Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Any NIN fans on board?????
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.30.2006, 12:04 AM   #1
Illsonicyouryouth
little trouble girl

Illsonicyouryouth ain't too shabby
Just wondering saw them last year on tour, Great show. I liked new album With Teeth.
Old 08.30.2006, 12:47 AM   #2
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
saw them 3 times on all 3 diff tours in 05-06
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2006, 12:52 AM   #3
IntoTheGroovey
bad moon rising

IntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to all
I saw them with Autolux and queens of the stone age. wuz kewl.
Old 08.30.2006, 01:23 AM   #4
Illsonicyouryouth
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntoTheGroovey
I saw them with Autolux and queens of the stone age. wuz kewl.
Thats the tour I saw, what did you think about autolux?
Old 08.30.2006, 02:12 AM   #5
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
I like them I like Head Like a Hole, and Down in it. I like that album Pretty Hate Machine

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2006, 02:18 AM   #6
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
I much prefer Ministry...they've got a sense of humor.
GeneticKiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2006, 02:20 AM   #7
IntoTheGroovey
bad moon rising

IntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to all
Autolux are cool, I've had their cd for a long time now.
Old 08.30.2006, 03:22 AM   #8
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
saw 2 shows last year .
Autolux didnt impress me , because the sound was turned way down and all they were doing was playing a repetative beat over and over and over and over as if making room for someone to lay down some crazy experimentation but none was had .

queens was good the second time i saw them as i was on the floor and got to rock out . they are a very very rock-out-able band and i was disappointed in the lack of peopel flailing but at least i got my flail in .

trent is a master at orchestrating a good show . he is using his big budget in good ways . and fuck, can that roidhead fly around . hes got the enerygy of a 20 year old gibtek . yeah, i was definately impressed with their performance . it was pristine . full energy and deeply encapsulating .
thats right , encapsulating .
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2006, 04:28 AM   #9
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illsonicyouryouth
Just wondering saw them last year on tour, Great show. I liked new album With Teeth.

i like the cut of your gib illsonicyouryouth.....

i fuckin LOVE Nine inch Nails, they are my favorite band after the yoof, travelled from Ireland to the UK to see them twice last year, Manchester and Brixton, because they NEVER fuckin play in Ireland - i fuckin love em, love every album, love Trent, its not natural! i gas on about them all day much to the annoyance of my housemates, have all the Halo's. They really are a swell group.

Interviewer: What was it like being friends with Trent Reznor? (Nine Inch Nails)
Al Jourgensen: Let me put it this way... Trent bought a house right above Tim's [Timothy Leary] house, literally you could see his house from 100 yards up. And I finally talked Tim into having Trent over for one of them dinners [Leary's dinner parties]. After about two hours, Tim took me aside and told me, he goes, "That's the most miserable, depressed human being I've ever met," and he didn't go back there after that.
Mike Scaccia: That's pretty crazy, because we were pretty miserable back then.
(laughter)
A: We were outgoing miserable...
M: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
A: (makes wilting gesture) ...total miserable angst, I mean, I'd love to see like Trent and Morrissey play Russian Roulette and see which one of them shoots themself first...
(laughter)
M: That would be awesome.
A: That'd be awesome.
I: It's a win-win situation.
(laughter)
A: Yeah, exactly. (laughter)

Above is a interview from the singer of Ministry, i hope the fucker dies in his sleep.

Old 08.30.2006, 04:33 AM   #10
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
I love NIN! Particularly the new album 'With Teeth'. I think its Trent's best album yet. Although 'The Downward Spiral' will probebly go down as his masterpiece.
Old 08.30.2006, 05:09 AM   #11
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
NIN are a great live band. Got a lot of Halo's, but not all of them.
Saw them twice. Once with Atari Teenage Riot as the support act on the fragile tour.
Old 08.30.2006, 07:15 AM   #12
Illsonicyouryouth
little trouble girl

I think NIN is one of the few bands that has put out great music for years. Theres not an album I didn't like. someone the board said this about SY but I think it applies to NIN as well,"Every album is very different but the sound has never changed." I do love them but SY is still my #1!
P.S on the live dvd of the fragil if you press next after the last song like 10 times theres a hidden track with NIN and Maryln Manson doing the "Beatiful People" Its really hard to get to the though.
Old 08.30.2006, 07:36 AM   #13
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
There is no you/There is only me.

Only.
Old 08.30.2006, 07:38 AM   #14
Illsonicyouryouth
little trouble girl

you get me closer to god
Old 08.30.2006, 09:09 AM   #15
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
awww hell yeah! i'm totaly enjoying this NIN thread...

i wanna fuck you like an animal

loads of fun
Old 08.30.2006, 09:13 AM   #16
Illsonicyouryouth
little trouble girl

YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL MY EMPIRE OF DIRT!!!! I WILL LET YOU DOWN, I WILL MAKE YOU HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! FISHMONKEY ROCkS.
Old 08.30.2006, 09:21 AM   #17
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

awww god!!!! Trent, how do i love you?.... let me count the ways.......1 i love your scruffy sleeveless shirts.... always in black....2 i love how you pick and fire band members like they are going outa fashion (Gerome Dillion - fired for wearing odd socks on stage) 3 i love you songs of hate and songs of...... hate again.... and the love song you write about hating love. 4 i love the fragile - two albums of pure madness and tranquility that was slated by wankbag critics.... 5 i love how your real name is ....Michael!!!! but low and behold your middle name is Trent.... which was handy!

stick with me "illsonicyouryouth" we'll be the NIN afisonators.
Old 08.30.2006, 09:21 AM   #18
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
I liked the Downward Spiral. Trent is an ass.
Old 08.30.2006, 09:24 AM   #19
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Trent is an ass.

boo hiss....

let me do the introductions....

i'llsonicyouryouth meet Hayden.
Old 08.30.2006, 09:25 AM   #20
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Fuck off, fishboy.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth