Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Real Football Factories
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.14.2008, 09:36 AM   #21
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh come on, quit ganging up on buzzo. he's lots funnier than everyone else on this thread.

anyway, he's not eeenglish, either so probably this is all new to him.

i personally had never heard of this shit, and with enough luck i will never again.

Let's not turn this friendly mickey-taking into something more serious 'cause it is not, yeah?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.14.2008, 09:37 AM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
"I saw someone's reflection in a puddle and i though it was Steve Shelley, but it wasn't Steve Shelley"

-Buzzo

ha ha ha ha

he's a natural dadaist, is all. i find that post more amusing than all the responses he got here, mine included.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.14.2008, 09:39 AM   #23
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Let's not turn this friendly mickey-taking into something more serious 'cause it is not, yeah?

mickey what who? and why would it get serious? am i making anyone feel threatened? i should go change my answers in that other thread about making people uncomfortable. oh ive got the power!
Old 04.14.2008, 09:42 AM   #24
sarramkrop

Quote:
mickey what who? and why would it get serious? am i making anyone feel threatened? i should go change my answers in that other thread about making people uncomfortable. oh ive got the power!

''oh come on, quit ganging up on buzzo. he's lots funnier than everyone else on this thread.''

%%%^^^ 2008
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.14.2008, 09:45 AM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

i swear i thought you were giving him the english treatment. you know-- bite, rest, let another one bite, rest, all in turns, until he's tired and you can all feast on his inner organs.

of course buzzo is lots smaller
Old 04.14.2008, 09:54 AM   #26
sarramkrop

Quote:
i swear i thought you were giving him the english treatment. you know-- bite, rest, let another one bite, rest, all in turns, until he's tired and you can all feast on his inner organs.

of course buzzo is lots smaller

Why would I do that if I am not English to start with? I don't get what this sudden intervention has to do with anything at all. Cryptic internet conversation du jour.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.14.2008, 09:59 AM   #27
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Why would I do that if I am not English to start with? I don't get what this sudden intervention has to do with anything at all. Cryptic internet conversation du jour.

cryptic internet conversation du jour FTW
Old 04.14.2008, 11:11 AM   #28
sarramkrop

Quote:
cryptic internet conversation du jour FTW

I bet that you didn't even have your breakfast when you wrote that.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.14.2008, 11:14 AM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I bet that you didn't even have your breakfast when you wrote that.

corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrect.

but i have now. banana, dates, granola, carob soymilk. delicious.

anyway, now that my blood sugar is up i can fight you.

come on!! get ittttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah i bet that hurt.
Old 04.14.2008, 11:19 AM   #30
sarramkrop

Quote:
corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrect.

but i have now. banana, dates, granola, carob soymilk. delicious.

anyway, now that my blood sugar is up i can fight you.

come on!! get ittttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah i bet that hurt.

You'd easily knock me out, right now. It's been the first time the whole morning that I have been able of logging out a constantly ringing phone and I now have to reply to all the emails that piled up in my inbox.

Gosh, I so hate old posh people! They can do your head in with their petty tantrums. Right, need to have a fag and get back to work. Take care.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.14.2008, 11:22 AM   #31
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
You'd easily knock me out, right now. It's been the first time the whole morning that I have been able of logging out a constantly ringing phone and I now have to reply to all the emails that piled up in my inbox.

Gosh, I so hate old posh people! They can do your head in with their petty tantrums. Right, need to have a fag and get back to work. Take care.

enjoy your smokes! i should get to work now as well...
Old 04.14.2008, 11:24 AM   #32
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult

thats some classy stuff.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.14.2008, 12:02 PM   #33
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
geh, you guys are no fun. i beat the internets by a thousand.
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth