Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page How are you feeling?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.28.2006, 12:19 AM   #21
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
i feel stressed. i've got a bunch of work that needs to be done by tomorrow to pass a few classes and i'm not gonna be able to get it done. plus i'm trying to work up the nerve to ask this girl out but everytime i see her, i freak out and don't say anything.
Old 04.28.2006, 01:24 AM   #22
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
ouch that sucks.
i got a lot of big tests next week and that's freaking me out with stress.
Old 04.28.2006, 01:47 AM   #23
samantha.
little trouble girl

samantha. has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I'm feeling rather stressed, uneasy and happy. This is due to the fact that I have a large amount of work to do before school starts, and I doubt I'm going to finish it by then. I'm feeling happy because Sonic Youth are coming to Australia! YAY!
samantha. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.28.2006, 02:15 AM   #24
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
like shit

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth