Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Tell us about something that you've learnt/discovered today
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.15.2008, 08:09 AM   #61
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by █████████
people kill for playstations.

more people kill and have been killed for religion than for playstations. many many many more. but many many really many.

religion is balls.

you tell that to your opus dei confessor when he's trying to touch yours.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 08:18 AM   #62
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
more people kill and have been killed for religion than for playstations. many many many more. but many many really many.

religion is balls.

you tell that to your opus dei confessor when he's trying to touch yours.
playsations were obviously a metaphorical example.

greed and other feelings as such are areligous and they killed much more than belifefs.

and i'm not even religious, sorry to ruin your stereotype.
█████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 08:25 AM   #63
sarramkrop

Agnostics are a waste of time to argue a point with, so let's leave it at that, shall we?

Unless you're not even agnostic and today I learn that Jico is, in fact, an alien that landed on this planet to save us all. That would make my day in terms of discovering a new thing. All this time wasted living a life in the flesh when I could have just logged in to find an answer from ''Jico The Alien'' on the Sonic Youth forum.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 08:26 AM   #64
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by █████████
playsations were obviously a metaphorical example.

greed and other feelings as such are areligous and they killed much more than belifefs.

and i'm not even religious, sorry to ruin your stereotype.

yes you are-- no opus dei, but you're very catholic. i don't mean that you believe in fairytales, but the things that come out of your keyboard certainly reflect a catholic ethos. it's all around you, you've grown up in it, so don't act so shocked.

and sure people may randomly kill for greed, but they only organize long drawn absurd wars in the name of stupid "ideals" they are compelled to uphold no matter what the cost in lives.
Old 05.15.2008, 08:30 AM   #65
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
it possibly could

in the baghavad-gita, arjuna is going to war against his cousins, so he starts getting cold feet. then krishna say to him that as a warrior & king it's his job to kill people, so he should do it, and not worry about it because there's no way to kill the immortal soul anyway.

so yes, the belief in the afterlife and some protective deity opens up the door to all manner of irresponsible and deluded behavior.

we're here, we're now, there's no other place, let's stop pretending we can shit all over and then go to heaven.

Your interpretation of the Bhagavad Gita, is almost as daft as an Islamic extremists understanding of the Koran.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 08:33 AM   #66
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
Your interpretation of the Bhagavad Gita, is almost as daft as an Islamic extremists understanding of the Koran.

oh yeah?

offer your alternative.

do it.
Old 05.15.2008, 08:35 AM   #67
sarramkrop

Anyway, fuck this rubbish and let's get back on topic. Today I've learnt that Pam Ann can be amusing, sometimes.

|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 08:37 AM   #68
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I discovered that if I changed myself to look like Rob (like I wanted to), sarramkrop and I would be twinkies today.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 08:38 AM   #69
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Agnostics are a waste of time to argue a point with, so let's leave it at that, shall we?

Unless you're not even agnostic and today I learn that Jico is, in fact, an alien that landed on this planet to save us all. That would make my day in terms of discovering a new thing. All this time wasted living a life in the flesh when I could have just logged in to find an answer from ''Jico The Alien'' on the Sonic Youth forum.
arent atheists trying to abolish religions in order to stop killings the ones trying to save the planet?

no, sarramkrop, master of sarcasm and authoritary superiority from the sonic youth forum, i am not trying to save the world.

and the only reason i dont call myself an agnostic is because i prefer my own subjective perception over doubt an uncertainty.
█████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 08:39 AM   #70
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Today I learnt that this forum has quite a few 12 year olds, trapped in adult bodies.
Old 05.15.2008, 08:41 AM   #71
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
BREAKING NEWS:

PEOPLE ACT STUPID ON THE INTERNET!

weather and sports are up next.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 08:42 AM   #72
sarramkrop

Why did it take you so long? Have you got learning difficulties?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 08:42 AM   #73
sarramkrop

|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 08:42 AM   #74
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
Today I learnt that this forum has quite a few 12 year olds, trapped in adult bodies.

if that's your interpretation, it's even more rubbish than mine-- i evidently simplified things for the internet (i don't come here to write essays), but i offered my point of view on a text i've read many times. whereas you're just whining about other people. you could try refuting me with arguments instead-- i love a good refutation-- but yours is not one.
Old 05.15.2008, 08:43 AM   #75
sarramkrop

|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 08:46 AM   #76
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Why did it take you so long? Have you got learning difficulties?

"I'm just taking the piss out of agnostic wannabees. Do you mind?"

Hello gifted one.
Old 05.15.2008, 08:47 AM   #77
sarramkrop

That's me on the right.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 08:49 AM   #78
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Old 05.15.2008, 08:54 AM   #79
sarramkrop

The crowd that posts on this forum looks more like this, apparently.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 08:57 AM   #80
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Calling people over the internet 12 years olds is such a 14 year old move.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth