The Four Seasons 2 28.57%
Ronnie Dove/Terry Philips 2 28.57%
Roberta Williams 1 14.29%
Donnie Burks 2 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04.29.2007, 09:21 PM   #21
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
hey, awesome. thanks for the mix.
i've never really bothered to check out lou's pre-velvet stuff. what bootleg is that you're talking about?
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.30.2007, 08:37 AM   #22
sarramkrop

I'll check the title when i get home later because i can't remember now. Pookie has been cheating in this poll, it's not fair.

|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.30.2007, 08:42 AM   #23
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Pookie, i won the battle for the least popular poll in the history of this message board's polls. I'm the only one who voted, call yourselves Velvet Underground fans, damnit!

Even without my cheating, you still wouldn't have won the battle for least popular poll.

Although I like to think my input spurred people on to vote.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.30.2007, 08:43 AM   #24
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
Even without my cheating, you still wouldn't have won the battle for least popular poll.

Although I like to think my input spurred people on to vote.
Megalomaniac!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.30.2007, 08:47 AM   #25
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Megalomaniac!

Haha.

I didn't mean because it was me who voted. I just meant that maybe people were scared to be the first to vote and possibly make fools of themselves.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.30.2007, 10:46 AM   #26
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
therr's a fantastic VU exhibit at a rare bookstore at 50 1/2 E 64th Street in NYC right now. They have an amazing catalog of all the posters and rare magazine articles and photos, I just need to scrape together the $45 to get it...
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.30.2007, 10:55 AM   #27
sarramkrop

I want that. Do you know if the catalogue can be bought online?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2007, 09:42 AM   #28
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I want that. Do you know if the catalogue can be bought online?

I'm sure you could mail/phone order it if not online...they were really nice people...

http://www.johnmcwhinnie.com/current...ion/index.html
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth