their brains. but we gotta have spnapchat!!!!!!! hahhahaha
Old 06.19.2017, 04:32 PM   #3
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
i would not be surprised to find the cancer rates go sky high over the next 20 years as the population ages with cell phones stuck near their crotches and glued to their brains. but we gotta have spnapchat!!!!!!! hahhahaha

The claim is that the danger is the proximity to the massive emitters that massively raises the surrounding environment electrical field - so even those of us who do not use cell phones are forced to incur this overall pollution. There is no science to show this is safe.

The Owners put the worst shit in dog food because they know the cancers take 8-10 years to show up and people will just accept it as old age. They probably figure the same with humans.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth