Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Were you ever bullied at school?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.23.2006, 08:38 AM   #21
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I could kick both of your gang's ass with one hand behind my back.

Yes, I said it, cunts.

No problem! See you on the cricket pitch... 3 o'clock. You better be there! and don't even think about bringing your friends or weapons.
Old 10.23.2006, 08:39 AM   #22
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
I used to get buggered quite a lot in school.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 08:40 AM   #23
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
No problem! See you on the cricket pitch... 3 o'clock. You better be there! Don't even think about bringing your friends or weapons.

I hope we aren't playing cricket. I meant I could kick your ass in a completely non-metaphorical way.
Old 10.23.2006, 08:40 AM   #24
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
I used to get buggered quite a lot in school.
And you thought you could get away from that by moving to London, where every second person was educated at Eton?
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 08:42 AM   #25
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Who mentioned cricket! That's for wusses. I'm talking happy slapping boyo!
Pork, nows your chance to fight back. Hayden won't get away with it this time.

Ps: I hope Hip Priest doesn't read this, 'cause he'll be waiting for me outside the school gate this afternoon, for talking bad about the cricket.
Old 10.23.2006, 08:44 AM   #26
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Who mentioned cricket! That's for wusses. I'm talking happy slapping boyo!
Pork, nows your chance to fight back. Hayden won't get away with it this time.

I only make love not war with porkmarras. He's far too goodlooking to fight.

Now, you on the otherhand, you have to wear a mask to cover your dreadful looks. You'll be easy to take out.
Old 10.23.2006, 08:45 AM   #27
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Oh but i have enjoyed every single minute of it.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 08:49 AM   #28
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Quote:
Now, you on the otherhand, you have to wear a mask to cover your dreadful looks. You'll be easy to take out.

Not if I wear the complete outfit that goes with that mask, and bring along two thugs!?
Old 10.23.2006, 08:50 AM   #29
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Quote:

Not if I wear the outfit that goes with that mask, and bring along two thugs!

Oh, please. You look like a sissy.
Old 10.23.2006, 08:54 AM   #30
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Try saying that to my face, when I start swinging my battle axe, will ya?
Old 10.23.2006, 09:43 AM   #31
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I was bullied a lot for many years.
Face smashed into the locker from behind when I wasn't looking, garbage thrown at me in the lunchroom, that sort of thing.
Once I was even beaten up in front of the entire lunch crowd (several hundred people) with all my friends right there. None of them lifted a finger to help me either. Thanks, guys!
I had made fun of the guy the previous day in class for saying something really stupid and made everyone laugh. He wasn't too happy about it, apparently. We were both suspended. Funny thing was, I didn't even hit him back (though every instinct I had was screaming "KILL KILL," I was raised by pacifist hippies and just tried my best to keep him off me). I was suspended for being "involved in a fight" and "provoking him." I never understood why this guy and all his friends could physically abuse me on a near-daily basis and not "provoke" me into fighting, but my mere words could "provoke" him into violence over 24 hours later.

I pretty much gave up on pacifism after that. I could have saved my own dignity and satisfied my urge to pummel the guy and wound up with exactly the same result. Had I known I would be suspended either way, I surely would have behaved differently.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 09:56 AM   #32
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I was bullied a lot for many years.
Face smashed into the locker from behind when I wasn't looking, garbage thrown at me in the lunchroom, that sort of thing.
Once I was even beaten up in front of the entire lunch crowd (several hundred people) with all my friends right there. None of them lifted a finger to help me either. Thanks, guys!
I had made fun of the guy the previous day in class for saying something really stupid and made everyone laugh. He wasn't too happy about it, apparently. We were both suspended. Funny thing was, I didn't even hit him back (though every instinct I had was screaming "KILL KILL," I was raised by pacifist hippies and just tried my best to keep him off me). I was suspended for being "involved in a fight" and "provoking him." I never understood why this guy and all his friends could physically abuse me on a near-daily basis and not "provoke" me into fighting, but my mere words could "provoke" him into violence over 24 hours later.

I pretty much gave up on pacifism after that. I could have saved my own dignity and satisfied my urge to pummel the guy and wound up with exactly the same result. Had I known I would be suspended either way, I surely would have behaved differently.

Did they beat you up because of your cape, dear?
Old 10.23.2006, 10:03 AM   #33
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Let's just say the friendly shit I get around here for being a fashion victim with funny hair and a big mouth was not so friendly back then.
In all seriousness, the bullying went back many years before I started to "dress like a weirdo" in 8th/9th grade, but it certainly was amplified after that. 9th and 10th grade were the worst, but it died down in the last couple years of high school. Junior high was no picnic either, but high school was the worst!
The schoolyard is like prison. Pacifist philosophies are useless there. Best to trust your animal instincts and mercilessly beat a bully down right away when they first start giving you a hard time. Then they will move on to another target. My parents never really understood that, unfortunately.

"Just walk away, Erik!"

"Um, mom? The problem is they follow you when you do that, and then they kick your ass..."
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 10:05 AM   #34
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

I'm sorry, babe. Sincerely, I am.

I got jumped and beat up in the 7th grade. I started selling drugs in the 8th grade so I was not a target anymore.
Old 10.23.2006, 10:15 AM   #35
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
When I first moved to Hawaii I attended a Jr. High in Waikiki. Being one of only 4 white kids, the local mokes tended to give me the stinkeye. One Filipino kid named Collin constantly harrassed me. I couldn't understand his Pidgen english...he used to ask me....'Like Beef ?'....I said sure...I like chicken and pork too !! He'd always grumble in frustration. I didn't understand. Was he a vegetarian ? hmmmm.....

Later, on the last day of school, called kilhaole day, he approached me with a couple of other skinny friends...and said...so you like beef....and mumbled some more pidgen. When he got close enough I took a swing at him. I made it a GOOD one, connected to his mouth (I still have a scar) and popped it wide open !!!! He never had a chance, he went down bleeding and screaming as I ran like hell to my mother's car....no bus today, I knew trouble would be brewing....

So yeah, I was a bit harrassed and felt the predjudice of being a minority...but I didn't get hit ! Punk Filipino kid....I wonder if he's still a vegetarian ?.....hmmmmm....

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 10:17 AM   #36
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Beef as in "got beef?". Do you like to fight? start drama?

That's beef.
Old 10.23.2006, 10:57 AM   #37
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Quote:
Beef as in "got beef?". Do you like to fight? start drama?

That's beef.

Pidgen Punks on dope !!! Proly meth (you supply ? ), that's big in the land of Kahuna's.

Having a taste of his own Yean.. he gagged..being a vegetarian. That was 7th grade, I'm not a fighter...last time I threw a punch was 1972. I keep my violence in the verbal sense.

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 11:07 AM   #38
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
no
no one was ever really bullied at my school
there was a couple of kids who were anti-social though
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 07:44 PM   #39
SplitPeaches
little trouble girl

SplitPeaches has tongues queuing up for a rim-festSplitPeaches has tongues queuing up for a rim-festSplitPeaches has tongues queuing up for a rim-fest
Quote:
Originally Posted by against_the_grain
When I first moved to Hawaii I attended a Jr. High in Waikiki. Being one of only 4 white kids, the local mokes tended to give me the stinkeye. One Filipino kid named Collin constantly harrassed me. I couldn't understand his Pidgen english...he used to ask me....'Like Beef ?'....I said sure...I like chicken and pork too !! He'd always grumble in frustration. I didn't understand. Was he a vegetarian ? hmmmm.....

Later, on the last day of school, called kilhaole day, he approached me with a couple of other skinny friends...and said...so you like beef....and mumbled some more pidgen. When he got close enough I took a swing at him. I made it a GOOD one, connected to his mouth (I still have a scar) and popped it wide open !!!! He never had a chance, he went down bleeding and screaming as I ran like hell to my mother's car....no bus today, I knew trouble would be brewing....

So yeah, I was a bit harrassed and felt the predjudice of being a minority...but I didn't get hit ! Punk Filipino kid....I wonder if he's still a vegetarian ?.....hmmmmm....

Ole Hippie likes beef, eh? :P
either he meant beef as in "drama/fights"... or the "wheres the beef??" type of innuendo beef.. hahaha

"You egotistical little bitch you !!! That's partly why I love you..."
SplitPeaches is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 07:48 PM   #40
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
not really. i was always the cunt who would say shit to people.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth