Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I haven't had a smoke in 12 days.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.16.2006, 03:48 PM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
I am quitting smoking after this weekend (having a party, so I have to thru this weekend). For sure though. I am not buying another pack. I have been promising myself. Then I will only smoke when I drink, which contrary to popular belief, really is not that often.

ha hah, kegmama, you're going to stop smoking WHAT exactly?

(you know you gotta quit inhaling smoke completely or it does not count )
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.16.2006, 03:57 PM   #22
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
^Ha

Smoking sucks....I haven't bought a pack since the end of March and I still feel the itch just about every day still. I figured I'd smoke until I was at least 30, but fuck that. All is does is takes you back to normalcy anyway.....but boy were they great.
Old 06.16.2006, 05:58 PM   #23
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I haven't had a smoke in 12 days.

I am quitting smoking after this weekend

I haven't bought a pack since the end of March

^^^my heroes & heroine then^^^

maybe after I go belly-up I might be forced to quit
cigarettes are the most addictive substance on the planet

I love the gum...I don't ever use it all in one go, & I even re-use it sometimes, preserving it in the little blister of the pack. Sometimes, I even smoke with the gum despite it being contraindicated.

I use the gum to heal myself a bit after smoking 2-3 per packs per day for a week or two...overall, i eat healthy even though i also eat some meat half of the week...so I cut-down on the cigs & make sure I get exercise during that time of repentance when I use the gum...as far as actually quitting... I have relegated in forfeit that prospect to the realm of the Sisyphean.

Trasher02...you're halfway there...after 30 days they really taste awful

never stopped me though after a week or two from lightin' up once more

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-hhhhhhhhhhho_oo_+oooooooooo
!!!!!!!!!!
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.16.2006, 06:08 PM   #24
FruitLoop
children of satan

FruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
^Ha

Smoking sucks....I haven't bought a pack since the end of March and I still feel the itch just about every day still. I figured I'd smoke until I was at least 30, but fuck that. All is does is takes you back to normalcy anyway.....but boy were they great.

my goverment says the craving stops after a week....
yeah right,

I'm quitting in two weeks.
and I'll try to lock myself up in my room to the sound of nycg&f looking at a baby on the celing like in trainspotting
hopefully it'll work... Usually ppl beg me to start smoking again cuz I become a terrible person
FruitLoop is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.16.2006, 06:14 PM   #25
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah I've been kind of irritable because of it.....the baby on the ceiling is always good times.
Old 06.16.2006, 06:26 PM   #26
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
Yeah I've been kind of irritable because of it.....the baby on the ceiling is always good times.

HA.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.16.2006, 06:45 PM   #27
Dues
little trouble girl

Dues is a name known to allDues is a name known to allDues is a name known to allDues is a name known to allDues is a name known to allDues is a name known to all
One tends to overlook that a smoking addiction can be a way of dealing with the daily (small) trauma's of life, the everyday disappointments. If participating in life equals an everyday encounter with these trauma's (birth being the first) addicted smoking is the physical exponent of these trauma's, connecting that which kills the spirit to that which kills the cells; both inching towards death. It's a fairly simple equation and can keep a person from falling apart. To me, this is what makes quitting seem useless until one feels free enough to live without feeling guilty of one's presence. The love between two people could zero out this feeling of guilt.

Thank God for fags.

The true test, after all, is to be like everyone else. Once that happens, he no longer has to question his singularity. He is free—not only of others, but of himself.

Dues is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.16.2006, 08:52 PM   #28
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dues
Thank God for fags.

Look at those faces...they seem like good-humored people!

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.16.2006, 09:34 PM   #29
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
You're better without it, Trasher02. Especially if you skate.

I quit may 7th 2005 (after a Melt Banana show) and don't regret it. My lung capacity is noticibly different when doing physical activities. I did the patch which helped but it was still pretty hard. It was good timing too, since the prices shot up pretty quickly after that.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.17.2006, 03:05 AM   #30
SubSonicPumpAction
little trouble girl

SubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's assesSubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's assesSubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's assesSubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's assesSubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's assesSubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's assesSubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's assesSubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's assesSubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's assesSubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's assesSubSonicPumpAction kicks all y'all's asses
Girls who smoke are hot
SubSonicPumpAction is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.17.2006, 03:24 AM   #31
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
you know, everyday, i see people smoking in the theme park that i work at. there are signs posted saying "Don't Smoke" all over the place and there are even designated smoking areas. but, whenever i see these people, i don't do anything about it; i just let them smoke away. i just like to mess with them. i'll look at them really intently until they notice and then glance away really quickly, over and over again. or whenever they ask me something, i respond with a faux-British accent.
Old 06.17.2006, 03:27 AM   #32
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Haha nice

13 days now!
I'll probably give it up soon. I'm too young to stop.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth