Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Who of you are parents?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.17.2006, 08:56 PM   #21
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Hahaha, I actually laughed. Enough pets? My stepdad hates it when I refer to him as "stepdad" and he wants me to call him "dad", but I find it really disrespectful since my dad passed away and it's as if I'm surpassing the fact that he's my real dad. Although he's a pretty good guy in general.

As for parenting, I plan to adopt when I get older. I don't see why I should bring another child into the world when there are plenty needing parents.

I would want to adopt because I'm not cruel enough to want to give someone my particular genes.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2006, 12:28 AM   #22
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Mother Nature is pregnant for the third time.

for y'all have knocked her up.
Old 06.18.2006, 12:51 AM   #23
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
Parents will always have my admiration. To take on the responsibility for shaping another life seems an incredibly brave thing to do, and, much as I love kids, the thought of parenthood terrifies me.

If you are a parent, let's have a few details. How many kids? How old? What are their names? Pictures would be cool too.

You know, getting married seems much more frightening to me than having children. I'm really good with children. It is much harder to sever the tie betwen parent and child than husband and wife. The idea of undying romantic love seems like a fairy tale to me. Uncondition love for one's children is much more tangible. I think having a child can save a relationship. I'd have a lot of respect for a woman who would mother my children.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2006, 12:54 AM   #24
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
As for parenting, I plan to adopt when I get older. I don't see why I should bring another child into the world when there are plenty needing parents.
i like that outlook. but i still dont want to adopt
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2006, 01:20 AM   #25
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Anybody else look at a woman and wonder if she has a good genetic structure of not?

I found out that my 19 year old ex-girlfriend had back surgery and that her mom has MS and my thought was "good thing I broke up with her, that family has bad genes."
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2006, 01:28 AM   #26
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Anybody else look at a woman and wonder if she has a good genetic structure of not?

I found out that my 19 year old ex-girlfriend had back surgery and that her mom has MS and my thought was "good thing I broke up with her, that family has bad genes."
no, i dont really think like that. but your statement reminds me of this big great dicussion we had in history class
Old 06.18.2006, 01:46 AM   #27
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
When I was a child, my dad always forced me to participate in activities that I had no interest in (and hated, like baseball) just because he enjoyed and excelled in them, and figured that any child of his own would as well. Now he has four kids, and I can tell he'll always be disappointed in each of us for not following in his footsteps. I don't want to be that parent. It would not be especially important for me to see my influence in regard to the child's hobbies and interests. It's much more worthwhile to teach politeness, respect, patience, empathy, and so many other things that often fall by the wayside just because a parent wants his or her kid to be the best player on the Little League team. Besides, I don't need another "me" running around, and neither does the rest of the world.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2006, 01:55 AM   #28
finding nobody
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
When I was a child, my dad always forced me to participate in activities that I had no interest in (and hated, like baseball) just because he enjoyed and excelled in them, and figured that any child of his own would as well. Now he has four kids, and I can tell he'll always be disappointed in each of us for not following in his footsteps. I don't want to be that parent. It would not be especially important for me to see my influence in regard to the child's hobbies and interests. It's much more worthwhile to teach politeness, respect, patience, empathy, and so many other things that often fall by the wayside just because a parent wants his or her kid to be the best player on the Little League team. Besides, I don't need another "me" running around, and neither does the rest of the world.
word.
Old 06.18.2006, 06:42 AM   #29
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnine
i would be but i can't stop the crack so the feti get discharged.
You bet crackwhore!

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2006, 07:37 AM   #30
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Ever taken a shit in a pre clogged toilet? Tell me that is not the worst. You sit down to poop, and start thinking, "Hey is the toilet clogged?" Then after you try to flush, it makes a weird noise and you know youre fucked. You cant plunge it because youll get poop all over the plunger, and you are in no mood to clean poop up. So what do you do? You leave it and blame it on the family pet. Works everytime.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2006, 07:48 AM   #31
sonic sphere
invito al cielo

sonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
Parents will always have my admiration. To take on the responsibility for shaping another life seems an incredibly brave thing to do, and, much as I love kids, the thought of parenthood terrifies me.

If you are a parent, let's have a few details. How many kids? How old? What are their names? Pictures would be cool too.

not me. well at least to the best of my knowledge anyway!
sonic sphere is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2006, 11:33 AM   #32
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth
I am a parent to a 10 and 1/2 year old girl. I have posted pictures before. She is awesome and I am greatful to have her. I definately recomentwaiting as long as possiable for having kids, but thats just me. I am 28, and want another baby, but will wait a couple years.

these are older pictures i have posted before, our camera is being fixed right now.

Beautiful family...
Old 06.18.2006, 11:53 AM   #33
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
If I ever decide I want kids I'm going to adopt them. There are so many little babies in need of loving homes I would also hate to have my kid turn out like me, just because my family has a strong history of depression and drug abuse.

Here's my little man

He thinks of me as his mom.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2006, 01:05 PM   #34
Amaranth
bad moon rising

Amaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud of
I think it is respectable that so many want to adopt, there are lots of kids who need good parents.
Amaranth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2006, 01:06 PM   #35
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Amaranth, that child doesn't look 10 and a half years old.
Old 06.18.2006, 01:08 PM   #36
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
Those are older pictures, man. And cute hamster EMMAh, or is that a mouse? Rat?
Old 06.18.2006, 01:09 PM   #37
Amaranth
bad moon rising

Amaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud of
here is my baby's daddy, its another old picture, I need to get some new pics

soon.

Old 06.18.2006, 01:09 PM   #38
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
I don't think i ever would have children.
I would be very irresponsible.
Old 06.18.2006, 01:11 PM   #39
Amaranth
bad moon rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Amaranth, that child doesn't look 10 and a half years old.

oops, you are RIGHT! I just edited my first post.
Old 06.18.2006, 01:11 PM   #40
alyasa
invito al cielo

Irresponsible? Me too...

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth