Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Podcasting
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.06.2006, 07:01 PM   #1
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
so, does anybody here do podcasts?

also, i have a question, hope someone here can help me out. does it have to be mandatory that a podcast should be on an ftp server? isn't it the same as uploading the mp3 file to yousendit or badong or something similar?

thing is, i've been trying to upload to this free podcasting server service all day long and it always ends with "couldn't upload because the file is invalid" yet it waits until the very end of the upload to tell me that. also, my mp3 file is fine. i was wondering, since it's been a pain in the ass to upload to this, i might badongo or ysi it and get on with it; i'm not sure if it's possible to do that.

so any help will be appreciated
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 10:01 PM   #2
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know shit about the technical stuff.

But I love Weirdsville's podcasts.

Some me the way the other good podcasts.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth