Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Were you ever bullied at school?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.23.2006, 06:21 AM   #1
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
I was once tormented by a very nasty guy in my class for months on end.
He would tease me in front of everyone by saying horrible things, gang up with his buddies and hit me for nothing,
lock me up in a classroom after school or just terrorise me in general.

One day, we were all sitting in class waiting for the teacher, and he called my mother a trashed out good for nothing whore,
while chewing on a plastic 30cm ruler. I walked up to him, and with one quick swift move, shoved the ruler down his throat... literally.
He and his gang left me in peace after that, and never got cocky again.
Oh, and before I forget... I landed up sleeping with his gorgeous sister a year later.

You?
Old 10.23.2006, 06:33 AM   #2
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
sounds like sweet revenge toko.

yeah i was bullied generally because i didnt agree with everything that the others said. a few guys would lock me in a storeroom and beat the shit out of me until one day i kicked their asses after one of them decided to steal my lunch and try and hit me in the head with a chair and they left me alone afterwards. one of them still lives with his mum and he's nearly 30 from what i hear. another is unemployed and severely depressed. ce la vie.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 06:35 AM   #3
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
hehe did he found out about you and his sister?

Yes, he was sitting in the livingroom watching tv, while we hmmm... you know?
Old 10.23.2006, 07:01 AM   #4
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
sometimes, never physically though.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 07:05 AM   #5
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
No, I wasn't. At elementary school I was too tall and fat that noone was really taking the risk to bully me and on highschool and university I got became this kind of foul-mouthed guy that talks back, so there wasn't really a chance.

Anyway, I am experience sort of mobbing situation at present job, which is not really good.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 07:18 AM   #6
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
a wee bit
Old 10.23.2006, 07:20 AM   #7
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost
a wee bit

same. like when i was smaller i was bullied by bigger kids
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 07:21 AM   #8
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
I'll usually get the odd sly comment or childish name-calling, but I am pretty good with comebacks. And by that I mean that I am really harsh. Some kid shouted something at me about my hair the other day, and the whole class went silent, and I just said 'I can change my hair, but you're always gonna have your UGLY FUCKING FACE'. Which is true, because he is very ugly. Everybody laughed at him.

I have a small amount of cred at school anyway.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 07:26 AM   #9
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
haha, nice tokolosh

I was bullied a bit, I was more of the quiet person that people ignored and I really didn't mind. There was one time in grade 8 when I was at the locker bay beside the bully, and the girl I liked at the time. The bully started making fun of me, and started with a few mother jokes and kept telling me to shut up whenever I talked. I felt I really needed to defend myself since the girl was there. He was holding an open pencil case in his hands so I went to kick him in the stomache, but instead hit the pencil case and it broke in two and he had about 25 markers to clean up. He silently picked them up without saying anything, then walked away. Interesting how they work, really. All you have to do is stand up to yourself and they leave you alone.
Old 10.23.2006, 07:38 AM   #10
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Bullies are generally found in groups that they themselves terrorise and control. The way to deal with these thugs, is to go for the one with the biggest mouth. The leader that is. If you cut of the head, the body will die.
They tend to be cowards, when they're alone.
I used to hate fighting, but sometimes there was only one way to deal with it.
Old 10.23.2006, 07:39 AM   #11
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
You've got it all wrong, fuckface.

Name-calling is the best way to go. If you can run fast.
Old 10.23.2006, 07:41 AM   #12
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Excuse me?
Old 10.23.2006, 07:44 AM   #13
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

You heard me, ugly. Cram it.
Old 10.23.2006, 07:45 AM   #14
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Ha! You'd better take that ruler out of your mouth, before you plan to insult me kiddo.
Old 10.23.2006, 07:48 AM   #15
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

*removes ruler*

Not so fucking tough now are you, you fucking piece of fucking shit?
Old 10.23.2006, 07:53 AM   #16
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

I've got friends in Liverpool that fully support me.... if you catch my drift.
Old 10.23.2006, 08:01 AM   #17
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Let's rumble.
Old 10.23.2006, 08:25 AM   #18
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

*Hesitates* Should we wait till these gits leave, or gang up on them?
Old 10.23.2006, 08:28 AM   #19
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
I could kick both of your gang's ass with one hand behind my back.

Yes, I said it, cunts.
Old 10.23.2006, 08:33 AM   #20
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Anthony, bullied at school
Get your own back now you are cool
Or are you scared you're bunking off though you're a toff (?)
It's all gone wrong again, you've got Double Maths

But the teacher's got no control
The boys all run riot
"You all stay quiet or you will die"

Tony, the back of the gym
Smoke another one, your chances are slim,
'Cause here they come again
And they got you on the ground
You're tasting blood again
At least it's your own

When will you realise it doesn't pay
To be smarter than teachers, smarter than most boys
"Shut your mouth, start kicking the football"
Bang on the teeth you are off for a week, boy (?)

You may as well take it in the guts, it could get worse
Just take it in the guts, it could get worse

Oh but hey, you'll soon be old enough to leave them all
And without a notion of a care
You'll leave two fingers in the air
To linger there

Tony, you're a bit of a mess
Melted Tolberone under your dress
But if the kids could see you they would pass you right by
Your blue mascara's running over your eye

Why don't you realise it doesn't pay
To be smarter than teachers, smarter than most boys
"Shut your mouth, start kicking the football"
Bang on the teeth you were off for a week boy (?)

They call you Lord Anthony but hey, it could be worse
Lord Anthony but hey, it could be worse
Lord Anthony but hey, it could be worse
Lord Anthony but hey, it kind of suits you anyway

You'll soon be old enough to leave them there
Without a notion of a care
You'll leave two fingers in the air
To linger there

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth