Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.14.2018, 08:14 PM   #1981
elvisfernandes
empty page

elvisfernandes has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
well, i play playstation 3 on the weekends,and the thing with playstatin 3 is there are like a ton of hackers roaming around in every sessions and lobby on ps3. everyone has a jailbreaken ps3 and they are modding. NO legit play to be seen on ps3 and i cant afford ps4 at the moment and this pisses me alot
UC browser SHAREit MX player
elvisfernandes is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2018, 04:04 PM   #1982
Antagon
expwy. to yr skull

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
So, a few months ago I got the keys to a small local art gallery. It's a cool place to give your pieces some exposure, but also to just hang out, because there's a nice community behind it. In my downtime I used to hang out there a lot lately - I see it as some sort of extended cocoon. Sure, there may be a lot of people from time to time - but it's easy to just kick back and be left alone there. I've had a few of my photographs exhibited in the above-ground section of the art space. After a few days I noticed some juvenile saying below it in crayon. It was quite big and intrusive and no one had asked either me or the heads of the art space whether this is okay or not. So someone deleted it again. It annoyed me, but I didn't give it a second thought. Fast forward to today: I arrive at the art space to find this next to the collage:

Someone apparently thought it necessary to put my name in reverse letters next to it, by carving it into the fucking wall. Oh yeah, as good a time as any - my real name's Ben by the way - don't know if I ever disclosed this here. Anyway, this is fucking insane. And waddaya know, shortly after me, another artist who frequents the place arrives. I ask her whether she has any clue who did it. She replied "I have no idea, when we saw it yesterday, we thought it was you.". Great. I vehemently denied it and thankfully, she did seem to believe my protestation. But I still don't know what the fuck this is about.

So now I just drafted a passive-aggressive note and put it below the carving. Seriously, what the fuck? I mean yeah, some scribblings, street-art etc. are allowed at the space - they're pretty cool after all. But permanently carving someone's name into the wall is a different league altogether. So I just drafted a passive-aggressive note and put it below the carving.

Translation: "Thanks. I know my own name. By the way: I have no use for people that feel the need to mark my 'territory', neither does G7 (the name of the art space)."

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2018, 04:46 AM   #1983
Antagon
expwy. to yr skull

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Conclusion to the story: Turns out it was another artist who was upset with visitors being careless around the exhibited objects. She apparently wanted to let people know that someone (that being me) had their work here. I know her, she's generally alright. And it was a kind gesture, just kind of an extreme one. Had a little talk with her, things should be alright again.

Old 07.21.2018, 04:57 AM   #1984
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Intriguing story, I hate that it’s happening but I’m enjoying hearing it from your perspective......do the Danke = thank you?

אש זרה

A Friend Of The Devil Is A Friend Of Mine
If I Get Home Before Daylight
I Just Might Get Some Sleep Tonight - GD

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2018, 06:35 AM   #1985
Antagon
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
......do the Danke = thank you?

Yeah, it's thanks/thank you.

Old 07.26.2018, 06:02 AM   #1986
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Israel evacuates terrorists from Syria - terrorists who were a proxy army for the US and Europe - who helped killed tens of thousands in Syria - with your tax dollars - you were busy crying about russia - much like the current mass murder you are conducting in Yemen Go have a good whine about russia while you drink some yemeni blood, ghouls.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-knew-too-much
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2018, 07:54 AM   #1987
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Catholic church has alwys known and always hidden that their priests rape children, and that they rape the nuns, and they hide it and they have established procedures to hide and cover and continue to rape and rape and rape and run orphanages where they can rape and run convents where they can rape, ALL FOR STUPID FUCKING god. https://www.thisisinsider.com/grand-...l-abuse-2018-8
Old 08.30.2018, 06:26 AM   #1988
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
How does a prosecutor miss a deadline? These muslims were training their children to engage in school shootings.

http://www.webnewsys.com/2018/08/dad...guilty-in.html

Now, enter the douche nazi and ilduclo to tell us why we need to let more of these people into our country. Why its their right to come here and kill us! LOL!
Old 08.30.2018, 06:47 AM   #1989
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I work more than abyone I know. I legitimately work as much as any full-time paramedic and probably some emergency room doctors. I’m only at my house to sleep and *sometimes* eat dinner. Fucking blitzed, man.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2018, 06:49 AM   #1990
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
emergency room doctors work 2 weeks then take 2 weeks off...

(then get paid 1/4 million bucks for starters)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2018, 03:56 PM   #1991
tesla69
invito al cielo

Probably one reason why they shut down Alex Jones;

The Federal government is pushing through a new regulation that would give complete legal liability protection to vaccines makers, and the physicians who administer them, for vaccines given to pregnant women, even though vaccines are not evaluated for efficacy or safety in pregnant women or their babies. This regulation would close a current loophole in the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act and open-up a whole new market for the vaccine industry. The regulation would allow the CDC to confer liability protection upon issuing a recommendation that pregnant women get a vaccine. This regulation will allow all children in the womb to be used as subjects for what amounts to medical experiments. We are now at the point where we will not require even the most minimal safety measures to protect children in the womb.
Old 09.08.2018, 05:45 PM   #1992
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
yay!

vaccinate all wombats
Old 09.08.2018, 06:46 PM   #1993
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
emergency room doctors work 2 weeks then take 2 weeks off...

(then get paid 1/4 million bucks for starters)

Cool, so now Iím like five times as pissed off.
Old 09.08.2018, 07:23 PM   #1994
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
you need a fucking vacation...

...and we have full employment right now, so you hold the cards
Old 09.09.2018, 02:52 AM   #1995
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Way I look at it is no one lies on their death bed thinking "I wish I had worked more". You're living to work and surely you gotta realise how bonkers that is. You'll bit 60 and realise life has gone past you. Don't let that happen.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2018, 04:23 AM   #1996
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Seriously, Sev. I have to wonder if you have massive debt to pay off or something. Is a mafia loanshark after you? I don't know how you justify your lifestyle to yourself.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2018, 11:58 AM   #1997
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Seriously, Sev. I have to wonder if you have massive debt to pay off or something. Is a mafia loanshark after you? I don't know how you justify your lifestyle to yourself.

I guess I justify it by saying Iím really committed to my job? And I am, but as much as I love writing and editing and reporting, itís not a great job. Itís exploitative and physically and mentally exhausting, and it pays about half of what it should.

I have debts from school still, which Iím paying off, but no... no weird things or anything shady or interesting.

Part of it might be that my girlfriend of almost a decade moved away at the start of the year, so thereís been very little to keep me at home, and I may have become addicted to the distraction work provides.

Now Iím sad/pissed off about that stuff. Thanks, guys.
Old 09.09.2018, 12:03 PM   #1998
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you need a fucking vacation...

...and we have full employment right now, so you hold the cards

Iíll have you know Iím taking a four-day weekend at the end of the month to see my father for the first time in almost 10 years. So there.

Newsroom is severely understaffed and overburdened. I have no qualms about making my employer aware of how I feel, but itís all up to a publishing company in another state.

Itís Sunday afternoon. I have worked for 14 straight days. Not all day every day, but yeah.

The sales reps leave at 4 every day. Never have to work a weekend or jump out of bed to drive toward a fatal fire or car accident. They make more and they are all incompetent shits and lushes.
Old 09.09.2018, 12:04 PM   #1999
Severian
invito al cielo

FUCK
Old 09.09.2018, 01:02 PM   #2000
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I guess I justify it by saying I’m really committed to my job? And I am, but as much as I love writing and editing and reporting, it’s not a great job. It’s exploitative and physically and mentally exhausting, and it pays about half of what it should.

I have debts from school still, which I’m paying off, but no... no weird things or anything shady or interesting.

Part of it might be that my girlfriend of almost a decade moved away at the start of the year, so there’s been very little to keep me at home, and I may have become addicted to the distraction work provides.

Now I’m sad/pissed off about that stuff. Thanks, guys.

ive been dreading speaking about your absentee girlfriend. i don’t dare ask whats going on there cuz i dont understand white culture, and i may commit a faux-pas with my latino rusticity and primitive understanding of “relationships.”

but since you brought it up... yeah, your response sounds very workaholic. may seem virtuous to work ethic puritans, but it’s psychologically unhealthy as fuck

get out more or something? i mean socially, not for work.

Quote:
I’ll have you know I’m taking a four-day weekend at the end of the month to see my father for the first time in almost 10 years. So there.

will that count as a relaxing “vacation”?

i am not sure...

you might need a vacation from your vacation. just saying.

Quote:
Newsroom is severely understaffed and overburdened. I have no qualms about making my employer aware of how I feel, but it’s all up to a publishing company in another state.

It’s Sunday afternoon. I have worked for 14 straight days. Not all day every day, but yeah.

The sales reps leave at 4 every day. Never have to work a weekend or jump out of bed to drive toward a fatal fire or car accident. They make more and they are all incompetent shits and lushes.

yeah, unfair, etc.

problem is — you probably couldn’t sell shit

(otherwise you would have sold the bosses on a raise already)

those incompetent lushes pay your salary i believe...

why won’t you join them?
90979899 100 101102103 >
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth