Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page some new ideas
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.20.2011, 11:00 PM   #21
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamont Cranston
I walked out on my psychologist this afternoon
After the initial pleasantries of the first appointment of the year she began this spiel that amounted to being at a loss, out of ideas, at an impass, etc
I have been going nowhere with all these places I have been getting sent to since 2007
When I got home I called CentreLink and asked to be similarly exited from all their programs and services, I guess I'll call DHS tomorrow too
And since I am an abject failure incapable of anything I guess my next move after that will be to die
Any advice on that?

so you've failed at all those things, do you want to get better?

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2011, 05:48 PM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex

"..me, I treat a bitch like 7up, I never have I never will.."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.24.2011, 11:09 PM   #23
Lamont Cranston
100%

Lamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's asses
deleted
Old 01.25.2011, 05:52 AM   #24
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Lamont....do you know how to drive?

get a driving job!

I drove straight trucks and well....it's really great to drive around. and hell even if it's local....but maybe you should look for a driving job.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2011, 01:56 PM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamont Cranston
I walked out on my psychologist this afternoon
After the initial pleasantries of the first appointment of the year she began this spiel that amounted to being at a loss, out of ideas, at an impass, etc
I have been going nowhere with all these places I have been getting sent to since 2007
When I got home I called CentreLink and asked to be similarly exited from all their programs and services, I guess I'll call DHS tomorrow too
And since I am an abject failure incapable of anything I guess my next move after that will be to die
Any advice on that?

make sure to hire a violinist to provide live soundtrack.

maybe you don't need a shrink but a good kick in the ass. what the fuck is with all the online moaning?

(repeat from other thread coming up)

(repeat from other thread ends)

look, we get it, you are depressed. a lot of us have been there, some more some less. there is treatment but you can't expect that all be given to you. you have to push yourself & do your part and learn to accept that pain is a part of life and that's ok, you just have to deal. asking for help when you need it is ok. being a pity whore on the other hand is fucked up.

read some camus, motherfucker.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth