Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page have you or your friends ever secretly killed someone?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.14.2009, 11:52 PM   #61
Sonic Youth Gossip
stalker

Sonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's asses
depends what they are fucked up on
drunk people tend to be overconfident with drugs, forgetting that just because they are drunk doesn't mean that a high dose won't harm them. i'd sell a drunk person weed or lucy (for the lols) but not coke or anything hard.
Sonic Youth Gossip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 11:54 PM   #62
infinitemusic
the destroyed room

infinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
You know, everything/anything can kill everyone/anyone. Obviously, and it probably seems like a silly point to make, but if I buy someone a hamburger and they choke on it -- is it my fault? As ridiculous as that sounds, we all recognize hamburgers as having the potentiality to choke people to death, and if people are unhealthy... well, yeah. Should I not sell 'em that? Should guns not be sold? Is it a doctor's fault if a person OD's on their medication? Etc., etc., etc., etc. In some way, we all probably contribute to someone else's death. "hEY JOHNNY LET'S GO OUT IN THE SUN AND CATCH SOME RAYS AT THE BEACH!" Oh fuck, now he has skin cancer! What the hell?! I'm just kidding and being ridiculous here, but seriously... those people were going to go out of their way to get the drugs either way, so...... yeah. As long as you didn't knowingly give 'em poison or something, I don't see how you could be held accountable for what they do. People know their limits.

Besides the people know their limits thing, that's a good point. But I was looking at it from the perspective that the drugs were cut wrong, laced, too powerful or whatever. If they just took too much or any other stupid thing, then I don't think that what any of the things I said apply.

Quote:
As for selling stuff to someone who is already drunk or high -- most people in this town are drunk, high, pilled-out, etc. 24/7 so I don't even know how to answer that.

infinitemusic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 11:54 PM   #63
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitemusic
So, what about selling drugs to people who are already high or drunk? I can't remember if you're the guy who this actually happened to, but if so, have you? And if not, what do you think about that?

are you a lawyer?

are you studying law?

liability insurance exists because people kept asking these questions.

personally I am a believer in 'if you knew it had the possibility to hurt you, and you did it anyway and got hurt, it is YOUR fault'
different story if you were doing/eating/taking something that was not supposed to be able to hurt you.

The whole issue with people dying from random drug OD exists because there is no duty of care with random suppliers like there is with GP'ers. If you're buying it off the street, buyer beware. That's it. imho.
Old 10.14.2009, 11:55 PM   #64
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I'd never do hard drugs, anyway, so I'd never contributed to anyone else doing hard drugs...

But, having said that, even something like weed has killed people, indirectly (you know, driving while you're stoned or something).

Everything is bad for you. Even vitamins!

Haha... ha... *checks cabinets*

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 11:56 PM   #65
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Hilarious face is hilarious.

....Half the people in this town are methed-out. Ugh. I hate it. Fuck anyone that does meth. Well, I take that back, you're fucking yourself up by doing it. Have fun!

Old 10.15.2009, 12:05 AM   #66
Sonic Youth Gossip
stalker

Sonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's asses
yeah it's just a shame when people have to pay the price of other people being on meth.
Old 10.15.2009, 12:06 AM   #67
exploding plastic candle
children of satan

exploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard sucka
Quote:
Drugs don't kill people... people kill people.

I would feel guilty selling drugs to someone who died from it, but at the same time, I didn't force them to overdose on it or something.
people don't kill people.

people with mustaches kill people
Let's bathe in a cup of dreams and share in a saucy toast
exploding plastic candle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2009, 12:07 AM   #68
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

I just took the nastiest fucking dump, I think it nearly killed me.

Old 10.15.2009, 12:15 AM   #69
infinitemusic
the destroyed room

infinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
personally I am a believer in 'if you knew it had the possibility to hurt you, and you did it anyway and got hurt, it is YOUR fault'
different story if you were doing/eating/taking something that was not supposed to be able to hurt you.

The whole issue with people dying from random drug OD exists because there is no duty of care with random suppliers like there is with GP'ers. If you're buying it off the street, buyer beware. That's it. imho.

Yeah, when they're sober that applies, but when they aren't, it's a whole different ball game.
Old 10.15.2009, 12:16 AM   #70
infinitemusic
the destroyed room

Quote:
I just took the nastiest fucking dump, I think it nearly killed me.

I actually laughed and for some reason I sounded like a girl
Old 10.15.2009, 12:17 AM   #71
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Hahaha.

Wanna go out?

Old 10.15.2009, 12:18 AM   #72
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Yeah, when they're sober that applies, but when they aren't, it's a whole different ball game.

they've made the choice to not be sober though.

Are you saying that anything someone does while drunk, is not their fault?
Old 10.15.2009, 12:34 AM   #73
infinitemusic
the destroyed room

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
they've made the choice to not be sober though.

Are you saying that anything someone does while drunk, is not their fault?

No fucking way, but you can't absolve yourself of responsibility if you know they're drunk. If you give a drunk asshole his car keys and he drags a grandma and her 5 grandkids 20 miles, you share some responsibility because you knew that they didn't understand responsibility at the time.

Quote:
Hahaha.

Wanna go out?

Hehe, I dunno dude.
Old 10.15.2009, 02:08 AM   #74
Sonic Youth Gossip
stalker

infinitemusic:
it all depends on circumstance
Old 10.15.2009, 07:04 AM   #75
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
I hope you feel bad about yourself for this.

I did at one point. However, just because someone sold me valium does not mean they had anything to do with me overdosing. I don't blame anyone else for my drug problems. Besides, those patches were faulty by the manufacturer.
Old 10.15.2009, 07:15 AM   #76
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicka
Atsonicpark why this topic? Are you looking for a hitman?
HaydenAsche if what you say is the truth and how lightly you take it I can never respect you. Yes I know people who have od been killed in accident, and accidently shot but the worst is a close friend who stabbed his ex-wife to death. He's doing life with no chance of parole.

I may say it lightly, but that doesn't mean I don't feel something for them. I didn't know these girls or their families. However, living a young life filled with poor decisions tends to leave a certain dimmer on how upset I get concerning death. I've had numerous friends and family die by the pib, whether it be from overdose, suicide, accidents, or meth related stabbings/shootings.

I guess I've become adjusted.
Old 10.15.2009, 07:21 AM   #77
Sonic Youth Gossip
stalker

it's not like you would have sold it if you had known it was going to kill them...
i don't think anyone would do that.
Old 10.15.2009, 07:26 AM   #78
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth Gossip
it's not like you would have sold it if you had known it was going to kill them...

Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2009, 07:29 AM   #79
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth Gossip

I know people who have talked about doing things like that but I would never. Even when I was selling fentanyl, I was telling them "Hey, this is not vicodin. This is the bee's knees but it'll kill you. Take it easy." I would never sell someone chemicals I thought they couldn't handle.
Old 10.15.2009, 07:43 AM   #80
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Mmm fentanyl.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth