Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Denver Show at the Gothic Theatre
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.03.2006, 11:37 PM   #41
poster72
empty page

poster72 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
matt, this downtown? id love to check it out, but not sure i can make it downtown, gotta go to stinkytown (aka, greeley) for a little while tomorrow
poster72 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.04.2006, 11:14 AM   #42
matt g
bad moon rising

matt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by poster72
matt, this downtown? id love to check it out, but not sure i can make it downtown, gotta go to stinkytown (aka, greeley) for a little while tomorrow
yeah it is downtown, between 27th & 28th on Larimer, i have to do the mapqwest thing because i'm not exactly sure where to go, but i think it's near coors field.
matt g is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.04.2006, 07:57 PM   #43
thethuthinnang
little trouble girl

thethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to all
This is my favorite photo that I took:

thethuthinnang is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.04.2006, 08:06 PM   #44
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Very cool thethuthinang !!

That was when Thurston was handing his guitar up to the balcony crowd, ehh !!! I swear I must've been 5 to 10 feet to your left. I was directly under Kim. Nice shot !
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.04.2006, 08:08 PM   #45
thethuthinnang
little trouble girl

thethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by against_the_grain
Very cool thethuthinang !!

That was when Thurston was handing his guitar up the balcony crowd, ehh !!! I swear I must've been 5 to 10 feet to your left. I was directly under Kim. Nice shot !

yes! check out the video i posted on page 2 if you haven't. great show!
Old 07.04.2006, 08:15 PM   #46
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
I haven't even tried because the best I get is 26.4 K thru my dialup. It sucks, I'm so used to DSL before I moved out here in the boonies.....How big is the file..and how long would it take to view at this snail pace ?

Some sweet still photos in that other link. Oh and the one of Thurston...the hand silhouette on his back is righteous! I like the ones that look like they're on fire. Here's one of mine...

Not sure how to downsize on this site..so if this is too large....sorry.

Old 07.06.2006, 01:32 PM   #47
against_the_grain
stalker

I've been going thru my many pics of the show last week...and finding what I thought were crappy pics...playing with them in 'Picture It'...( I don't have photoshop)...and making them better...Hope you're not burnt out at my pic posting...and can enjoy......

Kim and Lee....

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
Old 07.06.2006, 03:20 PM   #48
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Nah man, keep em' coming.
Old 07.06.2006, 03:40 PM   #49
thethuthinnang
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by against_the_grain
I haven't even tried because the best I get is 26.4 K thru my dialup. It sucks, I'm so used to DSL before I moved out here in the boonies.....How big is the file..and how long would it take to view at this snail pace ?

Probably too long.

The lighting was awesome at this show. It allowed everyone to get some decent effects/photos without using flash.
Old 07.06.2006, 04:09 PM   #50
against_the_grain
stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethuthinnang
Probably too long.

The lighting was awesome at this show. It allowed everyone to get some decent effects/photos without using flash.

My connection is SO slow...it times out before stuff can even download. I wish to hell I could view it....

..and I checked out all your thumbnail pics....very nice..

Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
Nah man, keep em' coming.

I'll do some more later....and thanks...

Miles Davis
Old 07.08.2006, 09:20 PM   #51
against_the_grain
stalker

Miles Davis

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth