Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.12.2015, 05:16 PM   #38021
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Wish I could rep you. But: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to !@#$%! again.

Yeah, I'm working on it. The last few months were pretty good indicators for what is actually good for me and what is not. They certainly showed me which people not to trust/be around anymore.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2015, 05:23 PM   #38022
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
oh, snap. any good stories about that?

There have been a few over the years.

1) unbeknownst to me, a guy was sending flowers to his wife and girlfriend. I made the delivery and the wife opened the card to discover that particular card was for his girlfriend. The wife threw the vase of flowers into the front yard.

2) a man shows up at the shop one day asking for, Rachel. My father-in-law explains there is no Rachel working here. The man looking confused replies, she has been working here for three weeks now and her car is parked outside. Rachel was parking at the shop and walking down to some guys house. Her husband was parked and waiting on her return......that was classic!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2015, 05:25 PM   #38023
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
WOW!!! People are stone cold LIARS!
Old 02.12.2015, 05:26 PM   #38024
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
That is insane......but still better off than what happened to, Warren Sapp = loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I was reading an article about Super Bowl ticket scalpers/brokers and they mentioned one big time broker who got a call from a rep for a Pro-Bowl player who wanted tix for Super Bowl, reservations at a posh hotel for him and his wife, and reservations at a more modest hotel across town in Phoenix for his girlfriend. Insane.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2015, 05:39 PM   #38025
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
warren sapp has been a "loser" since his days at convict U, (I mean THE U of Miami)
Old 02.12.2015, 06:39 PM   #38026
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Yeah, I'm working on it. The last few months were pretty good indicators for what is actually good for me and what is not. They certainly showed me which people not to trust/be around anymore.

the best people are the ones who like you as you are--not the ones who try to change you or laugh at you or ask "why can't you be like _______ . "

that doesn't mean to close one's self to other experiences, evolution, etc. -- but you know, kindness to yourself is more automatic when the ones around you are kind to you as well.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2015, 07:02 PM   #38027
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
the best objects are computers and the worst are humans. all other animals are below humans except whales and dolphins who are just great.

if you are a human the existence of other humans is just a reminder that humanity has not yet gone extinct and thus no matter what you do you are stuck in that nightmare. dont expect anything but abuse and evil from most people.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2015, 08:30 PM   #38028
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
the best objects are computers and the worst are humans. all other animals are below humans except whales and dolphins who are just great.

But Jesus invented computers, so He trumps all.

Check mate bitch.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2015, 08:31 PM   #38029
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
i love people. i want to be around people no matter what race, ecnomical statis, or IQ level.

when im not....i feel depressed.

we are a social family. the problem is not you, it's the assholes that dont want or try to vibe you out to not let you be yourself.

the problem is assholes. this is 3rd grade shit.

everything else is intuition when considering choosing between friends. you don't need lots of friends anyway which is why you may feel this way among a large group of people. to hard trying to impress others when you dont have too.

why does it matter anyway if you have real friends?
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2015, 08:54 PM   #38030
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
But Jesus invented computers, so He trumps all.

Check mate bitch.

jesus isnt even a real dolphin
Old 02.12.2015, 09:17 PM   #38031
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

Old 02.12.2015, 10:09 PM   #38032
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
never understood the hate about being around people you think are lesser than you or you feel are idiots.

maybe in the long run you could teach them something or better yet... out clever them. that seems more helpful to them and yr mental health than avoiding them. you kill two birds with one stone by doing that. as the saying goes.
Old 02.12.2015, 10:12 PM   #38033
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

boss driving me insane

difficulties co existing with this person

hard to

deal

with it

its a joke that im even still a live in this fucking neo liberal deathcamp of subsistence level consumerism anyway. i get to be alive to enjoy the privelege of not having to kill myself. i cant even have a nervous breakdown anymore.
Old 02.12.2015, 10:13 PM   #38034
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

i wish i was a whale
Old 02.12.2015, 10:20 PM   #38035
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

baudrillard talks about integral reality and animal suicides - how in captivityonce the 'symbolic order' has shattered and the smallest bird cant get any food the animals go insane and start killing themselves, bludgeoning themselves to death, coprophagy etc.

same thing is happening to humans in the neo liberal consumerist death camp, where we are told to work and make money as if we can magically generate capital from our bodies. in fact the only real money is what they print and we fight for scraps of. we are broken down into units and component pieces - used for addiction, isolated, and told if we dont like it we can just go and kill ourselves. positivity is used to humiliate and censor and destroy existential dignity and the reality of misery. it is used to disappear it.

all the adds on tv have ukelele music and anthropormorphic animals, and infantilism and enforced positivity are predominant, because the rich and middle class scum who make this culture enjoy the consumption and destruction of other humans on their behalf. they have their comforts and money and enjoy crushing any space for consciousness for the rest of us to nothing and harvesting the rest for their own profit.

there is no hope in this system for most of us to even own our own homes anymore. the only hope we have is for it to fall and i hope it does, if it falls like rome to barbarian muslim hordes who cares at least we will be free of this static totally gamed system in which life is worse than death.

there will be no economic recovery for the forseeable future and at least the next decade.
Old 02.12.2015, 10:47 PM   #38036
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
baterķa:

please don't kill yourself. stay alive for our entertainment. is that too much to ask?

look, as far as i see, you are better off with a product business than with a service business.

with a service business, you are always at the mercy of the client (that includes "jobs", aka "employment")

with a product business, while customer service is important, there is always a chance to place the product on the market & remain unconcerned.

you wanna buy my shit? fine here's the price. you don't wanna buy it? go elsewhere (no need to be rude).

there is no end to suffering, but when you control your TIME the suffering is a lot less than when you sell your time for someone else to control.

anyhuevos, suffering is not the same as pain. pain is always infinite. but it need not equate the other.
Old 02.12.2015, 11:24 PM   #38037
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
http://keystothecucina.com/2014/03/1...e-feta-cheese/

making this tomorrow hell yeah
Old 02.12.2015, 11:29 PM   #38038
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
holy fuck i fear french fries

i don't have a fryer. i do have frying goggles though.

i'd say you can boil/bake the potatos and then crisp them with oil-- it's no the same but does the trick.

btw fries are made w/ baking potatos, fwiw. not the boiler/waxy kind, but the starchy one like the russet.

i always prefer the waxy ones though. mmmm... waxy....

--

ps-- pookie posted a REALLY GREAT FLATBREAD RECIPE a while ago. i can repost if needed.

DO NOT buy a fucking bag of lamer pitas.
Old 02.12.2015, 11:32 PM   #38039
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
ooh. i'm down. and yeah, i was just gonna skip the fries because i don't even want to bother lugging a bag of potatoes to my friend's place.
Old 02.12.2015, 11:35 PM   #38040
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery

from Oprah to Stevie Wonder.

DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
1402180218521892189919001901 1902 190319041905191219522002 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth