Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page While we're on the topic of video games. Let's talk about Arcade games
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.12.2009, 01:22 PM   #21
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
The only two I was ever any good at were Tempest and Mach III (fighter mode, not the stupid useless "bomber" mode).
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2009, 01:27 PM   #22
radarmaker
the end of the ugly

radarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth
Ooooh, I almost forgot about Smash TV. Definately one of the greatest arcade game ever. I consider the 90's to be part of the " Golden Age " as well

Eh, has it's charms, but it's just Robotron(*) in fancy pants

(*) the genuine Greatest Arcade Game Ever
radarmaker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2009, 01:31 PM   #23
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
No way dude. Smash TV is gold. The concept, the controls, enemies, the bosses. The fact you could actually see the camera crews filming it. Totally beats down robotron
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2009, 01:46 PM   #24
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
smash tv was good, i liked golden axe, g lock, sunset riders, operation wolf was good but way too hard, i liked them all for various reasons.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2009, 01:49 PM   #25
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
Sunset Riders!
Old 05.12.2009, 03:00 PM   #26
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaiveMelody
I don't think there are even Showbiz Pizza places anymore...after Chuck-E bought them out YEARS ago. I had my 3rd b-day at Show Biz and my 8th at Chuck. E.. Those bears at Show-Biz sang Happy Birthday to ME (as in they said my name), Chuck-E cheese didn't even come close.

I haven't been to either place probably since I was 10 or so.

But I DO want to go to a Dave and Busters...they look awesome!

Dave and Busters is alright...it gets really crowded and many of the games aren't really that fun.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2009, 03:01 PM   #27
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Sunset Riders!

OMG I had an rom of this....that fucking game rocks!
Old 05.12.2009, 03:14 PM   #28
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Dave and Busters is alright...it gets really crowded and many of the games aren't really that fun.

Most of the games aren't even games. They're like hunting and bowling simulations
Old 05.12.2009, 03:30 PM   #29
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Most of the games aren't even games. They're like hunting and bowling simulations

You're right...still pretty boring in there.
Old 05.12.2009, 06:11 PM   #30
NaiveMelody
stalker

NaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's asses
That's kinda balls (about Dave and Buster's that is....I want a for real, no shits, arcade where I can drink and smoke and stuff.
Old 05.12.2009, 10:31 PM   #31
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaiveMelody
That's kinda balls (about Dabe and Buster's that is....I want a for real, no shits, arcade where I can drink and smoke and stuff.

Well I guess you can go....Just really not my type...ja know?
Old 05.12.2009, 10:50 PM   #32
NaiveMelody
stalker

NaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Well I guess you can go....Just really not my type...ja know?

Well I want one that has cool games, not a limited sucky kind. Hmm...Maybe I just need to visit Coney Island again.

Last time I was there was for the Phish run at Coney Island stadium. Great shows. Lol, that was when Jay-Z came out and did 99 Problems with them.

Good times, good times.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth