Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Throbbing Gristle on WFMU, 15 April 2009
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.19.2009, 04:46 PM   #1
blunderbuss
invito al cielo

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
Includes interview and phone-in:

RealAudio | MP3 - 128K

(It's loooooong, by the way. Verrrrrrry looooooooooooooong. As in the whole show is just over three hours.)
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2009, 04:52 PM   #2
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
thankyou.

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2009, 04:54 PM   #3
sarramkrop

Leonard Cohen was right.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2009, 05:08 PM   #4
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Thank you. I'm not the biggest Gristlehead but when I'm in the mood for 'em, I'm really in the mood for 'em, and this sounds really interesting. 3 hours!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2009, 08:06 PM   #5
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks. I take it the MP3 is actually a link to the stream as I downloaded all 3 hours seemingly instantaneously.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2009, 10:45 PM   #6
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
man...wfmu makes me glad i live in this area
Old 04.19.2009, 10:45 PM   #7
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
woof!moo!
Old 04.20.2009, 12:59 AM   #8
blunderbuss
invito al cielo

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
Thanks. I take it the MP3 is actually a link to the stream as I downloaded all 3 hours seemingly instantaneously.
Yeah - bloody annoying, that. I'm uploading the show to sendspace as I type. Give it an hour or so.

EDIT - For your portable listening pleasure: Thee mp3
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth