Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page How fastidious are you about how things and envoirements sound?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.25.2006, 04:46 PM   #21
The 97th Hammer
bad moon rising

The 97th Hammer cold hard suckaThe 97th Hammer cold hard suckaThe 97th Hammer cold hard suckaThe 97th Hammer cold hard suckaThe 97th Hammer cold hard suckaThe 97th Hammer cold hard suckaThe 97th Hammer cold hard suckaThe 97th Hammer cold hard suckaThe 97th Hammer cold hard suckaThe 97th Hammer cold hard suckaThe 97th Hammer cold hard sucka
A lot of carelessly projected public sound is annoying, but sometimes cool things occur when sounds sync up randomly. As I was reading this thread I was listening to some violin music on my CD player and it ended up syncing-in with the music from an ice-cream truck in a way that surprised me.
The 97th Hammer is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2006, 04:48 PM   #22
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
I love it when I have to TV on mute while listening to music, and their lips sync up with the words...
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2006, 07:52 PM   #23
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
i usually pay attention to it, for there maybe something i can track down and go and record
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2006, 07:56 PM   #25
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
I love it when I have to TV on mute while listening to music, and their lips sync up with the words...
Me and my friend used to do that all the time. Try to set up songs with whatever was on T.V. I miss those days.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2006, 08:29 PM   #26
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
Me and my friend used to do that all the time. Try to set up songs with whatever was on T.V. I miss those days.
as a side note, it sync's up a lot more when you are high...
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth