Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I've found the girl of my dreams online
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.16.2009, 10:36 PM   #1
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
I joined one of those dating sites recently. Unlike most of them where joining is free, but actually contacting people requires a paid subscription, this one is totally free, almost like MySpace or Facebook. Anyway, normally I set my search parameters to search for girls aged 22 to 27, but for whatever reason my search criteria ended up getting erased and one day I ended up looking for girls aged 18 to 99. Not realizing this, I checked my match list and at the top was this beautiful 19 year old with short dark hair and glasses. I checked her profile and not only is she gorgeous, but she also sounds a lot like me! I sent her a message saying I'd like to chat sometime, but the site said she hasn't been online since the end of last month.

Fortunately, she listed her MySpace URL in her profile, so I was able to send her a friend request. She's accepted it, and I sent her a message thanking her for adding me, but I didn't feel comfortable asking her if she wanted to chat right away. At this point in time, MySpace has pretty much degraded to something many take for granted, so I'm not thinking it would be a good place to connect with someone. But she hasn't been on the dating site in a while, so she may never even see the message I sent her on there...

Any suggestions?
Old 03.16.2009, 11:09 PM   #2
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Don't send her a picture of your penis.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2009, 11:11 PM   #3
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley

thats funny, one day a friend of mine asked me to take him to craig's list (i had never browsed it before) to look for a job.. I say whatever, and we check it out with a spliff..

he really just wanted to browse the personals..

it was a big laugh. this one chick in big bold print said "NO DICK SHOTS, PLEASE."
You know, I would never even think of sending a chick a picture of my dick but her challenge made even me want to do it, so I am sure her mailbox was just flooded with dicks, after all, she was asking for it with that one

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2009, 11:17 PM   #4
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
I joined one of those dating sites recently. Unlike most of them where joining is free, but actually contacting people requires a paid subscription, this one is totally free, almost like MySpace or Facebook. Anyway, normally I set my search parameters to search for girls aged 22 to 27, but for whatever reason my search criteria ended up getting erased and one day I ended up looking for girls aged 18 to 99. Not realizing this, I checked my match list and at the top was this beautiful 19 year old with short dark hair and glasses. I checked her profile and not only is she gorgeous, but she also sounds a lot like me! I sent her a message saying I'd like to chat sometime, but the site said she hasn't been online since the end of last month.

Fortunately, she listed her MySpace URL in her profile, so I was able to send her a friend request. She's accepted it, and I sent her a message thanking her for adding me, but I didn't feel comfortable asking her if she wanted to chat right away. At this point in time, MySpace has pretty much degraded to something many take for granted, so I'm not thinking it would be a good place to connect with someone. But she hasn't been on the dating site in a while, so she may never even see the message I sent her on there...

Any suggestions?

was it okcupid.com? i'm on that site and it sucks bad. i went on a date with someone from there and it was just a bad time. she drank her beer like she had claws and she would lick the bottle for some reason. it grossed me out just watching her.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2009, 11:17 PM   #5
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
it was a big laugh. this one chick in big bold print said "NO DICK SHOTS, PLEASE."
You know, I would never even think of sending a chick a picture of my dick but her challenge made even me want to do it, so I am sure her mailbox was just flooded with dicks, after all, she was asking for it with that one
Oh wow, I felt the same way about something else just a second ago.
Old 03.16.2009, 11:26 PM   #6
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
why do i only fall for 16 year old girls?

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2009, 11:32 PM   #7
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
funny how this thread showed up. i recently joined one a few days ago. its a legit one and it's pretty cool how you can join for free and contact whoever you want to contact. so far, not so much luck.

i'm surprised to see a few hip chicks on there. but a lot of them are just these club-hopping, sports obsessed, sticky haired chicks i'd fuck and drop
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.17.2009, 12:13 AM   #8
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

My best female friend actually slept with a guy after he'd sent her two pictures of his (alarmingly pale, in my opinion) penis. I mean, what sort of message does that send out?!

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.17.2009, 12:22 AM   #9
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
But back to the issue at hand... a gay mate of mine recently met for the first time the boy of his dream whom he'd been speaking too online for about six years. They cried alot when they met for the first time, went back to his had sex instantly and then played videogames for the rest of the weekend. Kind of romantic in it's own weird way I think. Internet romance is not at all as seedy as alot of people think.

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.17.2009, 12:25 AM   #10
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
what sites are you people using where ya don't have to pay for? I won't deny I'm looking and could use some good sites
Old 03.17.2009, 12:45 AM   #11
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
I'm surprised at how many of you need help in the love department. That's not very Indie.

anyway, you all keep us informed at how this kind of thing pans out, I'm interested to see if anyone decent can actually posses the internet.
Old 03.17.2009, 01:08 AM   #12
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
haha. maybe.
Old 03.17.2009, 02:33 AM   #13
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by This Is Not Here
But back to the issue at hand... a gay mate of mine recently met for the first time the boy of his dream whom he'd been speaking too online for about six years. They cried alot when they met for the first time, went back to his had sex instantly and then played videogames for the rest of the weekend. Kind of romantic in it's own weird way I think. Internet romance is not at all as seedy as alot of people think.
haha.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.17.2009, 02:54 AM   #14
pbradley
invito al cielo

Sexual frustrations make me such a hip guy.
Old 03.17.2009, 03:07 AM   #15
sarramkrop

Quote:
Sexual frustrations make me such a hip guy.

I wish I could say the same thing.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.17.2009, 04:18 AM   #16
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
a few of my friends have tried those things and it always turns out
that the person who seemed alright online is kind of a weirdo in real life.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.18.2009, 08:08 AM   #17
Johnny "Magic Fingers"
children of satan

Johnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's asses
One dodgy aspect of MySpace is that a lot of people just wanna rack up as many 'friends' as possible in order to appear 'popular'.

I dunno, take it s-l-o-w-l-y and suss her out a bit before sending her a picture of your johnson... Who knows, this may be troo luv.
Johnny "Magic Fingers" is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.18.2009, 08:43 AM   #18
al shabbray

what are these things you call "girls"?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.18.2009, 08:48 AM   #19
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
There aren't any girls on the internet. Just guys and then some guys who are pretending to be girls.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.18.2009, 09:43 AM   #20
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
is this her

terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth