Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Fuck Radiohead Fans!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.25.2006, 12:35 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I'd just like to take this opportunity to say FUCK YOU to all the Radiohead fans out there. You guys are fanstastic, a tribute to everything about music. You are all on the level of the people who bought tickets for American Idol at the Kodak! You bastards!

The presale tickets went out in ten seconds, and then the public sale sell out while my fucking order is processing! and too top it all, assholes sell theses tickets for upwards of sixhundred dollars a piece on the net? you've all gone crazy, and I've decided not to cast my lot with any of you. quite honestly it seems that NOT going to such a show would be better for my morality, considering by the scandalousness of getting these tickets, the crowd will be the worst of the worst. what ever happened to just loving music? The grateful dead sold out hundreds of thousands of seats, and still EVERYONE ALWAYS managed to MAKE IT INTO ANY GD show that they needed to. what happened to music? are we in the era of 50s pop and beatle mania all over again? When Chuck Berry finally kicks the bucket, then we can burry popular music and move on to the underground, but as a testimony to ROCK and ROLL, you can probably catch Berry at the club in St Louis every third sunday much easier then ever trying to get radiohead tickets anyways.... well I'm done bitching and complaining,

its like i told you, what I said, Steal your face right off your head!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2006, 12:39 PM   #2
ozZuB-ginK
little trouble girl

ozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to behold
radiohead probably has a msg board.
Old 05.25.2006, 12:43 PM   #3
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
they do, but I like this one. and i posted it there too

Old 05.25.2006, 12:51 PM   #4
Neongod
the destroyed room

Neongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant future
Boo fucking hoo. No ticket for you?. Aww... Go have a good cry and then go to ateaseweb.com msg board and check out the multimedia secion. There you can download all of the new songs. You might want to check out www.lders.nl as well.
Old 05.25.2006, 12:55 PM   #5
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

indeed

Old 05.25.2006, 12:55 PM   #6
DemonBox
the end of the ugly

DemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neongod
Boo fucking hoo. No ticket for you?. Aww... Go have a good cry and then go to ateaseweb.com msg board and check out the multimedia secion. There you can download all of the new songs. You might want to check out www.lders.nl as well.

yeah man, talk about luxury-problems. Atleast Radiohead play yr hometown. I'd be amazed if they ever came here.
DemonBox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2006, 12:57 PM   #7
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
www.dictionary.com may be your new best friend.

logistics aside, you should be angry at yourself for not getting on the ball earlier. get over it. they'll tour again, and if they don't, it probably isn't that important in the first place.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2006, 12:59 PM   #8
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Scaplers are not fans. And of course Radiohead concerts are going to sell out fast, what do you expect?
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2006, 01:18 PM   #9
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
Scaplers are not fans. And of course Radiohead concerts are going to sell out fast, what do you expect?

no shit. and scalpers are not fans, the are businessmen. that has been my whole point! has even good artistic music become just business? i was pissed off enough at the sonic youth meets pearl jam fiasco going on next month.

Old 05.25.2006, 01:21 PM   #10
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
I don't really like Radiohead, I find them kind of boring.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2006, 01:25 PM   #11
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
no shit. and scalpers are not fans, the are businessmen. that has been my whole point! has even good artistic music become just business? i was pissed off enough at the sonic youth meets pearl jam fiasco going on next month.

music has always been business oriented. even those bullshit hippy jam bands have a business aspect to them.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2006, 01:36 PM   #12
greenbird
bad moon rising

greenbird kicks all y'all's assesgreenbird kicks all y'all's assesgreenbird kicks all y'all's assesgreenbird kicks all y'all's assesgreenbird kicks all y'all's assesgreenbird kicks all y'all's assesgreenbird kicks all y'all's assesgreenbird kicks all y'all's assesgreenbird kicks all y'all's assesgreenbird kicks all y'all's assesgreenbird kicks all y'all's asses
If you hate radiohead fans so much, why were you trying to get a ticket to stand in the middle of a crowd of them?

Hypocrite
greenbird is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2006, 01:49 PM   #13
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbird
If you hate radiohead fans so much, why were you trying to get a ticket to stand in the middle of a crowd of them?

Hypocrite

well considering this situation, I am agreeing with you 100% and I've realized that I suppose I wouldn't beable to enjoy the show surrounded by such. i guess its a kurt cobain complex, so ill just enjoy a dvd and a spliff. disregard the ranting.

Old 05.25.2006, 01:53 PM   #14
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
another brilliant thread by a brilliant person.

more reasons why pot should not be legalized ever.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2006, 02:02 PM   #15
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic

You must blah blah everyneurotic blah blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2006, 02:11 PM   #16
ozZuB-ginK
little trouble girl

ozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to behold
legalize it!
Old 05.25.2006, 02:12 PM   #17
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Radiohead fans?They are all vegetarian mashheads to me Sir

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2006, 02:13 PM   #18
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic

you can insult the dignity of the tread without insulting the dignity of the poster, asshole. so in addition to the fuck you out to the radiohead fans out there, a new fuck you goes out to Everyneurotic, who takes asshole of the day award, and considering the asshole i've been this morning it was quite the competition.

Old 05.25.2006, 03:36 PM   #19
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
FUCK YOU. I bought tickets. I got them. You are a fucking pot-fried hippie. You shouldn't be allowed to go.
Old 05.25.2006, 04:20 PM   #20
Pax Americana
expwy. to yr skull

Pax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's asses
I tried to get Radiohead tickets as well, I got online and tried to order them THE SECOND they went onsale and they were already gone! So sad...
I kinda feel like they should have a better way of selling them or something, although the presale probably did me in.
Pax Americana is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth