Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page How do you feel about the following musical acts?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.17.2006, 07:27 AM   #21
therealglenstyler
stalker

therealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard sucka
quasimoto, dope
antony and ther whatsis, ok but i prefer the real nina simone
devendra oojit, tree hugger
the rest, you may keep.
therealglenstyler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2006, 08:52 AM   #22
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Antony and the Johnsons - never heard of them

EDAN - never heard of them

Quasimoto - never heard them

Parenthetical Girls - never heard of them

Devendra Banhart - never heard the music

CoCo Rosie - bore me but it seems that girls would like it

Heroin - love them

Swing Kids - never heard the music
Old 08.17.2006, 08:56 AM   #23
LittlePuppetBoy
expwy. to yr skull

LittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
As in I seem older or younger?

I mean, honestly, you haven't heard the Smiths? THE FUCKING SMITHS?

I've heard the Smiths.

I mean that you have a better taste of the underground than a large majority of the teens I know have. So therefore older. I expected you to be in your mid 20's.

LittlePuppetBoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2006, 11:28 AM   #24
Pax Americana
expwy. to yr skull

Pax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's asses
Anthony and the Johnsons - Meh... there's some okay stuff.
Devendra - Pretty good, not a huge fan though.
Coco Rosie - I fucking hate this band. I saw them live once, yuck...
Pax Americana is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2006, 03:31 PM   #25
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlePuppetBoy
I've heard the Smiths.

I mean that you have a better taste of the underground than a large majority of the teens I know have. So therefore older. I expected you to be in your mid 20's.

I am the fucking underground.
Old 08.17.2006, 08:53 PM   #26
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses

EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2006, 08:55 PM   #27
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I am the fucking underground.

oh my god, I cannot stop myself from pissing in my pants.

Wow dude, you are one of the most pompous phony poser pathetic indie wannabe losers ever

I love how you have to quote what people say about you to prove your almightyness of the forum. Dude you're king of the forum. You RULE........... this FORUM
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2006, 08:56 PM   #28
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth

Wow dude, you are one of the most pompous phony poser pathetic indie wannabe losers ever

I love how you have to quote what people say about you to prove your almightyness of the forum. Dude you're king of the forum. You RULE........... this FORUM

Wow. Sarcasm obviously goes way over your head.
Old 08.17.2006, 08:57 PM   #29
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
i don't feel a single thing about them
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2006, 09:01 PM   #30
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth

oh my god, i cannot stop myself from thinking you are a total fucking moron.

Wow dude, you are one of the most pompous pathetic piece of shit losers ever

I love how you have to quote what people say to attempt to show yr sense of humour. Dude you're a complete moron. You suck........... go the fuck away.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth