Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page sonic video gamers
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.23.2006, 03:53 AM   #41
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim C Not G
Have you ever played Silent Hill? Now that is a scary franchise.

yeah cool game, pretty hard without a walkthrough. I rented silent hill 3 a few days ago and i got stuck in that subway level, later i got run over by a train...
but you know, those kind of horror games are so fun to play though i never play them alone i always got a friend who can take over when i'm to scared to keep playing
Old 04.23.2006, 06:37 AM   #42
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Homestarrunner.com has some great old games. 'Peasant's Quest' is great.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.23.2006, 09:53 AM   #43
Kim C Not G
bad moon rising

Kim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasher02
yeah cool game, pretty hard without a walkthrough. I rented silent hill 3 a few days ago and i got stuck in that subway level, later i got run over by a train...
but you know, those kind of horror games are so fun to play though i never play them alone i always got a friend who can take over when i'm to scared to keep playing

haha Yeah I actually played it with no lights on home alone, and it was quite the experience. The other night though, since the movie premiered a couple of my friends and I hung out playing Silent Hill all night. We kept switching who would play cause someone would always get freaked out haha. My one friend actually throws the controller and like panics, its really funny. (We're all girls though so eh.)
Kim C Not G is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.23.2006, 10:22 AM   #44
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim C Not G
Have you ever played Silent Hill? Now that is a scary franchise.
i bought silent hill and 2 and i am yet to beat it. i guess i'm just lazy... i really should though. story line was greeaat. anyone hear about the silent hill movie? here's a link to the trailer http://youtube.com/watch?v=f5mT5LhbR...=silent%20hill

i think it looks to be the most promising game to a movie yet!

someone on the old froum brought up something in one of the silent hills where there were teachers and their last names were ranaldo, gordon, moore, shelley. anyone have anymore info on that?
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.23.2006, 11:23 AM   #45
Kim C Not G
bad moon rising

Kim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the rough
Yeah I saw the movie and it was the clostest video game to film transition yet. Exact music, setting, mannequins, etc. I liked it alot. And yeah, on a chalkboard supposebly it says :
T moore
K Gordon
S Shelley
L Ranaldo

I think. Probaly in the first one though maybe? I'm not sure.

Silent Hill 2 is the one my friends and I were playing. We didn't beat it yet but we beat the first boss and had plenty good laughs with it. Some disturbing images though...anal sex mannequins. haha .
Kim C Not G is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.23.2006, 11:31 AM   #46
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
I just got done playing some N64. First time playing video games in like 4 years. All thanks to this thread.

I wish I had Zelda: Majora's Mask. That game used to rock my world.

N64 is still the greatest system ever.
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2006, 03:18 PM   #47
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDom
I just got done playing some N64. First time playing video games in like 4 years. All thanks to this thread.

I wish I had Zelda: Majora's Mask. That game used to rock my world.

N64 is still the greatest system ever.
n64 is certianly great. try checking ebay for majoras mask
Old 04.24.2006, 03:22 PM   #48
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
My friend had a 64. 007 and Mario Cart were a stoners paradise.
Old 04.24.2006, 03:37 PM   #49
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
This thread led to me to dust off the Super Nintendo. I just got out Earthworm Jim and realized that that is a great fucking game.
If I have time I plan to try and beat Earthbound and The Secret of Mana.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2006, 04:03 PM   #50
finding nobody
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadicfollower
This thread led to me to dust off the Super Nintendo. I just got out Earthworm Jim and realized that that is a great fucking game.
If I have time I plan to try and beat Earthbound and The Secret of Mana.
holy shit earthbound is one of my all time faves!!!

if you go to this website you can get tons of free classic games. www.romnation.net

i'm happy to see that this thread has cause the dom and nomadicfollower to dust of the consoles.
Old 04.24.2006, 05:05 PM   #51
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, Earthbound is quite possibly my favorite game.
I love when you go to the dinosaur level and the characters are tiny and the monsters are huge.
The biggest dissapointment for me would have to be not getting to fight the final boss. I spent so much time to get to level 99 and I was all prepared to beat the shit out of whatever challenged me, and it turned out to win you had to pray...
Still, wonderful wonderful game.
Old 04.24.2006, 08:52 PM   #52
finding nobody
invito al cielo

wow. i haven't beat it yet. but i thought it was CRaZY whenever the town turned into like a nightmare town. and everything was in negative colors. the music was very crazy sounding. it was weird. here's a pic from that part

the intro of that game still gives me chills dude
Old 04.24.2006, 08:55 PM   #53
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
Super Smash Bros. is an amazing game. I was playing it allllll day loooong
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2006, 09:24 PM   #54
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
two words:

HALF-LIFE
Old 04.24.2006, 09:25 PM   #55
finding nobody
invito al cielo

half life 2 nukka! ive never played the first one. i'm sure it's good though
Old 04.24.2006, 09:35 PM   #56
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
wow. i haven't beat it yet. but i thought it was CRaZY whenever the town turned into like a nightmare town. and everything was in negative colors. the music was very crazy sounding. it was weird. here's a pic from that part

the intro of that game still gives me chills dude

Hope I didn't ruin anything for you...I just assumed you had beaten it.
Old 04.24.2006, 09:45 PM   #57
Pax Americana
expwy. to yr skull

Pax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's asses
I'm a pretty big video game geek. I've been playing Star Wars Galaxies online for a while... i'm also a Star Wars geek.

Also, Earth Bound was fucked up and great!
Pax Americana is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2006, 09:56 PM   #58
finding nobody
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadicfollower
Hope I didn't ruin anything for you...I just assumed you had beaten it.
it's all good
Old 04.25.2006, 08:08 AM   #59
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah the names Ranaldo, Gordon and Moore and are in a teachers directory on the counter of the office at the beginning of the Midwich Elementary School level. And later on in the game you actually pass through K. Gordon's house. It's pretty cool. Oh, and Kim was Alessa's teacher.
umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2006, 05:02 PM   #60
finding nobody
invito al cielo

resident evil 4 was supposed to be great. i'm yet to play it. my ps2 is FUCKED

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth