Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page So many ladies
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.25.2013, 09:02 AM   #301
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
english is not my native language either.

I rock the spanishhhhh
Old 01.25.2013, 11:59 AM   #302
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
yeah so i can see how you're not at all interested in the debate as you claim to be
and as usual#@#!## is very good at transforming the debate into a jerkfest without ever addressing whats being discussed and conveniently leaving when thats questioned

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2013, 12:15 PM   #303
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Out of interest, how many Camels do Arab girls go for these days?
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2013, 12:32 PM   #304
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I bought mine for a pack of 20
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2013, 12:36 PM   #305
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Huzzah!
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2013, 12:41 PM   #306
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
What about the statement

"There sure are a ton of beautiful girls wearing glasses in the library today!"

as a glasses-wearer since age 3, I like the studious look on a lady.
Old 01.25.2013, 12:43 PM   #307
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Oh, now I'm touching myself.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2013, 12:57 PM   #308
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
NOW it got interesting.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2013, 02:28 PM   #309
Trama
stalker

Trama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
I wasn't taught to view them as objects for my pleasure
Quote:
I wasn't taught that it's ok to think of them as less than human
Western society has progressed a fair bit. That's a different reality, not nowadays'.
Quote:
Personally, I can't even be attracted to someone I don't know based on their looks. I've been told that most men find that almost impossible to believe, and I can understand why.
I don't know if it's impossible but I think it's definitely not the case for most women.
Trama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2013, 02:31 PM   #310
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
On the other hand, I was taught to view the female body in an cruel, analytical way and objectify every bit of it, even in myself.

That is a shame, I was taught to honor, cherish, and revere the female body as a more beautiful equal. You know who taught me that? My GRANDFATHER, a penis-carrying man

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2013, 02:45 PM   #311
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

"Personally, I can't even be attracted to someone I don't know based on their looks. I've been told that most men find that almost impossible to believe, and I can understand why."

You should understand why because it is BIOLOGICAL knox. as far as the human species goes, it is the female that normally gives consent to sexual relations. It is the females that choose their mate, more so than the male.(of course there are exceptions, of which rape and incest are some of the most vile)
Men are by biological nature, visually attracted to women.

Throughout our evolutionary history, regardless of matriarchy or patriarchy, the male in most cultures has to try his luck with many women, hoping one finds him worthy enough for a mate. There is a reason that it is the woman's prerogative in western culture to say "yes" or "no". In arranged marriage cultures, it is ussually the mothers who make the determination, thereby granting power to the female once again.

and yes, most well-raised men respect when a woman says NO, they may not like it, but they respect it.

Biology is a motherfucker. It is the same reason most women have a different experience when it comes to erotic arousal than most men. men are visually aroused almost to a fault. It is how the male brain is wired, and all men find different things sexually arousing. That is not to say women are not visually aroused by men, but they have capabilities of self-control that are inherent in them to allow a female to pick a worthy mate to have good quality children, and a co-parent to raise those children.
Old 01.25.2013, 03:00 PM   #312
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
That same biology is why males of ANY species tend to be more aggressive, both against other males and indeed females, and even young (infanticide)..

This is what I was trying to get into knox's head when she was saying men can't relate to, empathize, or understand the experience of women in regards to fear of other men. I do not walk around "afraid" of other men, this is true, but as a man I must size up the intentions and potential for conflict between any and EVERY male human I encounter. The wrong look, the wrong gesture, a complete misunderstanding, or just the wrong place at the wrong time can get a man beaten severely, stabbed, shot, or even killed by another man who may be a perfect stranger. This is a BIOLOGICAL reality of Darwinian evolution. Males must dominate other males in order to attract females. Further, females even if they don't admit it, tend to prefer either (1) uber-Type A males or (2) uber- Type B males as an antithesis to the aggressive male. Women need to accept that men are often jerks because women even if just subconsciously like aggressive, assertive, or asshole men. When women like muffin soft men, it is a protest to the aggressive male, but it is still giving power to male aggression by responding directly.

As a man, and a male animal, I have to always be on the look out for other males. Some men I've known are no longer alive with us because of other men's aggression. Others have been stabbed, beaten, or maimed. While I have been spared, it is because I am alert and diligent to avoid these kinds primal altercations. I am sorry that knox missed my point, but sexual assault on women stems from a primal male aggression, and is indeed the epitome of violence. This same primal violence is not spared to other men. So men generally have as much of a biological imperative to be cautious around other men as much as women do to protect themselves from rape or sexual violence. Primal violence is a universal struggle, it doesn't have a gender bias.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2013, 04:57 PM   #313
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
This "biology" thing has been debunked over and over.
I'm not going to get into detail, but it would be considered "biological" to do a lot of shit we don't do.

People would use the "biological" excuse to explain everything from rape to murder.

However, biological doesn't mean ethical.

Culture plays the biggest role in gender relations and culture changes.

But we don't even need to go there.

What's evident here is that nobody commented on any of the data or watched any of the videos I asked them to. Nobody even bothers answers most of the points I mentioned.

Sadly, this is just a typical reaction of people when faced with questioning about their own privilege, a privilege they refuse to even acknowledge.

Old 01.25.2013, 05:05 PM   #314
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
someone is a bit preachy.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2013, 05:07 PM   #315
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
That same biology is why males of ANY species tend to be more aggressive, both against other males and indeed females, and even young (infanticide)..

This is what I was trying to get into knox's head when she was saying men can't relate to, empathize, or understand the experience of women in regards to fear of other men. I do not walk around "afraid" of other men, this is true, but as a man I must size up the intentions and potential for conflict between any and EVERY male human I encounter. The wrong look, the wrong gesture, a complete misunderstanding, or just the wrong place at the wrong time can get a man beaten severely, stabbed, shot, or even killed by another man who may be a perfect stranger. This is a BIOLOGICAL reality of Darwinian evolution. Males must dominate other males in order to attract females. Further, females even if they don't admit it, tend to prefer either (1) uber-Type A males or (2) uber- Type B males as an antithesis to the aggressive male. Women need to accept that men are often jerks because women even if just subconsciously like aggressive, assertive, or asshole men. When women like muffin soft men, it is a protest to the aggressive male, but it is still giving power to male aggression by responding directly.

As a man, and a male animal, I have to always be on the look out for other males. Some men I've known are no longer alive with us because of other men's aggression. Others have been stabbed, beaten, or maimed. While I have been spared, it is because I am alert and diligent to avoid these kinds primal altercations. I am sorry that knox missed my point, but sexual assault on women stems from a primal male aggression, and is indeed the epitome of violence. This same primal violence is not spared to other men. So men generally have as much of a biological imperative to be cautious around other men as much as women do to protect themselves from rape or sexual violence. Primal violence is a universal struggle, it doesn't have a gender bias.

That is such bullshit and you're contradicting yourself.

This biology talk is such a cop-out. Do you personally eat other humans? Kill them? Go out hunting for animals? Put your finger up your ass and sniff it in front of other people? Do you piss to mark your territory, masturbate in public, throw shit? Did mother cut the umbilical cord with her teeth?

You're not living in a highly evolved society, with changing laws, structures and technology? Are you not la highly social being who uses a toilet to poo and clothes to go out and follows several social rules?

Are you not part of a species that has had and has many cultures? Laws? Morals? Boundaries?

That just is the lamest excuse not to confront your own sexism.

You do know racists use that excuse too? Saying that the human brain is programmed to discriminate? For some reason, I can't imagine you taking this kind of bullshit as a valid excuse in this case...

One moment, you're all nice guys who don't mean anything bad and get really insulted if they are "accused" of doing anything demeaning to women, and then suddenly you're a wild beast that cannot be tamed or changed that argument becomes convenient.

Embarassing.

Old 01.25.2013, 05:11 PM   #316
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I can't even be attracted to someone I don't know based on their looks.

liar. there's no way you're the only lady alive that doesn't love some yanni

a real live greek god
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2013, 05:14 PM   #317
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
my female dog doesn't want to drink water unless mike goes to get some first. because then she gets to push him out of the way and drink all of it. bitch.

if males are more aggressive in every species how come my bitch is so bloodthirsty and damn rude
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2013, 05:19 PM   #318
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
liar. there's no way you're the only lady alive that doesn't love some yanni

a real live greek god

I felt something like he smell of cheap perfume.
He doesn't look like a wild beast struggling to contain his desire to destroy, rape, kill and conquer. Not with that carefully blow dryed hair and perfectly arranged moustache.

Old 01.25.2013, 05:19 PM   #319
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

suchfriends just speaking truth. Trying to have a reasoning session with knox is tough, since we are not all sharing a fattie boombatty.
Old 01.25.2013, 05:24 PM   #320
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
suchfriends just speaking truth. Trying to have a reasoning session with knox is tough, since we are not all sharing a fattie boombatty.

The truth that has been pretty much debunked by pretty much everything that we know today about gender roles.
That convenient truth that can only be claimed by ignoring all facts.

You don't want to reason, because if you did, you wouldn't ignore facts.
If you call this an attempt of discussion, this would be a truly intelectually dishonest one from your part.

I'm just gonna guess you haven't seen the videos you said you would because there is no hope.

Maybe you should run into the woods, beat your chest, or smash a can of beer on your forehad and just call it the day.

131415 16 171819 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth