Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Noise and Jpop.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.03.2013, 08:53 PM   #1
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
It's being done and it's not annoying like lolicore. But...someone finally mixed these two and I fucking love it.

Hatsune Kaidan(Hijokaidan and a vocaloid) LIVE!

BiS Kaidan(idol group and Hijokaidan) Here they're doing a noise cover of Jun Togawa's 'Suki Suki Daisuki'

Merzbow and Hatsune Miku <---I have no idea who mashed Merzbow and the vocaloid, but I think it sounds great.

and then there's this guy

watashino koko

I thought it'd could be cool to mash the two...then I first stumbled upon the Merzbow/Miku track and was pretty fucking floored at how cool it sounded. Anyways....pretty exciting to see this actually happening I guess.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2013, 08:56 PM   #2
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Also Merzbow did that album with Ladybird and it had a few tracks that are really fucking killer.....Automatic Latino being one of them.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.04.2013, 06:41 AM   #3
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
It's being done and it's not annoying like lolicore. But...someone finally mixed these two and I fucking love it.

Hatsune Kaidan(Hijokaidan and a vocaloid) LIVE!

BiS Kaidan(idol group and Hijokaidan) Here they're doing a noise cover of Jun Togawa's 'Suki Suki Daisuki'

Merzbow and Hatsune Miku <---I have no idea who mashed Merzbow and the vocaloid, but I think it sounds great.

and then there's this guy

watashino koko

I thought it'd could be cool to mash the two...then I first stumbled upon the Merzbow/Miku track and was pretty fucking floored at how cool it sounded. Anyways....pretty exciting to see this actually happening I guess.

^^^those are brilliant - thanks for sharing!

Not the same, but I found this enjoying: http://youtu.be/d2nLoh32CS0
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth