Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Anyone going to get one of those new iphones?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.01.2007, 01:56 PM   #81
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
you need to watch the presentation man, it's amazing.

You're such a whoooooooooore for Apple!
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.01.2007, 01:57 PM   #82
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
yeah i know, it is the best though MAN!!!!!
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.01.2007, 01:58 PM   #83
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Well, I'm sold.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.01.2007, 02:04 PM   #84
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
Like 5 months after the i phone comes out with another exspensive little dohiki that does more shit than the iphones and your iphones with be left all alone with your empty wallets after you go buy yr new toy and this will continue untill you all go bankrupt and comit suicide
Old 07.01.2007, 02:33 PM   #85
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
that's not too bad actually, for what you are getting it's pretty good.

not at all, actually. especially since the phone i had before (razr) was crap and i need some way to stay connected to the internet as much as possible. it was well worth the price.

and there aren't going to be any new iphones for some time. it would have to be submitted to the FCC and those documents are public, so we'd already know if apple were working on something to be released 5 months from now. for a long while, the updates are going to be done via firmware/software updates. that's the upside to this thing running OS X or another phone running Windows Mobile as opposed to other phones doing whatever they do.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.01.2007, 02:34 PM   #86
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sellouteater
Like 5 months after the i phone comes out with another exspensive little dohiki that does more shit than the iphones and your iphones with be left all alone with your empty wallets after you go buy yr new toy and this will continue untill you all go bankrupt and comit suicide

thats commit suicide with two M's
Old 07.01.2007, 02:36 PM   #87
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
Quote:
thats commit suicide with two M's

like what??
Old 07.01.2007, 02:37 PM   #88
screamingskull
invito al cielo

huh?
Old 07.01.2007, 02:39 PM   #89
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

what have here is a failure to cummunicate
Old 07.01.2007, 02:55 PM   #90
screamingskull
invito al cielo

i was correcting your spelling man.
Old 07.01.2007, 02:58 PM   #91
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

oh i see why didnt you say so in the first place
Old 07.01.2007, 03:01 PM   #92
screamingskull
invito al cielo

i thought saying "that's commit with two M's" was clear.
Old 07.01.2007, 03:02 PM   #93
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

u know u r prolly right

edit: ne ways i phones rock my socks
Old 07.01.2007, 05:25 PM   #94
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
has anyone seen the nokia N95? it goes for over $700.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
Old 07.01.2007, 07:35 PM   #95
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
yeah, i got one! it's awesome and money well spent! it's so easy to use and it's fun. i love it.

Quote:
with tax, it was about $543.

i just spent about that much on a bunch of hardware from newegg. stuff that's gonna make me money.

do you expect any returns on your iphone purchase?

and may i ask, not trying to be nosy here, how many months of rent does this equate to? just so you know, student loans cannot be discharged in the event of bankruptcy...

Quote:
has anyone seen the nokia N95? it goes for over $700.

and who the fuck "needs" one?

http://www.globusz.com/ebooks/LeisureClass/00000012.htm
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.01.2007, 09:30 PM   #96
ahhavalon
little trouble girl

ahhavalon ain't too shabby
I vote we bring these back, life was much simpler.

VIRB

ASS-SPACE
ahhavalon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.01.2007, 09:44 PM   #97
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Hell yeah, there's nothing like a cell phone that feels like you're ordering an airstrike every time you call out for pizza.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.01.2007, 09:55 PM   #98
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
with tax, it was about $543.

oh, and i forgot to add to my post above

$543 with taxes

with monthly interest charges, late payments, over-the-limit fees--about $2000 when it's finally paid off?

unless you have the cold cash to put down for it, and i mean without diverting funds from rent/transportation/grocery/clothing/health/other-expense-money from it, you have to buy it on credit, which means getting fucked day in & day out until kingdom cums.

credit cards LOOOOOOVE college students. such a cash cow.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.01.2007, 10:06 PM   #99
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i just spent about that much on a bunch of hardware from newegg. stuff that's gonna make me money.

do you expect any returns on your iphone purchase?

and may i ask, not trying to be nosy here, how many months of rent does this equate to? just so you know, student loans cannot be discharged in the event of bankruptcy...

and who the fuck "needs" one?

http://www.globusz.com/ebooks/LeisureClass/00000012.htm

i'm not giving you shit for your decision, so i don't see the need to get shit for mine. no, i don't expect any "returns" on my iphone purchase, but considering that i've always had a piece of shit cell phone that i've hated, i decided to treat myself to something that i actually want. fucking sue me.

and it only equates to one months rent (which i still have, by the way), so that's not an issue. i work two jobs so i don't have to worry about money.

and again, i my laptops are my main instruments these days and i'd rather carry around a $500 phone every day than a $2000 powerbook that if it gets stolen, i might as well jump into a river.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
Old 07.01.2007, 10:08 PM   #100
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh, and i forgot to add to my post above

$543 with taxes

with monthly interest charges, late payments, over-the-limit fees--about $2000 when it's finally paid off?

unless you have the cold cash to put down for it, and i mean without diverting funds from rent/transportation/grocery/clothing/health/other-expense-money from it, you have to buy it on credit, which means getting fucked day in & day out until kingdom cums.

credit cards LOOOOOOVE college students. such a cash cow.

i used my own money for this. no credit or anything like that. stop making assumptions. you're just gonna make an ass outta u and u.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth