Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Miranda July's Obama shenanigans
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.06.2008, 03:37 AM   #1
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
With Carrie Brownstein:

http://videobama.mirandajuly.com/

The woman is a goddess. Both of them are.

http://mirandajuly.com/

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2008, 10:02 AM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
With Carrie Brownstein:

yes!!!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2008, 10:29 AM   #3
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
the flyin' fuck??:

11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2008, 11:38 AM   #4
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=The Soup Nazi]With Carrie Brownstein:

why does Barack need all my money? If he asked for my effort and time to support him directly by discussing his platform and agenda and experience and potential with my neighbors, friends and family, would that not be a million times more effective then spending tens of millions of my dollars in some mass media smear campaign that only degrades us all as americans?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2008, 01:13 PM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
why does Barack need all my money?

what money? i thought your weed dealer took it all.
Old 10.06.2008, 01:30 PM   #6
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

haha!
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2008, 01:54 PM   #7
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

that is true in ways, regardless of individual rank and position in the chain, everyone has a dealer don't they...

and he did only ask for $35 or $50,

which by our calculations..

is fucking impossible man!

maybe they are bummed out cuz they broke their favorite bong:

Old 10.06.2008, 03:31 PM   #8
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
the flyin' fuck??:

so?
nobody?
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2008, 04:11 PM   #9
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=SuchFriendsAreDangerous]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
With Carrie Brownstein:

why does Barack need all my money? If he asked for my effort and time to support him directly by discussing his platform and agenda and experience and potential with my neighbors, friends and family, would that not be a million times more effective then spending tens of millions of my dollars in some mass media smear campaign that only degrades us all as americans?

Barack need s oney to fight McCain's smear campaign which ahs begun in earnest because McCain is LOSING. they are lying and associating Obama with "terrorists" becaus morons fall for it. EVERYTIME.

they have to run commercials in 50 states, and all stations and radio and print and pay staffers and feed volunteers and it costs MILLIONS to do so. McCain can ask his wife for $30 million and she can give it to him at the drop of a hat. Obama needs grass roots support.
Old 10.06.2008, 04:15 PM   #10
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

[quote=Rob Instigator]
Quote:

Barack need s oney to fight McCain's smear campaign which ahs begun in earnest because McCain is LOSING. they are lying and associating Obama with "terrorists" becaus morons fall for it. EVERYTIME.

they have to run commercials in 50 nations, and all stations and radio and print and pay staffers and fee volunteers and it costs MILLIONS to do so. McCain can ask his wife for $30 million and she can give it to him at the drop of a hat. Obama needs grass roots support.

that may be, bu you did not answer my question. would it not be more effective to cut out the bullshit media campaigns, and get peope do dedicate their personal effort and dialogue rather then just coping out of the political process and sending a check? I mean, I understanding trying to fix a problem by throwing money at as much the american way as bleached flour, but we know from experience that money solves nothing.

like my brother's groundation siing, "oh they think they money shall cover all of it in search of life, they imagine their money will conquer all their sins,"

Barack Notgonnastop'em isn't any different than ol' John McSame. its all the same diabolical evil, and that evil is greed. you judge a tree by its fruits, and you are not pulling figs from thorns..

Old 10.06.2008, 04:26 PM   #11
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
You know, I received an email from the Obama campaign to do just that?

Or are you saying that we shouldn't give our candidate monetary support at all and just leave that up to the lobbying groups to do? After all, all campaign donations go into the negative media and not things like travel expenses, positive media, etc., right?
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2008, 04:33 PM   #12
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
You know, I received an email from the Obama campaign to do just that?

Or are you saying that we shouldn't give our candidate monetary support at all and just leave that up to the lobbying groups to do? After all, all campaign donations go into the negative media and not things like travel expenses, positive media, etc., right?

no, I am saying that the candidates should be sending us letters and emails asking us to maintain dialogue and discourse with our neighbors, our families, our friends, or co-workers, the people on the bus, the people in line at the market, at starbucks, and mcdonalds, at trader joes where ever... etc etc

Money is a cop out solution, TV commercials are just brainwashing. If people really want to enact all this change they keep bullshiting about, they would do a little more about it. They can send money if they like, but the reality is the the DNC is as brutally corrupt and morally bankrupt as any other merciless, bloodthirsty multinational conglomerate...

if you believe in Barack Notgonnastop'em, then preach that shit continually, but sending that fool money for brainwash miseducation add campaigns will only bring about more of the same and the status quo, and I thought we were trying to change something here? I smell horseshit, and money is not the solution.

Old 10.06.2008, 04:36 PM   #13
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the difference betwene McCain and Obama philosophically is HUGE man. I know the system sucks and the system is broke and that special intereet gruops with MONEY have the clout ut Obama for his entire career as a politician has advocated and LIVED his professional life as free of those lobbying groups as it is possible to be man. McCain has his feeble peepee balls deep in lobbying special interest groups assholes. YOU KNOW THIS. badmouth the real fucking con artist, McCain and his lap bitch Palin.

think about the differences in national policy, VAST DIFFERENCES between Clinton and Dubya Bush. yes, they ahve similarities when it comes to business, but ideological differences shape the executive branch's agenda, and McCain does not give a fuck about working people, about the poor, about the middle class. that fucker has not bought his own groceries, or driven his own car since he married that rich Heinz Ketchup cunt. that is nearly 30 years of disconnect between him and regular people.

Obama before he was nominated flew coach ALWAYS to be wityh regula rpeople, to have the chamnce to talk to them in casual settings. this is very well documented, and it says something meaningful about the manthat he refused to use lobbying groups private charter jets, which 99% of all senators treat as their expected perk.

Old 10.06.2008, 04:39 PM   #14
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
since he married that rich Heinz Ketchup cunt. .

you sure mean BEER PEDDLER HEIRESS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cindy_McCain

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hensley_%26_Co.
Old 10.06.2008, 04:44 PM   #15
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
but the reality is the the DNC is as brutally corrupt and morally bankrupt as any other merciless, bloodthirsty multinational conglomerate...
Bullshit.

Like I said, Obama's campaign has been endorsing community campaigning efforts since day one.

Also you would have loved Michael Dukakis in 1988. He lost.

And is this "Notgonnastop'em" suppose to be an attempt to play on Obama or something?
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2008, 04:44 PM   #16
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:

RIGHT! sorry. wrong info.

last year her company sold 63 million cases of beer! wow!
Old 10.06.2008, 07:53 PM   #17
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
the difference betwene McCain and Obama philosophically is HUGE man. I know the system sucks and the system is broke and that special intereet gruops with MONEY have the clout ut Obama for his entire career as a politician has advocated and LIVED his professional life as free of those lobbying groups as it is possible to be man. McCain has his feeble peepee balls deep in lobbying special interest groups assholes. YOU KNOW THIS. badmouth the real fucking con artist, McCain and his lap bitch Palin.

think about the differences in national policy, VAST DIFFERENCES between Clinton and Dubya Bush.

Democratic and Republican Parties are evil, interest oriented, soul-less mother fuckers, and I dont need to explain otherwise. Who feels it knows it, and those of us who understand how monstrous both politcal machines are understand what I am saying. besides, what the fuck are you worried about? Barack Notgonnastop'em already got the mandate from heaven, john mclame is just fucking around up there, its been known since like.. last year!

to cast hope in these characters is hopeless. up with hope, down with dopes! elect yourself president and express your own personal agency in your life...

or you could just send the DNC a check on obama's behalf and pretend his interest is you because they said so and not accept the reality that his interest is their interest and their interest are fucking some scary shit!

Old 10.06.2008, 08:44 PM   #18
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

arguing with fanatics is utterly useless. their unwillingness to compromise and make deals with other people's needs and wants keeps them forever out of the loop, hence powerless, and that's why you only hear about them when they blow some place up in the name of one of their cockamamie "causes" and "ideals".
Old 10.06.2008, 08:47 PM   #19
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

ps- obama is ahead in ohio, home of the diebold machine!
Old 10.06.2008, 09:40 PM   #20
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
arguing with fanatics is utterly useless. their unwillingness to compromise and make deals with other people's needs and wants keeps them forever out of the loop, hence powerless, and that's why you only hear about them when they blow some place up in the name of one of their cockamamie "causes" and "ideals".

Want I want is what the people want, nothing more nothing less. Everything for everybody, nothing for ourselves. The only thing I want to blow up is complacency. Voting is not power, acting is power, I am not powerless by a long shot, because until they kill me, I have the agency and power to think and speak for myself. In fact I have retained even MORE power than others, because I have not relinquished any of my power to any of those fuckers who just want my money anyways..

Further,the compromise that they are asking of us is as unequal and bullshit as the Missouri Compromise.

maintain liberty for some at the expense of others, abolish slavery for some to preserve the bondage of others, that is the compromise of the current American system.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth