Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page How do you pronounce Swervedriver?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.21.2007, 08:25 AM   #21
sarramkrop

I'll accept that as payment only if you put some reverb on your voice. If you can manage to modulate it in 16-bit, i might even send him the real deal.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2007, 08:26 AM   #22
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
I'll call myself a little cunt, can I have the extended version?
That doesn't sound too convincing to me. Try harder. If you slap yourself in the face, it means you're doing a good job.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2007, 08:30 AM   #23
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
My nose is bleeding from all the slapping.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2007, 08:34 AM   #24
sarramkrop

Very good. If you now start a thread explaining to all of us why the world should know that you're a cunt, i might even throw some b-sides and outtakes in it. Deal?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2007, 08:52 AM   #25
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
If you still promise to call yourself a cunt, i have the long version with sax freakout. Go on, i know you wanna do it.

I'd rather call myseld a dispicable slug if you dont mind.
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2007, 09:39 AM   #26
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Very good. If you now start a thread explaining to all of us why the world should know that you're a cunt, i might even throw some b-sides and outtakes in it. Deal?
Thanks, but I think I'll just try and find it myself, k?
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth