Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page gassing the slobs
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.11.2010, 07:30 AM   #1
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
for all you musicians, band members, singers out there

tell us the times when you felt you "gassed the slobs"

Crumb's Crunchy Delights is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.11.2010, 07:59 AM   #2
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
ok ill start

once when i was in the grip of the grape, i picked up my ukulele (its the only thing small enough to be able to smuggle in and out) and i gave a rendition of the steel workers lament

the slobs were agog but when i reached the yodel break, they nearly hit the frikkin roof

i was nearly torn apart when i said that i couldnt play another (i said i had to be back otherwise guard would come and hurt me but really i wanted to leave them wanting more)

its a night ill never forget and neither will the people of m*****g usa

Old 04.07.2010, 07:16 PM   #3
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

another time i went to one of those things where you can do some comedy i mean anybody can stand up and do comedy

id never done it before but i knew i had it in me because i always had my carers in farts of laughter when i wanted

i went along (i was in low level them days but still shouldnta been out so late) and just winged it for frikkin sure

i started with my antidote about how i ended up frekless and ended with my best one about the night...well i wont spoil it now ill save that one for a nother time

but ill say this. i gassed the slobs that night for sure

Old 04.07.2010, 07:24 PM   #4
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Crumb's Crunchy Delights, please allow me to deliver you the title of True Genius
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth