Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.11.2012, 11:37 AM   #34461
tripsk
bad moon rising

tripsk kicks all y'all's assestripsk kicks all y'all's assestripsk kicks all y'all's assestripsk kicks all y'all's assestripsk kicks all y'all's assestripsk kicks all y'all's assestripsk kicks all y'all's assestripsk kicks all y'all's assestripsk kicks all y'all's assestripsk kicks all y'all's assestripsk kicks all y'all's asses
i wanna fuck up someones organic garden with powerful leg kicks

tripsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2012, 11:58 AM   #34462
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=floatingslowly]

@gast: I saw that lost monkey, and thought of you. Not even The Great Gastby can dis his jacket. How was Dutchland?

quote]i tell you some news about the last months what happend here on the border with dutchland

so this place is close to belgium, germany
many cannabis tourist come there from all over the world

the mayer of the city was tired of all the cannabis tourist that came there

he has no reason
because canabis tourist are relaxed

the mayer connects the general crimes that happen with the tourists
making propaganda that they are a problem

so there is a new law made that only dutch people with a canabis passport can buy cannabis at coffeeshops
so no tourist and many coffeeshops have been closed all over dutchland

so now i, the tourist, can not buy canabis
the little fun that was there is now over

that is what is happening in dutchland

it is now just a city as many other city's
something that is die'ing slowly
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2012, 12:11 PM   #34463
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
it's like that in California too, if you wish for a presciption.

Although I do not currently smoke, I seen no valid reason for its continued prohibition.

Let gay people get high at their weddings.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2012, 12:38 PM   #34464
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i find that such a stupid thing that gays want to get married

why?

wedding is something from religion culture that ALWAYS is been ANTI-GAY

why do you really really want something from them?

i don't understand gays that want a marriage

and do know that 70% of marriages end over a short period of time

so it is already a wrong idea of love or beeing together

they are not the only people i don't understand
like woman who want silicone tits
Old 12.11.2012, 12:46 PM   #34465
gast30
invito al cielo

how are your thumbs flowty?

already adapted to the cyber through super/////speed//////internet
Old 12.11.2012, 12:53 PM   #34466
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Gays wish to marry because they are likely tired of having the status quo dictate who they may love and the level of committment allowed.

Sure, there may be those, as there are in all marriages, who regret the decision to marry, but at least they were given the opportunity to decide.

In my book, those who have their rights endangered, deserve their rights the most.
Old 12.11.2012, 01:02 PM   #34467
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
actually, the rates are about 50% of marriages end, which means you have a 50/50 chance that it will not end. good odds.

Gays want marriage because hospitals, governments, etc will not recognize their right to care for, decide medical issues, or participate in their health insurance etc of their partner.

countless homosexual partners are banned from visiting their dying partner, because they are not next of kin, or legal spouse.

they have no power in the "legal" world, especially seeing as how being gay was straight up illegal, and still is in many places.

Marriage confers certain rights as to adoption, inheritance, etc, shit that straight people take for granted.
Old 12.11.2012, 01:05 PM   #34468
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
weddings have not always been religious either.

in fact, in USA, a marriage is a legal contract, which you have to swear an oath to get before you have a wedding ceremony. There are official paperworks, and documents, and in some places blood tests.

also, if you are a man and live with a woman, or vice versa, for oevr 6 months, sharing expenses for living, you are automatically treated as common-law married. and common law spouses does not apply to gays living with each other and sharing expenses for years or decades.

it is straight up discrimination.
Old 12.11.2012, 01:09 PM   #34469
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
actually, the rates are about 50% of marriages end, which means you have a 50/50 chance that it will not end. good odds.

Gays want marriage because hospitals, governments, etc will not recognize their right to care for, decide medical issues, or participate in their health insurance etc of their partner.

countless homosexual partners are banned from visiting their dying partner, because they are not next of kin, or legal spouse.

they have no power in the "legal" world, especially seeing as how being gay was straight up illegal, and still is in many places.

Marriage confers certain rights as to adoption, inheritance, etc, shit that straight people take for granted.

yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
weddings have not always been religious either.

in fact, in USA, a marriage is a legal contract, which you have to swear an oath to get before you have a wedding ceremony. There are official paperworks, and documents, and in some places blood tests.

also, if you are a man and live with a woman, or vice versa, for oevr 6 months, sharing expenses for living, you are automatically treated as common-law married. and common law spouses does not apply to gays living with each other and sharing expenses for years or decades.

it is straight up discrimination.

and yes.

case closed

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2012, 01:24 PM   #34470
gast30
invito al cielo

it is a sort of agreement wich is based on securing the investment
because if IF you even try to bring that in danger then consequences follow

something like a contract that people hang like a chain around eachothers neck if you ask me
that is what i feel with these things
Old 12.11.2012, 01:50 PM   #34471
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

What.
About.
Love?

Did either of you get married for hospital visitation rights?
Old 12.11.2012, 02:07 PM   #34472
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I did. I gots to visit that El Paso bootie in the hospital.
Old 12.11.2012, 02:09 PM   #34473
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

You don;t need to be married to live in love for life. gays and Goldie Hawn have done this for ever.

marriage joins two families
Old 12.12.2012, 06:11 AM   #34474
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2012, 11:56 AM   #34475
gast30
invito al cielo

don't mess with love
don't mess with nature

my advise is before you go emotionally blind
look for someone on the same level of intelligence and see also if this is go'ing up as the time passes

you must feel good to very good with a relationship
must boost your health on all levels

if not ... better exit sap
Old 12.12.2012, 10:52 PM   #34476
gast30
invito al cielo

tip of the day ....

if you are looking for some curing
have a sip of your morning urine

does anyone here ever have drinked his/her morning urine?
Old 12.13.2012, 12:05 AM   #34477
gast30
invito al cielo

you can also accept your thought about people that suck
and move on

and become something that doesn't suck

then you are more true to yourself

it is ok to complain, you have the right to trow out your dissapointment
at a sertain piont you can decide how you are going to move on in your life
how you are going to deal with these things
so you would have a more pleasent life
without every inch you move forward hitting your head against the same walls
Old 12.13.2012, 12:10 AM   #34478
gast30
invito al cielo

then you are not growing in life
you are not develloping
nothing changed in your life

i know that in my life a billion changes have taken place
changes that were good for my growth
making me happy about the person that i wanted to be
feeling good
and wish that for everyone
Old 12.13.2012, 08:52 AM   #34479
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I get what you're saying man. I think it goes along with the OMG-INDYCORE vibe Sonic Youth puts out. This place is full of "I posted about that last year" posts. As if being first matters. I reckon it stems from the same place that causes d-bags in giant white trucks to cut people off on the freeway (but with an ironic kitten-sweater style).

Message boards ARE about entertainment, and so I'm free to state when someone is not, just as I am free to ignore them. I also realize that talking about ignoring someone somewhat defeats the purpose, which is why I haven't bothered mentioning any names.

Y'all should keep talking about it in my stead. I am on my third day of fever, and wish each and everyone of you a grueling death.
Old 12.13.2012, 12:01 PM   #34480
gast30
invito al cielo

i wish that on your beginning of your forth day of fever your balls swell up like a tennisball and you have massive pain there
and can get no erection or sex for the next 6 moths
1224162416741714172117221723 1724 172517261727173417741824 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth