Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Post rare or out of print records's links or uploads on here
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.27.2008, 12:48 PM   #821
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Everyneurotic / sarramkrop - Harbinger Sound are releasing the whole Ramleh "Awake!" boxset, hopefully towards the end of this year. Should be good!
Old 05.28.2008, 12:24 AM   #822
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
there's also rumours that the long-in-the-planning sutcliffe box set will feature all 10 volumes of we spit on their graves (as posted in this very same page) PLUS more discs with extra stuff.

also, spk box on vinyl by demand soon.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2008, 12:22 PM   #823
sarramkrop

Cheers smelly.

Melt Banana does Monkey Man (MP3s)

Feeling sluggish? Need some energy? Then I got what you need, Melt-Banana covering Toots & The Maytals' 1969 ska classic "Monkey Man". Set the volume to 11 and put it on repeat. You'll feel better in no time.
Here is the MP3: Melt-Banana - Monkey Man

This appeared a few years ago on a split 7" with ska punk band Big D and the Kids Table on Fork in Hand Records. Good luck in finding the original vinyl...

http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/mp3s/index.html
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2008, 12:25 PM   #824
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Cheers smelly.

Melt Banana does Monkey Man (MP3s)

Feeling sluggish? Need some energy? Then I got what you need, Melt-Banana covering Toots & The Maytals' 1969 ska classic "Monkey Man". Set the volume to 11 and put it on repeat. You'll feel better in no time.
Here is the MP3: Melt-Banana - Monkey Man

This appeared a few years ago on a split 7" with ska punk band Big D and the Kids Table on Fork in Hand Records. Good luck in finding the original vinyl...

http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/mp3s/index.html

Ha, they played that one when i saw them last sunday.
Great song.

I need to check this thread more often, so much good stuff in here.
Thanks everybody,
without you guys this board would definately be a board without me aswell.
oh, i'm feeling dizzy today.
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2008, 12:26 PM   #825
sarramkrop

Coolio.

Vinyl Finds: Merzbow - Dradomel LP 1992 (Hannover Interruption)

Masami Akita (aka Merzbow) is one of my heroes. Not only is he one of the innovators of noise-as-music, with an incredible range of stylistic applications in his repertoire, he also shames most creative artists in terms of sheer productivity. The amount of Merzbow/Masami Akita solo releases and collaborations on LP, 7" vinyl, cassette tape and CD is absolutely staggering, approximately 400 since 1980; that's an average of 14 releases per year, making him something like the Fassbinder of Noise. The thing about his catalog, at least from this fan's perspective, is that so much of it is really very good, the constant experimentation and variation of his approach, and the collaborations with other artists bearing proof of an extremely bountiful creative spirit.
This LP, apparently titled Hannover Interruption (at least according to Wikipedia and Discogs, though no such information appears anywhere on the package, not in English characters anyway) was a joint release of Dom Elchklang and the short-lived Dragnet Records label. Almost everything both labels have touched is pure gold to me, and Dradomel in particular also released one of my all-time favorite LPs, Rowenta/Khan's Tiefpunkte Moderner Tonkompositionen (also 1992, now on CD.)

This album finds Merzbow in full-on, harsh-noise mode, at least at first listen. The more one becomes acclimated to the sound, the more layers of activity emerge: electric groans and roars, bird-call-like feedback, moog sirens, percussive analog static, thousands of pots and pans falling down a hill, even the occasional vocal. It's this artful layering of sound (among other things) that separates Merzbow from some jag-off that just turns on a noise generator and walks away. To my knowledge, these recordings are not included in the massive 50-CD Merzbox (Extreme, 2000) though the Merzbox does include a disc called Hannover Cloud dated 1990.

Merzbow continues his prolific tide, with some notable recent releases being Electric Dress (with Carlos Giffoni and Jim O'Rourke), Merzbuddha, and Merzbear (the latter two being part of his mostly animal-devoted Merz series on the Important label.) In the past several years, Masami has also become an activist for animal rights, including the PETA url alongside his own merzbow.net on CD sleeves. (Just imagining the Noise-God rubbing shoulders at a charity event with Pamela Anderson gives me a big fat grin for uncountable reasons.)

Side A Untitled
Side B Untitled
http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/mp3s/page/2/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.31.2008, 10:40 AM   #826
hat and bread
children of satan

hat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asses
One from the hat & bread collection: Juke/19 - 1978-1983

Juke/19 was a group consisting of visual artist Shinro Ohtake and some other people perhaps. Apparently they had a huge influence on the Boredoms. Shinro Ohtake later collaborated with Eye on the Puzzle Punks records in the mid-90s.
Anyhoozle, Juke/19 is what I always wanted noise rock to be. Hypnotic caveman drumming, out of control guitar feedback, heavy repetitive riffing, awesome!

DOWNLOAD
hat and bread is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2008, 03:13 PM   #827
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
does anyone know where i can download the whole sarah records discography? i downloaded off of soulseek a few yars ago (it took around a week to finally get it all downloaded since the guy was on dial up) but i gave that computer to my brother and he deleted all my music before i could get it onto the computer i use now.

i'll bake you brownies if you help me.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2008, 05:26 PM   #828
multiples
empty page

multiples has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Does anyone have the Throbbing Gristle Desertshore Installation discs uploaded (all 12)?
multiples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2008, 03:09 AM   #830
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhler
does anyone know where i can download the whole sarah records discography? i downloaded off of soulseek a few yars ago (it took around a week to finally get it all downloaded since the guy was on dial up) but i gave that computer to my brother and he deleted all my music before i could get it onto the computer i use now.

i'll bake you brownies if you help me.

nevermind i found it on soulseek and the person doesn't have dial up.
Old 06.05.2008, 03:10 AM   #831
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat and bread
One from the hat & bread collection: Juke/19 - 1978-1983

Juke/19 was a group consisting of visual artist Shinro Ohtake and some other people perhaps. Apparently they had a huge influence on the Boredoms. Shinro Ohtake later collaborated with Eye on the Puzzle Punks records in the mid-90s.
Anyhoozle, Juke/19 is what I always wanted noise rock to be. Hypnotic caveman drumming, out of control guitar feedback, heavy repetitive riffing, awesome!

DOWNLOAD
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2008, 03:12 AM   #832
uhler
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
gee, people who hardly post requesting shit...

i would post some stuff i find rare but i have no idea how to do it.
Old 06.05.2008, 07:22 AM   #833
gohleekwang
stalker

gohleekwang kicks all y'all's assesgohleekwang kicks all y'all's assesgohleekwang kicks all y'all's assesgohleekwang kicks all y'all's assesgohleekwang kicks all y'all's assesgohleekwang kicks all y'all's assesgohleekwang kicks all y'all's assesgohleekwang kicks all y'all's assesgohleekwang kicks all y'all's assesgohleekwang kicks all y'all's assesgohleekwang kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Coolio.

Vinyl Finds: Merzbow - Dradomel LP 1992 (Hannover Interruption)

Masami Akita (aka Merzbow) is one of my heroes. Not only is he one of the innovators of noise-as-music, with an incredible range of stylistic applications in his repertoire, he also shames most creative artists in terms of sheer productivity. The amount of Merzbow/Masami Akita solo releases and collaborations on LP, 7" vinyl, cassette tape and CD is absolutely staggering, approximately 400 since 1980; that's an average of 14 releases per year, making him something like the Fassbinder of Noise. The thing about his catalog, at least from this fan's perspective, is that so much of it is really very good, the constant experimentation and variation of his approach, and the collaborations with other artists bearing proof of an extremely bountiful creative spirit.
This LP, apparently titled Hannover Interruption (at least according to Wikipedia and Discogs, though no such information appears anywhere on the package, not in English characters anyway) was a joint release of Dom Elchklang and the short-lived Dragnet Records label. Almost everything both labels have touched is pure gold to me, and Dradomel in particular also released one of my all-time favorite LPs, Rowenta/Khan's Tiefpunkte Moderner Tonkompositionen (also 1992, now on CD.)

This album finds Merzbow in full-on, harsh-noise mode, at least at first listen. The more one becomes acclimated to the sound, the more layers of activity emerge: electric groans and roars, bird-call-like feedback, moog sirens, percussive analog static, thousands of pots and pans falling down a hill, even the occasional vocal. It's this artful layering of sound (among other things) that separates Merzbow from some jag-off that just turns on a noise generator and walks away. To my knowledge, these recordings are not included in the massive 50-CD Merzbox (Extreme, 2000) though the Merzbox does include a disc called Hannover Cloud dated 1990.

Merzbow continues his prolific tide, with some notable recent releases being Electric Dress (with Carlos Giffoni and Jim O'Rourke), Merzbuddha, and Merzbear (the latter two being part of his mostly animal-devoted Merz series on the Important label.) In the past several years, Masami has also become an activist for animal rights, including the PETA url alongside his own merzbow.net on CD sleeves. (Just imagining the Noise-God rubbing shoulders at a charity event with Pamela Anderson gives me a big fat grin for uncountable reasons.)

Side A Untitled
Side B Untitled
http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/mp3s/page/2/

GREAT! I never have anything by Masami on 1992!
gohleekwang is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2008, 09:26 AM   #834
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by multiples
Does anyone have the Throbbing Gristle Desertshore Installation discs uploaded (all 12)?

I uploaded a couple of the cds here a few months back but no one seemed interested so I stopped.

Would you like me to start again?

It could take a while.

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2008, 10:34 AM   #835
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i would post some stuff i find rare but i have no idea how to do it.

not you, dude.
Old 06.05.2008, 12:48 PM   #836
uhler
invito al cielo

Quote:
not you, dude.

i know. what site is the best site to upload mp3s?
Old 06.05.2008, 03:30 PM   #837
multiples
empty page

yeah, that would be awesome. much thanks.
Old 06.05.2008, 03:31 PM   #838
multiples
empty page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florya
I uploaded a couple of the cds here a few months back but no one seemed interested so I stopped.

Would you like me to start again?

It could take a while.

That would be awesome! Thanks much!
Old 06.05.2008, 03:32 PM   #839
DNAINTHEDNA
stalker

DNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
no problem porky! actually, here's another score from the same blog:

☼ Sutcliffe Jügend - We Spit On Their Graves [Vol. 1 〜 Vol. 10]

Sutcliffe Jügend, named after serial killer Peter Sutcliffe, began in early 1982 as a side-project of Whitehouse member Kevin Tomkins, and Paul Taylor. They instantly gained notoriety as one of the harshest exponents of the original p.e. scene. Extreme, both musically and lyrically, the sheer brutality of Sutcliffe Jügend's music has rarely been equalled. (well... back in '82 maybe
All volumes from the series are here. This was a very limited release, now fetching 3-digit sales figures.

Год: 1982
Страна: UK
Лейбл: Come Organisation

Vol. 1 〜 Содержание:
01. Kill, Kill, Kill! (4:08)
02. Keighley Alleyway (9:35)
03. Whores Endlosung (3:05)
04. Sutcliffe Youth (2:36)
05. Lustmord (Filthy Whores) (8:41)
06. Unite (2:14)
07. Sex Beast (1:43)
08. Pleasure Corpse (4:30)
09. Entfernung (6:44)
10. The New Breed (14:28)

Скачать: VOL.1 HERE

Vol. 2 〜 Содержание:
01. Strangulation (3:28)
02. Electric Tool (Filthy Whores 2) (3:53)
03. Poison (6:27)
04. Sexual Abuse (L.C.A.) (2:26)
05. Screwdriver (12:00)
06. Ballpen Hammer (Ripper Attack) (2:02)
07. Schutzstaffelkill (14:44)
08. Reinard Heydrich (4:21)
09. Selektion (7:05)
10. Dictator Rule (2:28)

Скачать: VOL.2 HERE

Vol. 3 〜 Содержание:
01. Necro-Sadism (8:17)
02. The Fuckery (3:21)
03. Severed Cock (3:34)
04. Ejaculation Centre (2:49)
05. L.C.A. (8:08)
06. Wilma McCann (1:14)
07. Emily Jackson (2:23)
08. Irene Richardson (2:24)
09. Patricia Atkinson (4:12)
10. Jayne MacDonald (1:55)
11. Jean Jordan (1:15)
12. Helen Rytka (0:51)
13. Yvonne Pearson (3:21)
14. Vera Millward (2:13)
15. Josephine Whitaker (3:32)
16. Barbara Leagh (0:48)
17. Marguerite Walls (1:39)
18. Jaqueline Hils (1:55)

Скачать: VOL.3 HERE

Vol. 4 〜 Содержание:
01. Erection Centre (11:56)
02. Sex Master (11:12)
03. Coprolagnia (4:55)
04. Slaughterhouse (4:19)
05. F.P.S.C. (7:05)
06. Sodomy (7:07)
07. KZ 1 (3:32)
08. KZ 2 & KZ 3 (7:27)

Скачать: VOL.4 HERE

Vol. 5 〜 Содержание:
01. Torture 1 (4:00)
02. Torture 2 (5:15)
03. Torture 3 (1:52)
04. Torture 4 (5:31)
05. Torture 5 (5:04)
06. Torture 6 (5:22)
07. Torture 7 (4:04)
08. Edmund Kemper (6:38)
09. Assault (2:15)
10. Degradation (2:52)
11. The Sex (2:52)
12. P.H.L. (3:43)
13. New Solution (7:30)

Скачать: VOL.5 HERE

Vol. 6 〜 Содержание:
01. Whores Death / Male Supremacy / Cock Dominant / Battered Corpse / Exercises Your Will / Sex Attack I (30:04)
02. Death Squad (4:40)
03. Family Scum (3:04)
04. Metal Pump (4:17)
05. P.H.L. (4:12)
06. Sex Attack II (3:31)
07. The New Killings (5:47)
08. Wombaphilia (4:29)

Скачать: VOL.6 HERE

Vol. 7 〜 Содержание:
01. Fetchers (2:55)
02. Vachers Way (3:58)
03. Human Disregard (4:34)
04. Forward (3:15)
05. King Ian (3:11)
06. Storm Detachment-Hitler (2:39)
07. The Dominant Force (2:24)
08. Anal Cannibalism (For Albert Ash) (3:48)
09. Anti (3:35)
10. Less Than Nothing (3:11)
11. Argyll Square (6:07)
12. Untitled (3:32)
13. Sodomy (5:02)
14. Dominator (3:27)
15. I Came Only To See Your Death (5:09)

Скачать: VOL.7 HERE

Vol. 8 〜 Содержание:
01. Queen Myra (2:13)
02. New Camps (2:03)
03. L.C.A. (4:08)
04. Broadmoor (3:30)
05. This Is Pommerenkke (2:34)
06. Psychopath (2:36)
07. SS 1982 (2:25)
08. Bonavandosis (8:32)
09. Laceration Fatal (2:43)
10. Of Pure Blood (2:24)
11. Public Sex (2:37)
12. Blood Fucking (3:58)
13. Master Power (4:38)
14. Eighties Porn (3:54)
15. Beastiality (1:56)
16. Mother Fucking (2:22)
17. Headwounds (5:14)

Скачать: VOL.8 HERE

Vol. 9 〜 Содержание:
01. Paedophilia (4:28)
02. Sex Submissive (4:36)
03. Corpse Fuck (3:21)
04. In The Face (3:47)
05. Bring Down The Whip (5:26)
06. Paedophilia II (4:09)
07. Sex Submissive II (2:28)
08. Ten Hours (For Paul Corrigan) (24:28)

Скачать: VOL.9 HERE

Vol. 10 〜 Содержание:
01. Falklands National (2:39)
02. Military Force (4:31)
03. Energy Man (3:19)
04. Buggery (2:13)
05. Mental (2:36)
06. The Shit (3:30)
07. Psychopath (3:47)
08. Now! (Self Mutilation) (8:18)
09. S.D. (11:58)
10. More Deaths (2:36)
11. Trained To Murder (3:05)
12. Body Battering (7:30)

Скачать: VOL.10 HERE

this rules
DNAINTHEDNA is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2008, 03:51 PM   #840
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Quote:
i know. what site is the best site to upload mp3s?

i like sharebee. www.sharebee.com

other than that, mediafire is cool but it has a limit of 100mb (www.mediafire.com), for bigger shit, sendspace is ok (www.sendspace.com)

rapidshare if you don't mind having to wait hours between downloads (www.rapidshare.com).
394041 42 43444552 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth