Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page is it lame for a girl to buy a guy flowers and chocolate
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.31.2008, 09:05 AM   #21
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Were the chocolates high quality?
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2008, 10:54 AM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I smoke weed, I'm down. It is both a sweet and practical gesture.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2008, 06:38 PM   #23
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
has any of you ever showered with chocolate flavour shower jel or whatever?
i did once and i wanted to eat myself.
this experience made me think that the relative axe commercial wasnt all that silly.

one of my favourite shower gels is a lush one called sonic death monkey, its chocolate, coffee, lime juice and hemp oil.. it doesnt make me want to eat it but it smells pretty awesome.
Old 10.31.2008, 06:39 PM   #24
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Were the chocolates high quality?

the flowers were red and one or two yellow, and the chocolates were very high quality. is this cliche?
Old 10.31.2008, 06:40 PM   #25
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
of course its not weird, and good for you doing this.
i have given flowers before to a boy. i m wondering about the chocolate. if boys are that fond of chocolates as we are.

he doesnt eat a lot of chocolate, neither do I really, but we both enjoy really nice chocolate occasionally.. they were little hand made ones, i had to choose them it was pretty cute.. I felt kind of funny looking at them all choosing them trying to figure out what to pick.
Old 10.31.2008, 06:41 PM   #26
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
of course it's not lame to buy flowers and chocolate, it's very sweet-- but it's lame to ask for reassurance on the interwebs

why? Im not really asking for reassurance, because I already did it./ I was just asking out of curiousity..
Old 10.31.2008, 07:13 PM   #27
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
I did this for my partner yesterday, and when I got to his work to give them to him, another of his workmates was all smiley and saying he wished HE would get something like that

is it really that weird?

am I just a nerd/romantic?

I usually bake a cake or special food once a fortnight or so and buy random things when I see them.. I used to draw pictures but havent really had time for that lately.

its not weird i got a flower and some chocolates from a girl and it was super nice.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2008, 07:18 PM   #28
ithinkimissyou
stalker

ithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's asses
i for one would love some chocolate right about now
Old 11.01.2008, 01:17 PM   #29
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
has any of you ever showered with chocolate flavour shower jel or whatever?
i did once and i wanted to eat myself.
this experience made me think that the relative axe commercial wasnt all that silly.

Yes i have used the chocolate wash. It was shampoo and body wash, which meant my entire body smelled like rich chocolate.

It was amazing. Until I tasted it.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2008, 01:27 PM   #30
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
As far as the original question is concerned, I think everyone agrees that there is nothing wrong/weird with that.

I like to buy things (when I can afford to do so) for my girlfriend (when I have one), but random things. I like to make things, so usually I find something that gives me an idea, and get it. Then work on it at my leisure. I found a nice bike frame that was abandoned, and needed restoration. So I was in the process of restoring it for my girlfriend at the time who didnt have a bicycle, and I kept telling her how she needed to get one. Unfortunately her actions and words caused me to stop talking to her before i completed the project. So I sold the bike for like 50 bucks and bought some groceries.

The bitch still has my iPod though.

Anyway, I dont know why more women dont do this. I like women who are self-confident, but also straight-forward. I dont think there is anything wrong with a girl calling a guy, making the first move, asking a guy out, whatever.

Old 11.01.2008, 01:57 PM   #31
flophousefloozie
expwy. to yr skull

flophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
why would it be? It's nice indeed. unless you're dating a dumbfuck who listens to Limp Biscuit, cuz he would think it's an isult and beat the hell out of yr sorry face.

Hehe.

Yeah, I think it's cool. I mean, if we send guys heart shaped Valentines, then why not the whole fancy deal?
flophousefloozie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.02.2008, 06:38 AM   #32
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cars_willkillyou
As far as the original question is concerned, I think everyone agrees that there is nothing wrong/weird with that.

I like to buy things (when I can afford to do so) for my girlfriend (when I have one), but random things. I like to make things, so usually I find something that gives me an idea, and get it. Then work on it at my leisure. I found a nice bike frame that was abandoned, and needed restoration. So I was in the process of restoring it for my girlfriend at the time who didnt have a bicycle, and I kept telling her how she needed to get one. Unfortunately her actions and words caused me to stop talking to her before i completed the project. So I sold the bike for like 50 bucks and bought some groceries.

The bitch still has my iPod though.

Anyway, I dont know why more women dont do this. I like women who are self-confident, but also straight-forward. I dont think there is anything wrong with a girl calling a guy, making the first move, asking a guy out, whatever.

I would have little stars and lovehearts above my head if my boy made me a bike. That is so gorgeous. hand made anything on a regular basis is awesome.
Old 11.03.2008, 01:47 AM   #33
cars_willkillyou
stalker

yeah, i thought it was a good idea too. Too bad she was a shit cunt.

Old 11.03.2008, 01:57 AM   #34
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
i always wished on a non valentines day or birthday that a girlfriend or any girl would buy me flowers and chocolate (well now that i'm vegan again it has to be dark). so, of course, i think it's an awesome thing that you did that.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2008, 02:09 AM   #35
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
... followed by strap-on sex later that night?
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2008, 04:55 PM   #36
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
... followed by strap-on sex later that night?

discussing my sexual tastes has always brought on hate towards me at this forum, so I dont do it anymore.
Old 11.03.2008, 04:57 PM   #37
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
discussing my sexual tastes has always brought on hate towards me at this forum, so I dont do it anymore.

i don't remember any hate, but it might have been before my time here.

i never discuss something personal like that, even not to my closet friends. unless it's a girlfriend.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2008, 05:12 PM   #38
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Post-feminist straight males would prefer nuns of their inaccessible lusts? If I may, I would like to direct your attention to Glice's sig.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2008, 05:13 PM   #39
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Post-feminist males would prefer nuns of their inaccessible lusts?

I have no idea what the problem was, mostly it was just a scapegoat for people to hate me for something irrelevant.
Old 11.03.2008, 05:32 PM   #40
ihateyouth
children of satan

ihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's asses
I have and it's a waste of money. They'd rather get condoms.
ihateyouth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth