Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Nigella's 70 year old hubby is quick with the choke
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.24.2013, 08:32 AM   #21
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Don't choke your women.
Old 06.24.2013, 10:27 AM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Don't choke your women.
but what if they *cough cough* like it?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.24.2013, 10:36 AM   #23
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
remember, sex choking kills.

Michael Hutchence
David Carradine

if you cannot choke your chicken without chocking yourself, then you need to take a break! Let your vital fluids replenish!
Old 06.24.2013, 10:41 AM   #24
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
remember, sex choking kills.

Michael Hutchence
David Carradine

if you cannot choke your chicken without chocking yourself, then you need to take a break! Let your vital fluids replenish!

see, this is wrong. it assumes that all choking sex is of the masturbatory kind, in solitary shame and with ropes.

misguided.

i'm just saying.
Old 06.24.2013, 10:47 AM   #25
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I did say "choke your chicken"

if you got a kinky woman whose dad used to beat her and she likes that you choke her while she is receiving sexual pleasure from you, go right ahead, but know you are doing it as a result of her trauma.
Old 06.24.2013, 11:00 AM   #26
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I did say "choke your chicken"

if you got a kinky woman whose dad used to beat her and she likes that you choke her while she is receiving sexual pleasure from you, go right ahead, but know you are doing it as a result of her trauma.

nah, nah, you're missing the mark. i'm not talking about reenacting abuse a la annabel chong's gang rape, i'm talking about helping a friend gloriously make it into cumland by applying gentle pressure to the here and there, not by threatening their lives. more vulcan, less pulp fiction.

ah, americans!
Old 06.24.2013, 11:00 AM   #27
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

ha!
Old 06.24.2013, 11:01 AM   #28
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Just a personal thing,. my violence nexus in my brain is not connected to my sexual nexus in any way, thank goodness.
Old 06.24.2013, 11:07 AM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Just a personal thing,. my violence nexus in my brain is not connected to my sexual nexus in any way, thank goodness.

neither is mine. i don't understand rapists because another person screaming for their life is the LAST thing that's going to make my dick hard.

HORRIBLE.
Old 06.24.2013, 11:21 AM   #30
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
I used to go out with a girl who was a fairly hardcore feminist and I'm pretty sure she wasn't abused by her dad or anybody else, but she used to like to be choked, slapped around, spat on and degraded, and tbh it took me a while to get used to it and kind of messed me up for a bit afterwards.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.24.2013, 11:24 AM   #31
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Our sexual nature comes from somewhere....

we are not born wanting to be humiliated are we?

heavy questions on SYGossip
Old 06.24.2013, 12:49 PM   #32
RanaldoNecro
expwy. to yr skull

RanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's asses
!@#$%!

i agree, she is off the charts. And not exactly young either.
Old 06.24.2013, 12:58 PM   #33
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Nigella's first husband was 30+ years older than her, and Saatch is about 20 years older than her. Oh to be a rich septuagenarian, so I could sweep her off her Anglican feet....
Old 06.24.2013, 03:04 PM   #34
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
I can't imagine ever being able to have a relationship with someone 20 or 30 years my junior.
Old 06.24.2013, 03:08 PM   #35
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Our sexual nature comes from somewhere....

heavy questions on SYGossip

sex=power

It is power over another person, and it is power over yourself. You have power when you abstain or restrain your sexuality, even if temporarily (i.e. why people can't just start fucking or jacking off on the bus or at the water cooler at work). There is a time and place. Further, there is varying etiquette, but more or less all sex is power. We give people power over us to be pleasured, and in the same instance we have power over them while we pleasure them. For example, oral sex seems to some to be "degrading" and yet to others, to be the giver is to have that power over a person, while at the same time the person receiving probably equally feels a bit of power.

Violence is a form of asserting power. Some people are always on a power trip, so they are either violent or sometimes just promiscuous, but either way, they are even if subconsciously searching for opportunities to express and assert power.

Me? I'm a spiritualist, sex is about a higher power. It is about a higher connection. If its not? You're just kidding yourself and its just masturbation with a partner

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.24.2013, 03:10 PM   #36
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Quote:

It's possible. I'm not fond of answers that lead to nature/nurture speculation, I used to be more of the opinion that our personalities are formed more through experience, but these days I'm starting to think more that personality is as much in our genes as hair colour or anything else.
Old 06.24.2013, 03:17 PM   #37
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
It's possible. I'm not fond of answers that lead to nature/nurture speculation, I used to be more of the opinion that our personalities are formed more through experience, but these days I'm starting to think more that personality is as much in our genes as hair colour or anything else.

Genes are just a chemical pattern. They are only half the story. Humans are living beings. Genes ARE NOT alive. Whatever force animates and gives life, is that which shapes the personality. The person is an entity which exists separate from the genes, rather, which experiences the genes, chemicals, and physicality of the body. Further, even without a body or without sexual chemicals, people desire sex. So nature AND nurture and thrown right out the equation, and again, we have to seek something deeper, transcendental, and yes, spiritual.

Atheism still has a place for the spiritual, for the transcendental, because there are aspects of the human experience which can not be explained simply by biochemistry, no matter how eloquently theorized or explained.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.25.2013, 02:39 AM   #38
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
sex=power

It is power over another person, and it is power over yourself. You have power when you abstain or restrain your sexuality, even if temporarily (i.e. why people can't just start fucking or jacking off on the bus or at the water cooler at work). There is a time and place. Further, there is varying etiquette, but more or less all sex is power. We give people power over us to be pleasured, and in the same instance we have power over them while we pleasure them. For example, oral sex seems to some to be "degrading" and yet to others, to be the giver is to have that power over a person, while at the same time the person receiving probably equally feels a bit of power.

Violence is a form of asserting power. Some people are always on a power trip, so they are either violent or sometimes just promiscuous, but either way, they are even if subconsciously searching for opportunities to express and assert power.

Me? I'm a spiritualist, sex is about a higher power. It is about a higher connection. If its not? You're just kidding yourself and its just masturbation with a partner

im confused because, although i understand and agree with almost everything you say here, i could never really view sex as power over someone else. even though i have been hearing that so many years and even having it making sense for a second.
maybe it takes place temporary and subconsciously, especially during the act.
maybe i can understand when people who are attracted and want eachother and want to devour eachother, by having sex they feel some kind of power, because they managed to have a taste of the other one.
sex is to me, about pleasure, enjoying your and other body, about connection as you said too, and about feeling alive. and that is surely powerful feelings and it does make you feel power(-ful).
ok, i can get the power over the other thing, but i dont believe its a thought or feeling that can last for long in someone's head.
well, i havent been in a relationship for a very long time and perhaps i am forgetting things.
sex and all the rest of a couple life, although essentially connected, they can be separate things. for example, we all know, there is sex talk and it has its place only during sex. but surely there are thin lines and limits, that perhaps we dont know we have, and not only regarding sex, that if crossed it may affect us as people and therefor affect the relationship as well.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.25.2013, 02:53 AM   #39
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
They're both creepy and not in an interesting way.

vex. when i opened the thread i was wtf are those people.
i know about the gallery, but i had to google for them.

its weird, in one picture she is so static, like she is faking it. perhaps its the shot. however, in another, his fist one the table, says it all.

Quote:
I can't imagine ever being able to have a relationship with someone 20 or 30 years my junior.

me neither. too boring, and for the time being extremely unsexual to me.
unless he was a genious and i am 70. but then it would be too yikes. NO.

i have told you about my friend; she isnt into guys, she has many married friends though and she strongly believes that women should be with younger men, in order to have a balanced energy about life. and sex.

Quote:

isnt it weird that as we grow older, we start to think this way?
i started thinking like that regarding gender, but i need to explore and think more about this. i m not entirely sure whats true.

oh i think it fits here. under the genes thing.
i d like to state how pissed i got, when people shared an article in a paper, that is mainly for youth whats happening in the city and shit paper. and because of the type of paper, it was even more disturbing to see an article like that featured there.
some guy was saying that Love (LOVE!!!), derives from prehistorical blablabla and genes carryin the need of people to reproduce.
he didnt even bother to say smth about great loves between people who didnt have any children and between people of the same sex!
i ll stop here. if we like to talk about love, we can continue i guess.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.25.2013, 04:15 AM   #40
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
nigella sux. I much prefer ainsley, that man has style.

great fkn cous cous.
guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth