Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Back cover image, pattern recognition
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.09.2007, 04:38 PM   #1
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
I was debating with my friend earlier about the back cover image of Dead Meadow's album 'Shivering Kings and Others', trying to work out what it is and what we could see.

I think it's like a skeletal shot of the back of a big spider, but I can also see in the middle an image of two twins, girls possibly skipping, skipping ropes? Anyone see that too, two girls in like a corridor, (like in 'The Shining').
Anyone see anything else?

Here is a link for a larger picture of this image:
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...wbackcover.jpg
Green_mind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2007, 04:41 PM   #2
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Looks a bit like someones pelvis but not quite...so I doubt it's that. It sort of looks like a photo of some trees and stuff that's been flipped to make it look like a pelvis.
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2007, 07:04 PM   #3
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
this would be easier if i was stoned. i can sorta see the spider you're talking about, but the girl is more difficult to visualize (i had it for a second but it's gone).

is the album any good? i've got their first one; i like it.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth