Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page For those that are believers in christ
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.21.2011, 10:17 PM   #21
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
lol^
have a good one Gail

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2011, 02:18 AM   #22
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
happy Easter

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2011, 02:49 AM   #23
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
my favorite part of the bible is the part about dinosaurs.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2011, 09:36 AM   #24
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I may not believe in God but I do believe in chocolate and public holidays.

Happy Easter.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2011, 09:51 AM   #25
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
Not much shit will be given about this weekend...but it's nice because of all the great food and alcohol
Pelle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2011, 10:09 AM   #26
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
thank you, believers in christ, for making traffic bearable this morning!

enjoy your fishy friday.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2011, 11:09 AM   #27
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly

enjoy your fishy friday.

fish is awesome any day.

especially fried fish for breakfast.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2011, 11:37 AM   #28
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
fish is awesome any day.

especially fried fish for breakfast.

something Jesus was known to enjoy on warm Jerusalem mornings

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2011, 08:22 AM   #29
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
As it should to any believer my Sonic Sister!

It's the most important day in history! "IT" being the death and resurrection......neither having ANYTHING to do with Easter (the early Christians knew of no such thing).

Hebrews 2:14 (King James Version) - 14Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

I have minor issues with, "three days and three nights." Christian tradition says the crucifixion occurred Friday just before dark and the resurrection occurred Sunday morning. That's just 36 hours and in no way do I see "three days and three nights" taking part in 36 hours. From what I've read and studied, I lean more toward a Wednesday crucifixion with a Saturday night resurrection.

Without the belief that Jesus died and then rose again......there is no such thing as Christianity.

1 Corinthians 15:3-23 (King James Version)

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.
15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:
17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. 20But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

This is a wonderful post. Thanks

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2011, 07:29 PM   #30
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Kiristos Tensa'ae Emutan! Enkwan le fasika aderesot!

[Christ Is Risen, lets celebrate the Resurrection which as again Arrived! ]

This year the western and eastern Easter dates coincide for a rare occasion which generally happens once or twice every 25 years (it also happened in 2007 and wont happen again for decades) which I must admit was quite mystical, to have literally billions of people meditating on a single thought, and a unifying vibration, on a sentiment of love and overstanding, even in a world blight with hypocrisy and crass heartbreak, so many of us can get out of our own heads if even for an hour and simply take a breath of fresh air and live in the fleeting moment.

Regardless of your religiosity or spirituality or lack there of, surely anyone can marvel at these kinds of events. It is precisely BECAUSE OF the existence of evil and hypocrites that faith is so remarkable. See, whether or not God(s) exists is irrelevant to the calming drive which faith brings to life. Just believing that one way or another, God(s) or God(s)less, surely life will work itself out in time, is reassuring to the heart in its moments of distress and the wrecking feeling of being caught in the free fall.

Christ rose, because we are to busy falling down all the damned time. God(s) had to fall down even bellow our level as well, with us, even to the point of death, to show us truly that when God(s) takes on a physical form [imagine that no less!!]

This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality
Embrace this moment, remember: we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2011, 07:57 AM   #31
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Hello my friend in faith Where you been lately? Was hoping youd show up on this thread. Whered you run off too?

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2011, 11:22 AM   #32
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afonso

y_ay
mmmmmmm I want a piece with scourge wound!!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2011, 02:16 PM   #33
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
"A Dialogue-Anthem" by George Herbert. The finest Christian poem ever, in my opinion:

A DIALOGUE-ANTHEM.

CHRISTIAN, DEATH.

Chr. ALAS, poor Death ! where is thy glory ?
Where is thy famous force, thy ancient sting ?

Dea. Alas, poor mortal, void of story !
Go spell and read how I have killed thy King.

Chr. Poor Death ! and who was hurt thereby ?
Thy curse being laid on Him makes thee accurst.

Dea. Let losers talk, yet thou shalt die ;
These arms shall crush thee.

Chr. Spare not, do thy worst.
I shall be one day better than before ;
Thou so much worse, that thou shalt be no more.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2011, 02:49 PM   #34
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
It's pretty awesome how Jesus sacrificed himself just to give us a few days off work.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2011, 03:18 PM   #35
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
It's pretty awesome how Jesus sacrificed himself just to give us a few days off work.

not just a few, everyday in the long term

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth