Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Friggens illegal imigrants
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.06.2006, 02:14 AM   #121
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Where's "Mr. Political Science Degree" RICECHEX???(hehehe) I didn't think he could come back to this thread after that.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 01:26 PM   #122
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
k, here we go.
by the way yr linky, no worky. we'll start with the basics since yr foundation of understanding is so minute..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAFTA

"The North American Free Trade Agreement, known usually as NAFTA, is a free trade agreement among Canada, the United States, and Mexico. NAFTA went into effect on January 1, 1994. NAFTA is also used to refer to the tripartite trading bloc of North American countries".

NAFTA was relatively small scale and scope as u can tell. 3 countries. It has very little to do with explosion of what we term, outsourcing, today. Since the W Bush tenure, we have had large technological companies outsourcing to countries all over the world, namely to India. This involved many different nations that NAFTA had nothing to with. The explosion of outsourcing, world wide, is happening now!

By name alone,it should tell u it had do with free trade, and tarrifs,and a trade bloc, with set goals to help trade... not outsource, b/c they hadn't even identified it in the way that we see it today. NAFTA merely fed the eventual idea for mad outsourcing. Bush continues to praise it, and it is rolling along, taking jobs away from hard working americans. Like u, he may not understand it.

..and this is a load of shit right here:

" Why is it a hot issue right now? Simple: the economy is not doing great, no job growth. When you have no job growth, the obvious finger to point is "outsourcing". BTW, they are not pointing fingers at the president because of "outsourcing"...they want the president to "stop" the amount of outsourcing that has existed BEFORE he came into office".

Read my paragraph again. we're outsourcing huge technological companies like IBM and HP,manufacturing to China, and port security nowadays. where ya been"? That would never have been done during Clinton.That's all GW,baby.

more shit:

"Did you ever hear about the gas crisis in the 70s? Of course not, because you don't know about it. That's why HONDA'S began to get popular during the 70s, because not only did it pass EPA standards, but it got better gas milage than any American car in that market".

and the truth:

haha u said yrself previously that in the late 70's it STARTED. but that is not defined as the boom. the Japanese car BOOM would in be the 80's, and that's a fact. It had the whole decade to boom. Check car sales decade vs. decade. or ask a mechanic for god's sakes.jeez..

more crap:

"Wrong. Infact, Outsourcing has been declining in growth every year since Bush has been in office. REMEMBER: poor economic policies and shitty president = shitty economy = shitty business = less overseas business = less "outsourcing" growth.
Here's more proof to shut you up: http://www.dnb.com.au/receivables/ba...growthrate.htm

the truth:

we haven't even hit the peak of outsourcing yet. Your chart ends in 2003! It's 2006. The numbers over the last couple years will blow that away.The important thing is this: the right has accomplished in just five years the creation of a low-wage economy, a country filled with high-skilled workers so desperate for jobs they will work for peanuts. Bush and his econmic advisors continue to openly support these policies. But you're still talking about NAFTA. That's "old news".haha. Bush sees the results of outsourcing, and is dumb enough to push CAFTA.

well, i think you've had enough here..u must have known i'd come back around on ya. but, this is getting boring to be honest.

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 05:38 PM   #123
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricechex
k, here we go.
by the way yr linky, no worky. we'll start with the basics since yr foundation of understanding is so minute..

"The North American Free Trade Agreement, known usually as NAFTA, is a free trade agreement among Canada, the United States, and Mexico. NAFTA went into effect on January 1, 1994. NAFTA is also used to refer to the tripartite trading bloc of North American countries".

NAFTA was relatively small scale and scope as u can tell. 3 countries. It has very little to do with explosion of what we term, outsourcing, today. Since the W Bush tenure, we have had large technological companies outsourcing to countries all over the world, namely to India. This involved many different nations that NAFTA had nothing to with. The explosion of outsourcing, world wide, is happening now!

By name alone,it should tell u it had do with free trade, and tarrifs,and a trade bloc, with set goals to help trade... not outsource, b/c they hadn't even identified it in the way that we see it today. NAFTA merely fed the eventual idea for mad outsourcing. Bush continues to praise it, and it is rolling along, taking jobs away from hard working americans. Like u, he may not understand it.

..and this is a load of shit right here:

" Why is it a hot issue right now? Simple: the economy is not doing great, no job growth. When you have no job growth, the obvious finger to point is "outsourcing". BTW, they are not pointing fingers at the president because of "outsourcing"...they want the president to "stop" the amount of outsourcing that has existed BEFORE he came into office".

Read my paragraph again. we're outsourcing huge technological companies like IBM and HP,manufacturing to China, and port security nowadays. where ya been"? That would never have been done during Clinton.That's all GW,baby.

more shit:

"Did you ever hear about the gas crisis in the 70s? Of course not, because you don't know about it. That's why HONDA'S began to get popular during the 70s, because not only did it pass EPA standards, but it got better gas milage than any American car in that market".

and the truth:

haha u said yrself previously that in the late 70's it STARTED. but that is not defined as the boom. the Japanese car BOOM would in be the 80's, and that's a fact. It had the whole decade to boom. Check car sales decade vs. decade. or ask a mechanic for god's sakes.jeez..

more crap:

"Wrong. Infact, Outsourcing has been declining in growth every year since Bush has been in office. REMEMBER: poor economic policies and shitty president = shitty economy = shitty business = less overseas business = less "outsourcing" growth.
Here's more proof to shut you up: http://www.dnb.com.au/receivables/ba...growthrate.htm

the truth:

we haven't even hit the peak of outsourcing yet. Your chart ends in 2003! It's 2006. The numbers over the last couple years will blow that away.The important thing is this: the right has accomplished in just five years the creation of a low-wage economy, a country filled with high-skilled workers so desperate for jobs they will work for peanuts. Bush and his econmic advisors continue to openly support these policies. But you're still talking about NAFTA. That's "old news".haha. Bush sees the results of outsourcing, and is dumb enough to push CAFTA.

well, i think you've had enough here..u must have known i'd come back around on ya. but, this is getting boring to be honest.

Take notes:

1. NAFTA allowed AMERICAN COMPANIES to HIRE MEXICAN WORKERS(otherwise known as "outsourcing"). This was in 1994. This was the "trigger-affect" that let hi-tech companies to invest in areas such as Asia (computer chips...that's why the price of RAM when way up BEFORE GEORGE W. TOOK OFFICE one year).

NAFTA was the starting point, it dramatically increased every years. The growth rate at which outsourcing was happening DECLINED WHEN GEORGE BUSH ACTUALLY GOT VOTED IN OFFICE THE FIRST TIME.

U.S. imports of both goods and services grew by 10½ percent a year from 1992 to 2000 in real terms, but by only 1½ percent a year from 2000 to 2003. Nobody complained about losing jobs to imports while imports grew rapidly. The pretense that Americans are losing jobs to imports did not gain political traction until imports stagnated. Turning facts on their head is, of course, a familiar symptom of election-year mania.

Here is the problem: Just as U.S. imports grow only when the U.S. economy grows (and shrink only in recessions), other countries' imports also grow only if and when their economies grow. Strong economies, including ours, need more industrial imports and can afford to buy them. Unfortunately, economies of our biggest trading partners have not been strong.

In other words, like I told you before, when the economy grows, outsourcing grows. When the economy does bad, less outsourcing happens.

Here's a link:
http://www.cato.org/dailys/03-21-04.html

Word advice: better check when companies started hiring overseas and started setting up shop outside the US. Squashed. You're wrong and you look foolish for just trying to debate this obvious fact.

Next.

2. Wrong. I said the 1st honda plant opened in 77. Why would they open a plant in America if SALES WERE NOT SKYROCKETING??? Duh. I also said the "start" of honda's impact on the car industry started in the mid 70s. That part is true. Now, if you're talking about #1 SALES, well that didn't happen until the mid-late 90s, my friend.

Next.

3. How can "outsourcing" blow away at a growth rate just in 3 years, especially since our economy has been struggling???

If what you say is true, then our market should be EXPLODING, which is not the case. While it may have improved, it is nowhere near what it was before Bush took office. Keep denying this, scout! Again, doesn't take but simple high school economics to understand when the market suffers ALL BUSINESS SUFFERS. A market is not going to "grow" unless the companies do well. And companies have not done well since Bush took office. What part of this do you not understand?

Also, you better look at when IBM, HP, and even Intel started "outsourcing"

There is no way you have a Political Science degree, absolutely no way.

Also, why have you "dodged" the question of, "where did you get your degree?

My guess is that you don't have a degree and you lied about it.

Everything you've said was wrong and does not reflect the education of ANYONE with any kind of degree, not even in fitness medicine.(hehehe)

So to reiterate:

1. You said "George W Bush" was the root of the problem of "outsourcing" when infact NAFTA being passed started the trigger-affect of the 90s outsourcing explosion. You couldn't have been more wrong, but I understand...you're still in highschool and don't know anything about current events, which is why you post news usually already posted by someone else on this forum before you.

2. You said the problem with this country is because people are divided, "specifically the right". Um...how was Bush of all presidents able to win the election if the "right" was split??? I think you better understand that it is the green party who is taking votes away from the Democrats, showing a split in loyalty within ideals closer aligned to eachother.

3. Ricechex-"This side are the same people who push outsourcing..again, Bush influence."

Um, "outsourcing" started before GWB and exploded in the 90s, not during his term in office(either one). LOL, you thought GWB was the problem of outsourcing, even though companies were outsourcing BEFORE he got into office??? (giggles!)

4. Deleting posts only shows how wrong you were. You said Honda started in the 80s(LOL!). Well it started 40+ years ago, my friend.

5. Another post you deleted was where you said the conservative republicans wanted to "eliminate immigration, specifically illegal immigration".(LOL!) Not even sure what you were thinking when you said this one(giggles)

6. Another post you deleted, you said it was republican fiscal policies that started the outsourcing problem of the 90s. Well, it was Bill Clinton who passed it, and if I recall our economy did rather well with Bill Clinton in office, a Democratic president with beliefs of fiscal policies closer aligned to the republicans and not the democratics.

You lied about getting a degree, you were wrong when you said GWB was the root of the problem of outsourcing, you were wrong when you thought "Honda started in the 80s", you were wrong when you said they didn't make an impact in the car industry until the 80s(it was the 70s, btw), you were wrong to generalize "conservative republicans want to eliminate immigration...", you said outsourcing grew "10 fold" since Bush was in office, even though our economy went to shit when he got voted in office the 1st time(hehehe), hmmm...am I missing anything else?

There is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY no way you have ANY degree whatsoever. I'd be willing to bet you're only in highschool, maybe 1st year community college? But even they have a better understanding of the obvious.

Want more humiliation?

Sure you do

Next.
Old 05.06.2006, 05:42 PM   #124
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
speaking of other planets, the United States is spending about a billion dollars a year developing a program to convert Mars into a green, habitable planet within 100 years. this is not a joke, this is truth!

maybe they will rename it planet shithead when all of the ignorant Amerikkkans move there to escape from the Jews, Wetbacks and Niggers of the land in which they stole, destroyed and now it seems plan to abandon.

You whine way too much.

1) Illegal immigrants are just that, ILLEGAL

2) Illegal means you can't do it.

3) THEY SHOULDN't BE HERE IF THEY ARE ILLEGAL

I hope I wrote that plainly enough.

Clever use of KKK in americans. You are as much of a bigot as any of the white supremicists.

Jah Jah Sellasie bLAH BLAH BLAH
Old 05.07.2006, 09:44 AM   #125
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
You lied about getting a degree, you were wrong when you said GWB was the root of the problem of outsourcing, you were wrong when you thought "Honda started in the 80s", you were wrong when you said they didn't make an impact in the car industry until the 80s(it was the 70s, btw), you were wrong to generalize "conservative republicans want to eliminate immigration...", you said outsourcing grew "10 fold" since Bush was in office, even though our economy went to shit when he got voted in office the 1st time(hehehe), hmmm...am I missing anything else"?

oh, you're missing something alright. hee..b/c u still don't get it!!!!!!! what's this deleting posts about? that i don't understand. i never deleted posts. what's this lying about? once again, it's impossible to have an intelligent discussion without u resorting to the republican handbook of misleading lies and a failure to stay on point. etc.

I know the following things, which are the original arguments, before u started spinning:

1. NAFTA was NOT the outsourcing boom that it is today. Outsourcing today is world wide, global in nature, and has nothing to do with trade as NAFTA's goals were. (hee..i have to laugh here, sorry. but it's so naive, tho)

2. Japan's auto explosion into America was in the 80's. But you're bringing up the 40's..?? "Honda started in the 80's"? U just lie. See what i'm saying. U cannot stick to the argument. Compared to the 70's, the 80's completely dominated the 70's with regard to importation of the Japanese auto. Just the facts...

I hasten to add yr desire to teach the pretentious, SY, white, middle class, suburban, high school, potsmoking liberals has clearly got the best of u, and prevents u from finding the truth amongst the muck. I'm sorry dude, you're wrong...from outsourcing to Bush's numerous failures, from my degree to "WMD is old news"; everything. The reason things are "old news" is b/c they are usually another negative mark on yr leader, GWB. I know yr type all to well. U lie and literally make up quotes. that's a hopelessly immature thing to do. atari caught and mentioned yr bold faced lie in this very thread.

u can't teach a liar what he doesn't want to know. so continue to write and rant, and lie, but u might want to save yr time, b/c i probably won't check back..

Old 05.07.2006, 11:43 AM   #126
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

HaydenAsche, your post acted as a trigger effect

to make me post this one

Way to Go

anyone want a copy of the CIA Book of Dirty Tricks Vol. 1?
http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=7DF17E267B9402E4
355 kb .pdf

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

ILL
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2006, 12:42 PM   #127
khchris(original)
100%

Quote:
You lied about getting a degree, you were wrong when you said GWB was the root of the problem of outsourcing, you were wrong when you thought "Honda started in the 80s", you were wrong when you said they didn't make an impact in the car industry until the 80s(it was the 70s, btw), you were wrong to generalize "conservative republicans want to eliminate immigration...", you said outsourcing grew "10 fold" since Bush was in office, even though our economy went to shit when he got voted in office the 1st time(hehehe), hmmm...am I missing anything else"?

oh, you're missing something alright. hee..b/c u still don't get it!!!!!!! what's this deleting posts about? that i don't understand. i never deleted posts. what's this lying about? once again, it's impossible to have an intelligent discussion without u resorting to the republican handbook of misleading lies and a failure to stay on point. etc.

So, um...you're denying that you "edited" your posts??? Now we all know what kind of a person we are dealing with: someone who lies about getting a degree and lies about editing/deleting posts.

I know the following things, which are the original arguments, before u started spinning:

1. NAFTA was NOT the outsourcing boom that it is today. Outsourcing today is world wide, global in nature, and has nothing to do with trade as NAFTA's goals were. (hee..i have to laugh here, sorry. but it's so naive, tho)

Nobody said it was. What I said it did was start the "ball rolling", but I guess high school education hasn't allowed you to understand that.(giggles)

2. Japan's auto explosion into America was in the 80's. But you're bringing up the 40's..?? "Honda started in the 80's"? U just lie. See what i'm saying. U cannot stick to the argument. Compared to the 70's, the 80's completely dominated the 70's with regard to importation of the Japanese auto. Just the facts...

Wrong, it started in the mid-late 70s. Keyword: S-T-A-R-T-E-D. Without question, Honda got more and more popular and was more popular in the 80s, but I never said that Honda was more popular in the 70s. I said it S-T-A-R-T-E-D to get popular in the 70s. Go back to school, scout.

Heck, you said "Honda started back in the 80s", and I even corrected you on this, but you had to save face and edit your posts.

I hasten to add yr desire to teach the pretentious, SY, white, middle class, suburban, high school, potsmoking liberals has clearly got the best of u, and prevents u from finding the truth amongst the muck. I'm sorry dude, you're wrong...from outsourcing to Bush's numerous failures, from my degree to "WMD is old news"; everything. The reason things are "old news" is b/c they are usually another negative mark on yr leader, GWB. I know yr type all to well. U lie and literally make up quotes. that's a hopelessly immature thing to do. atari caught and mentioned yr bold faced lie in this very thread.

Make up quotes? Why haven't ANY of your friends came on here to defend you? Because they see a person struggling to win a debate he has already lost with only one last ditch effort to do: edit/delete posts.

That's why I hate REPUBLICANS like you. They lie and try to cover up their lies.

u can't teach a liar what he doesn't want to know. so continue to write and rant, and lie, but u might want to save yr time, b/c i probably won't check back..

So, you're denying the fact that you:

1. Blamed GWB for "outsourcing" even though it was already a problem before he got into office?

2. Claimed that "conservative republicans want to eliminate immigration and specifically immigration"???

3. Stated that "Honda started in the 80s"?

4. Claimed that the growth rate of "outsourcing" is "ten-fold" since GWB was in office(even though the growth rate of "outsourcing" in GWB's 1st term was about 1%, compared to 10% before he took office?)

5. Stated "Honda didn't start becoming popular until the 80s"?

6. Claim you have a POLITICAL SCIENCE DEGREE, but refuse to say where you got your degree from?

I'm sure I've left one or two of your statements that I've proven wrong.

Had enough? Of course not.

Next.
Old 05.07.2006, 01:02 PM   #128
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

LEGAL MORONS!

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS! © 2006 Sheriff Rhys Chatham
Old 05.07.2006, 03:41 PM   #129
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
yeah one does.
Hopefully it will.Can you guys not meet for a drink and let it all out in the open without too much trouble.You might even get to like each other somehow.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2006, 03:43 PM   #130
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)

1. Blamed GWB for "outsourcing" even though it was already a problem before he got into office?

2. Claimed that "conservative republicans want to eliminate immigration and specifically immigration"???

4. Claimed that the growth rate of "outsourcing" is "ten-fold" since GWB was in office(even though the growth rate of "outsourcing" in GWB's 1st term was about 1%, compared to 10% before he took office?)

6. Claim you have a POLITICAL SCIENCE DEGREE, but refuse to say where you got your degree from?

I'm sure I've left one or two of your statements that I've proven wrong.

Next.

Don't worry, khchris. He just copied and pasted the entire thing anyways.
Old 05.07.2006, 03:56 PM   #131
atari 2600
invito al cielo

ah you're so sweet, porkmarras

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!
Old 05.07.2006, 03:58 PM   #132
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
ah you're so sweet, porkmarras

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!
thanks!you too atari.

Old 05.07.2006, 04:16 PM   #133
atari 2600
invito al cielo

your armistice treaty proposal made me think

sounds like your dad & my dad should get together & go bowling

-judd nelson to emilio estevez, the breakfast club (1985)

Illegal Immigrants!
Old 05.07.2006, 04:39 PM   #134
ricechex
the destroyed room

1. NAFTA was NOT the outsourcing boom that it is today. Outsourcing today is world wide, global in nature, and has nothing to do with trade as NAFTA did. (hee..i have to laugh here, sorry. but it's so naive, tho)

2. Japan's auto explosion, or boom, into America was in the 80's. But you're bringing up the 40's..?? and "Honda started in the 80's"? U just lie. See what i'm saying. U cannot stick to the argument. Compared to the 70's, the 80's completely dominated the 70's with regard to importation of the Japanese auto.

End of story.

Those facts will not change, no matter how large u type them!

Old 05.08.2006, 12:07 AM   #135
khchris(original)
100%

Quote:
1. NAFTA was NOT the outsourcing boom that it is today. Outsourcing today is world wide, global in nature, and has nothing to do with trade as NAFTA did. (hee..i have to laugh here, sorry. but it's so naive, tho)

2. Japan's auto explosion, or boom, into America was in the 80's. But you're bringing up the 40's..?? and "Honda started in the 80's"? U just lie. See what i'm saying. U cannot stick to the argument. Compared to the 70's, the 80's completely dominated the 70's with regard to importation of the Japanese auto.

End of story.

Those facts will not change, no matter how large u type them!

1. Nobody said NAFTA was the "outsourcing boom that it is today". Nobody. I never said it . Nobody except yourself says this. I totally agree. Today's "outsourcing" is a much bigger problem than when Clinton got NAFTA passed. NAFTA opened the floodgates to "outsourcing". But, I guess your "online degree" didn't teach you that.(giggles)

Duh. What's the argument?

What I said was that NAFTA "STARTED" the trigger effect of outsourcing(keyword: S-T-A-R-T-E-D)

2. Honda was much more popular in the 80s than it was in the 70s. This is just retarded because that goes without saying. It's obvious. What I said was Honda's popularity STARTED(KEYWORD: S-T-A-R-T-E-D) in the 70s, not the 80s. Honda was already becoming popular by the time the 80s came around. (giggles)

And for further humiliation:

Next.

Where are all your friends, ricechex? I'm used to multiple people coming at me in defense of their friends, but I guess either you have no friends here or your friends know how wrong you are and don't want to look as stupid as you already do.

Give it up, ricechex. I've already proven you wrong numerous times. Better to just accept you were wrong, you have no degree, and you have no clue what you're talking about instead of struggling to keep up in a debate that's way over your head.

But hey, the longer you keep refusing to be wrong, the more ridiculous you look.

After I'm done with you, you'll be too afraid to even speak up in this forum again
Old 05.08.2006, 03:23 AM   #136
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Quote:
your armistice treaty proposal made me think

sounds like your dad & my dad should get together & go bowling

-judd nelson to emilio estevez, the breakfast club (1985)

Illegal Immigrants!
Yeah they should.The only problem is that my dad is dead though....

Old 05.08.2006, 09:50 AM   #137
khchris(original)
100%

ricechex-"i also am the one with a poli sci degree, not u. "
Where did you get your degree from and when?

ricechex-"What fuels alot of this anger is how divided the country is, and specifically the right."
Are you sure that it's more divided on the right than it is on the left? How would you explain Bush being re-elected for a 2nd term?

ricechex-"The traditional conservative viewpoint is to put a halt on immigration and especially the illegal variant."
So, the traditional conservative viewpoint it to put a halt on people wanting to come to the country?(hehehe...I just had to laugh

ricechex-"But now, that is being sort of pushed to the side and ignored by the Bushie conservatisim, b/c their new focus is on the eternal bottom line of greed, money. This side are the same people who push outsourcing..again, Bush influence."
Oh, but um...didn't Clinton get NAFTA passed and wasn't "outsourcing" already a problem before GWB got elected as president?

ricechex-"Bush has a real problem trying to find the happy medium between two major voices: businesses and bush backers that want to pay workers little, and no record for government accountabilty, thus no benefits etc,.. and voices that want accountabilty, the traditional republicans who say illegals take jobs, and cost U.S taxpayers millions. "
That was a problem way before either Bush was elected into office, probably going back further than even the 60s. Take notes: Democrats=protecting the workers rights; Republicans=protecting the owners/business rights. It's always been that way, scout.

ricechex-"Bill Clinton this, Bill Clinton that. Hey, u know Bill Clinton started world war II?"
This coming from someone who supposedly has a political science degree?(giggles)

ricechex-"Now what r u talking about? U are talking about quality and efficency of a company that started way back in the 80's."
No ricechex. Honda started over 40 years ago, not in the 80s.(LOL!)

ricechex-"KH is just a bush guy, lock, stock, and barrel. We can see right thru him..and he was called out on it, and identified as such a long time ago.Every argument, it's on display. Sometimes it is thinly veiled, sometimes not. How ironic that he has a heart and compassion for the illegal immigrants and the cheap produce, but fails to see the larger picture that Americans should come first. They should come first when considering them to die in a war based on lies, and they should come first for jobs, and they should come first for American's rights. That should never change."

Um...are you sure you're not the REPUBLICAN? I've always voted for Democrats, which is why I show more compassion for human rights. You on the other hand believe they should not have any rights before "legal citizens", a common believe of CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS.(hehehe...you just gave yourself up, ricechex)

ricechex-"Why doesn't the republican view line up with the pres. That is HIS agenda, not congress. Know the facts, learn the facts. it is also a credit to a real president who worked for the people, reached across the lines, unlike yr ass of a pres."

My favorite president, Bill Clinton, was the reason why our country was so dominant in the 90s. Part of that was because his fiscal beliefs and policies were more aligned with Republicans. One excellent example of that was Bill Clinton getting NAFTA passed, which was originally concepted and in passing through the Bush Administration in the late 80s but expanded upon by Bill Clinton's administration.

Ricechex, you have to have a "happy medium" that will make most of the people happy, not just republicans only and not just democrats only. THAT is why Bill Clinton will go down as one of the greatest presidents ever...because he was a Democrat with some Republican ideals, especially in fiscal policy. Don't be too ignorant of this fact. If you didn't know this, then you definitely don't have any degree whatsoever.

ricechex-"Right. But the 80's was the pertinent decade in which they took over the auto industry. Learn the facts, know the facts."
They didn't "take over" the industry until early-mid 90s. They did, however, start getting popular in the 1970s when they started "outsourcing" in America. But, I guess "Rome was built in a day..."(hehehe).

ricechex-"Outsourcing has exploded twenty fold over the span till where we r know, especially since Bush. In light of all the criticism and uproar from most Americans, Bush praises it."
"Twenty fold" especially since Bush? That's funny because during his 1st term, the growth rate of outsourcing was only 1% during his first term. Unless you think that just over a couple of years during his 2nd term it has "ballooned"(giggles).

ricechex-"NAFTA, SHMAFTA. We're talking outsourcing(Jesus, get in the game)... and that is fast becoming a republican trait."
Even though Bill Clinton, a DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT, got NAFTA passed? I'm not sure you know exactly what NAFTA is or "outsourcing" really is:

"NAFTA has placed American workers in direct competition with other countries where wages are a fraction of ours," he said. "We’ve set up a situation where American workers, even though they are the most productive workers in the word, cannot compete because it’s such an unleveled playing field."http://www.uswa.org/uswa/program/content/1131.php

ricechex-"Outsourcing is not, as u republicans like to say a "Clintonian",( haha.)product. let's agree on that. Therefore u r wrong."

What is NAFTA again? "Outsourcing appears to threaten the livelihood of domestic workers and, in the United States, the American Dream. This is especially true for high-tech workers who were promised the “jobs of tomorrow”- a phrase Bill Clinton iterated in 1994 to justify his conservative position on NAFTA."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outsourcing

The affects of NAFTA? "Labor unions in Canada and the United States have opposed NAFTA for fear that jobs would move out of the country due to lower labor costs in Mexico."

So, do you STILL insist that NAFTA 'has nothing to do with 'outsourcing'"???(giggles) Sorry, I had to laugh

ricechex-"China practically owns us, we sell vital ports for security to Dubai, and we're fighting an illegal war based on lies by our federal govt."
Dude, where do I begin with this statement? 1. It's the other way around...we have more power economically than China. Why else would we be 'outsourcing' there? If they owned us(as you say), then they would be 'outsourcing' to us. But, what does the Iraq War have anything to do with 'outsourcing'?

ricechex-"Since the W Bush tenure, we have had large technological companies outsourcing to countries all over the world, namely to India. This involved many different nations that NAFTA had nothing to with. The explosion of outsourcing, world wide, is happening now!"
Are you talking about the first or second Bush? Because if you're talking about the 2nd Bush, well the US had been outsourcing hi-tech companies WAY BEFORE GWB was elected.

ricechex-"By name alone,it should tell u it had do with free trade, and tarrifs,and a trade bloc, with set goals to help trade... not outsource, b/c they hadn't even identified it in the way that we see it today."
So, I guess Mexico wasn't a source for "cheap labor" for America afterall!(hehehe, had to laugh!)

ricechex-"Read my paragraph again. we're outsourcing huge technological companies like IBM and HP,manufacturing to China, and port security nowadays. where ya been"? That would never have been done during Clinton.That's all GW,baby."

"Manufacturing---- In 1994, HP decided to outsource its manufacturing to third-party vendors and oversea countries to lower costs and raise profits. Today, desktop computers are assembled in Guadalaraja, Mexico where HP employs approximately 1,500 workers."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hewlett-Packard

So I guess that was "all GW baby"(hehehe). Holy shit! Mexico? In 1994, the year NAFTA was passed? WOW! Who would've thought America would be using MEXICAN WORKERS to cut down on lower costs and raise profits???(giggles) Yeah, it would "never have been done during Clinton's administration"(LOL!).

ricechex-"the right has accomplished in just five years the creation of a low-wage economy, a country filled with high-skilled workers so desperate for jobs they will work for peanuts. Bush and his econmic advisors continue to openly support these policies. But you're still talking about NAFTA. That's "old news".haha. Bush sees the results of outsourcing, and is dumb enough to push CAFTA."

That is mostly the result of "outsourcing", which became popular in the 90s. Bush hasn't done anything to help the problem, but by blaming Bush for "outsourcing", you not only look ridiculous, but you look like you're a highschool kid trying to act older than you really are.

And again, there is no way you have ANY kind of degree.

Want some more humiliation? Come on down!!!(giggles)
And you have a DEGREE???(LOL!)

LOL!

I'll be surprised if you come back(wink), but I know you will because you don't really care how stupid you look right now. This is just too easy

Ricechex, just give it up. You look rather ridiculous.
Old 05.08.2006, 10:20 AM   #138
ricechex
the destroyed room

[quote=khchris(original)]1. Nobody said NAFTA was the "outsourcing boom that it is today". Nobody. I never said it . Nobody except yourself says this. I totally agree. Today's "outsourcing" is a much bigger problem than when Clinton got NAFTA passed. NAFTA opened the floodgates to "outsourcing". But, I guess your "online degree" didn't teach you that.(giggles)

Duh. What's the argument?

THANK U. God, thank u. YES, this is what i said originally. U DON'T REALIZE IT, but your frenzy to argue and fabricate things out of quotes, made up quotes, and out of context statements, allowing yr political bias to muddy things, is what led to this ridichulous debate. wE'RE FINALLY GETTING SOMEWHERE.

What I said was that NAFTA "STARTED" the trigger effect of outsourcing(keyword: S-T-A-R-T-E-D)

FINE, AGREED. haha..but i was never arguing that. I know bush didn't START outsourcing. I NEVER SAID THAT!

2. Honda was much more popular in the 80s than it was in the 70s. This is just retarded because that goes without saying. It's obvious. What I said was Honda's popularity STARTED(KEYWORD: S-T-A-R-T-E-D) in the 70s, not the 80s. Honda was already becoming popular by the time the 80s came around. (giggles)

FINE, HOLY SHIT, AGREED. IT WaS ONLY THE START! HONDA WAS MUCH MORE POUPULAR in the 80's . U SAID IT YRSELF.

I WAS ONLY CONCERNED WITH THE HIGH POINTS, THE BOOM, THE EXPLOSION, OF OUTSOURCING, AND THE JAPANESE CAR INVASION.

THOSE TWO THINGS ARE THE ONLY THINGS I WAS ARGUING! AFTER ALL THIS TIME, U WERE ARGUING SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I SAID. U ATTACKED MY ORIGINAL STATEMENTS, AND WERE ARGUING SOMETHING DIFFERENT, B/C I GUESS U LIKE TO ARGUE.

Old 05.08.2006, 10:55 AM   #139
khchris(original)
100%

ricechex-"i also am the one with a poli sci degree, not u. "
Where did you get your degree from and when?

ricechex-"What fuels alot of this anger is how divided the country is, and specifically the right."
Are you sure that it's more divided on the right than it is on the left? How would you explain Bush being re-elected for a 2nd term?

ricechex-"The traditional conservative viewpoint is to put a halt on immigration and especially the illegal variant."
So, the traditional conservative viewpoint it to put a halt on people wanting to come to the country?(hehehe...I just had to laugh

ricechex-"But now, that is being sort of pushed to the side and ignored by the Bushie conservatisim, b/c their new focus is on the eternal bottom line of greed, money. This side are the same people who push outsourcing..again, Bush influence."
Oh, but um...didn't Clinton get NAFTA passed and wasn't "outsourcing" already a problem before GWB got elected as president?

ricechex-"Bush has a real problem trying to find the happy medium between two major voices: businesses and bush backers that want to pay workers little, and no record for government accountabilty, thus no benefits etc,.. and voices that want accountabilty, the traditional republicans who say illegals take jobs, and cost U.S taxpayers millions. "
That was a problem way before either Bush was elected into office, probably going back further than even the 60s. Take notes: Democrats=protecting the workers rights; Republicans=protecting the owners/business rights. It's always been that way, scout.

ricechex-"Bill Clinton this, Bill Clinton that. Hey, u know Bill Clinton started world war II?"
This coming from someone who supposedly has a political science degree?(giggles)

ricechex-"Now what r u talking about? U are talking about quality and efficency of a company that started way back in the 80's."
No ricechex. Honda started over 40 years ago, not in the 80s.(LOL!)

ricechex-"KH is just a bush guy, lock, stock, and barrel. We can see right thru him..and he was called out on it, and identified as such a long time ago.Every argument, it's on display. Sometimes it is thinly veiled, sometimes not. How ironic that he has a heart and compassion for the illegal immigrants and the cheap produce, but fails to see the larger picture that Americans should come first. They should come first when considering them to die in a war based on lies, and they should come first for jobs, and they should come first for American's rights. That should never change."

Um...are you sure you're not the REPUBLICAN? I've always voted for Democrats, which is why I show more compassion for human rights. You on the other hand believe they should not have any rights before "legal citizens", a common believe of CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS.(hehehe...you just gave yourself up, ricechex)

ricechex-"Why doesn't the republican view line up with the pres. That is HIS agenda, not congress. Know the facts, learn the facts. it is also a credit to a real president who worked for the people, reached across the lines, unlike yr ass of a pres."

My favorite president, Bill Clinton, was the reason why our country was so dominant in the 90s. Part of that was because his fiscal beliefs and policies were more aligned with Republicans. One excellent example of that was Bill Clinton getting NAFTA passed, which was originally concepted and in passing through the Bush Administration in the late 80s but expanded upon by Bill Clinton's administration.

Ricechex, you have to have a "happy medium" that will make most of the people happy, not just republicans only and not just democrats only. THAT is why Bill Clinton will go down as one of the greatest presidents ever...because he was a Democrat with some Republican ideals, especially in fiscal policy. Don't be too ignorant of this fact. If you didn't know this, then you definitely don't have any degree whatsoever.

ricechex-"Right. But the 80's was the pertinent decade in which they took over the auto industry. Learn the facts, know the facts."
They didn't "take over" the industry until early-mid 90s. They did, however, start getting popular in the 1970s when they started "outsourcing" in America. But, I guess "Rome was built in a day..."(hehehe).

ricechex-"Outsourcing has exploded twenty fold over the span till where we r know, especially since Bush. In light of all the criticism and uproar from most Americans, Bush praises it."
"Twenty fold" especially since Bush? That's funny because during his 1st term, the growth rate of outsourcing was only 1% during his first term. Unless you think that just over a couple of years during his 2nd term it has "ballooned"(giggles).

ricechex-"NAFTA, SHMAFTA. We're talking outsourcing(Jesus, get in the game)... and that is fast becoming a republican trait."
Even though Bill Clinton, a DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT, got NAFTA passed? I'm not sure you know exactly what NAFTA is or "outsourcing" really is:

"NAFTA has placed American workers in direct competition with other countries where wages are a fraction of ours," he said. "We’ve set up a situation where American workers, even though they are the most productive workers in the word, cannot compete because it’s such an unleveled playing field."http://www.uswa.org/uswa/program/content/1131.php

ricechex-"Outsourcing is not, as u republicans like to say a "Clintonian",( haha.)product. let's agree on that. Therefore u r wrong."

What is NAFTA again? "Outsourcing appears to threaten the livelihood of domestic workers and, in the United States, the American Dream. This is especially true for high-tech workers who were promised the “jobs of tomorrow”- a phrase Bill Clinton iterated in 1994 to justify his conservative position on NAFTA."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outsourcing

The affects of NAFTA? "Labor unions in Canada and the United States have opposed NAFTA for fear that jobs would move out of the country due to lower labor costs in Mexico."

So, do you STILL insist that NAFTA 'has nothing to do with 'outsourcing'"???(giggles) Sorry, I had to laugh

ricechex-"China practically owns us, we sell vital ports for security to Dubai, and we're fighting an illegal war based on lies by our federal govt."
Dude, where do I begin with this statement? 1. It's the other way around...we have more power economically than China. Why else would we be 'outsourcing' there? If they owned us(as you say), then they would be 'outsourcing' to us. But, what does the Iraq War have anything to do with 'outsourcing'?

ricechex-"Since the W Bush tenure, we have had large technological companies outsourcing to countries all over the world, namely to India. This involved many different nations that NAFTA had nothing to with. The explosion of outsourcing, world wide, is happening now!"
Are you talking about the first or second Bush? Because if you're talking about the 2nd Bush, well the US had been outsourcing hi-tech companies WAY BEFORE GWB was elected.

ricechex-"By name alone,it should tell u it had do with free trade, and tarrifs,and a trade bloc, with set goals to help trade... not outsource, b/c they hadn't even identified it in the way that we see it today."
So, I guess Mexico wasn't a source for "cheap labor" for American countries afterall!(hehehe, had to laugh!)

ricechex-"Read my paragraph again. we're outsourcing huge technological companies like IBM and HP,manufacturing to China, and port security nowadays. where ya been"? That would never have been done during Clinton.That's all GW,baby."

"Manufacturing---- In 1994, HP decided to outsource its manufacturing to third-party vendors and oversea countries to lower costs and raise profits. Today, desktop computers are assembled in Guadalaraja, Mexico where HP employs approximately 1,500 workers."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hewlett-Packard

So I guess that was "all GW baby"(hehehe). Holy shit! Mexico? In 1994, the year NAFTA was passed? WOW! Who would've thought America would be using MEXICAN WORKERS to cut down on lower costs and raise profits???(giggles) Yeah, it would "never have been done during Clinton's administration"(LOL!).

ricechex-"the right has accomplished in just five years the creation of a low-wage economy, a country filled with high-skilled workers so desperate for jobs they will work for peanuts. Bush and his econmic advisors continue to openly support these policies. But you're still talking about NAFTA. That's "old news".haha. Bush sees the results of outsourcing, and is dumb enough to push CAFTA."

That is mostly the result of "outsourcing", which became popular in the 90s. Bush hasn't done anything to help the problem, but by blaming Bush for "outsourcing", you not only look ridiculous, but you look like you're a highschool kid trying to act older than you really are.

And again, there is no way you have ANY kind of degree.

Want some more humiliation? Come on down!!!(giggles)
And you have a DEGREE???(LOL!)

LOL!

I'll be surprised if you come back(wink), but I know you will because you don't really care how stupid you look right now. This is just too easy

Ricechex, just give it up. You look rather ridiculous.

You can either give up, answer the questions, or continue to be humiliated.
Old 05.08.2006, 10:56 AM   #140
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Ricechex recieves kudos for shouting and being a fair sport in a ridiculous argument. I have nothing to add to a foresworn debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth