Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Ghosts
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.14.2008, 07:02 AM   #101
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Ha ha ha - that dance is so gay it's almost fattening. Good find!
Old 08.14.2008, 08:21 AM   #102
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
the cat is still behaving very strangely, much less than before but still something is not right. but i can't/am not picking up on any overtly negative feelings right now.

i'm sorry for anyone who thinks i'm fucknuts but if you can feel it you know it. you just know.
Old 08.14.2008, 08:24 AM   #103
al shabbray

which cat?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 08:27 AM   #104
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
the fat gray one
keep in mind that he has absolutely no health problems to speak of. this behaviour is very out of character.
Old 08.14.2008, 08:32 AM   #105
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
no. all i said was that it was really weird especially given to certain circumstances that i will not disclose.

and you weren't there. shut up. this is why i don't ever talk about anything like this is because people think i'm crazy and i don't want to deal with it.

sorry, i didn't mean for you to think i was being mean. why won't you disclose the circumstances?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 08:33 AM   #106
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Has the cat behaved like this before, in the sense that it can feel something and you can't?
Old 08.14.2008, 08:34 AM   #107
al shabbray

where? I cant find any cat in this thread
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 08:35 AM   #108
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
thank you. yr listening to Coast to Coast AM and I'm yr ghost host - Art Bell.

tonite, we will be taking callers from South Philly where reports of an ectoplasmic cheesesteak have been coming in all week.

line 1. yr on the air.....
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 08:38 AM   #109
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

Hi Art!

I've been having problems with my flat - there seems to be a malign ectoplasmic presence in Melly Towers...every time I get slimed, my stereo suddenly turns itself on and plays "Borstal Breakout". Is Melly Towers haunted by the spirit of Sham 69?
Old 08.14.2008, 08:39 AM   #110
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Cantanky - It's to doing with monotheistic/atheist traditions of denying spirtuality - I mean, I'm totally atheist with regards to Xtainity/Islam yada yada yada, but I believe that there are paranormal/psychic events out there that cannot be "explained" by science/logic. There are forces/spirits in this world that can be very helpful or destructive, and need to handled with the greatest care and resepct - you may well have a more sensitive/direct psychic disposition to "feeling" those spirits.....the Tibetan Buddhists also traditionally practise both "white" (ie healing) and "Black" (destructive") magic - there are certain Tibetan chants on "new age" CDs that are actually called Mahakala prayers, specifically used to create plagues...sometimes people really need to know what they're messing with...

i don't see how you can say you believe in spirits or whatever but not monotheistic things, to me it's all just different interprations of the same sort of things. not that i'm psychic or anything, i just think if one thing exists it's just as likely the other does.
Old 08.14.2008, 08:39 AM   #111
al shabbray

-Hi there,
just wanted to say hello to everyone I knew. I say "knew" cause I am already a dead soul. but I still got some love for my living pals and just wanted to let em know. Sorry got no more time left need to have a shit. and as a ghost you cant carry it around for long anymore because you are transparent in a way that anybody could see whats inside. some ghosts try to form an artform out of it, but thats not my style-
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 08:40 AM   #112
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
sorry, i didn't mean for you to think i was being mean. why won't you disclose the circumstances?
it's okay. i didn't think you were being mean or anything, i was just saying.

i wasn't going to say anything about these uh, circumstances because someone will undoubtedly come around and say it's all in my head or something to that effect because of how notoriously paranoid i am but it's not that, this is different than when i feel paranoid.
so um well. okay here. i was playing ouija and a bunch of other stuff yesterday and it was kind of very weird and i guess you could say it wasn't going very well, probably because i'd never used it here in this apartment before. and now this business with the cat and these really weird eerie feelings, i don't even have the air conditioner on and i'll get really cold all of a sudden and go put a sweater on and i'm still cold...just all these things that i don't feel right about even though i would consider myself to be pretty experienced with all this business.
Old 08.14.2008, 08:40 AM   #113
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
And meanwhile in England, you can buy real Samurai swords in "craft" shops...

...now who you gonna call?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVahVLJzrVQ

they sell swords in forbidden planet too
Old 08.14.2008, 08:41 AM   #114
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

i have a samurai sword sitting on top my piano.
it's really sharp
Old 08.14.2008, 08:42 AM   #115
al shabbray

I would sell you one too If I would be a sword-seller
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 08:43 AM   #116
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

T&B - Simply because I believe/feel that monotheism is political bullshit, at the end of the day. Not a view that every agrees with at all, I know that, but it's what me thinketh. Christianity (for example) has stolen many instances of heathan religions/the paranormal in order to baffle it's worshippers with "miracles" and the like - talking off which, most Xtian "miracles" being a bunch of fucking frauds anyway. Again, this is an entirely personal opinion, but I really don't see a strong correlation between spirituality and Christianity at all...
Old 08.14.2008, 08:46 AM   #117
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
it's okay. i didn't think you were being mean or anything, i was just saying.

i wasn't going to say anything about these uh, circumstances because someone will undoubtedly come around and say it's all in my head or something to that effect because of how notoriously paranoid i am but it's not that, this is different than when i feel paranoid.
so um well. okay here. i was playing ouija and a bunch of other stuff yesterday and it was kind of very weird and i guess you could say it wasn't going very well, probably because i'd never used it here in this apartment before. and now this business with the cat and these really weird eerie feelings, i don't even have the air conditioner on and i'll get really cold all of a sudden and go put a sweater on and i'm still cold...just all these things that i don't feel right about even though i would consider myself to be pretty experienced with all this business.

Ah, it begins to make a little more sense now - through your use of the ouija, you may have (without meaning to, of course) contacted/"released" a spirit which is not entirely benign....perhaps that is what you and your cat are picking up on...
Old 08.14.2008, 08:48 AM   #118
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

they can get out.
no this is not the exorcist. don't even say it.

someone is going to come in and say that it's fear or anxiety playing tricks. but i'm not afraid. the description of fear may sound the same as what i'm describing but it's not the same feeling.
Old 08.14.2008, 08:52 AM   #119
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

Hmmm - there is "projected" fear (ie paranoia), of which I unfortunately am all too familiar with and aware of, but this sounds nothing like that at all.....bloody hell...is there any way of you being able to "reverse" what you did on the board through another session?
Old 08.14.2008, 08:55 AM   #120
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

no, there are other things you can do though.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth