Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Flea goes off on Dubya
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.22.2006, 09:54 PM   #21
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
um, so you are the better person for ignoring me? sounds like a loser thing to do, a give up tactic by a weak willed, lame brained person (apparantly a liar too, since this is the second or third time youve supposedly permanently ignored me) only to respond to my baiting time and time again

and no, i never argued with you over weather conditions or hurricanes, seeing as though i think global warming is real and a problem

and yes, i have HBO and enjoy bill mahers show. just cause i dont agree with him most times, doesnt mean i cant like his show...its called being openminded

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2006, 09:56 PM   #22
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест
The same can be said for you too, right?

well, i actually served in the military, incase my SN wasnt obvious. no, i didnt get a purple heart, but id say i was a lot closer than someone who never served. i know a few people who do have purple hearts, so i guess i am closer

so no, the same cant be said

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

Old 04.22.2006, 10:07 PM   #23
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
all i see is two posts in a row, swag-bellied malt-worm...i guess it takes you two or 3 posts in a row (like khchris) to gather your thought

there's no plural there if you'll notice, evildoer
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2006, 10:09 PM   #24
Lethrneck4
children of satan

i reponded to your post first, then afterwards i saw the one asking me if i was closer....sorry for the 2 posts....i know you are easily confused

Old 04.22.2006, 10:19 PM   #25
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
ignore list, remember?

you're gonna have to find another person to play your little games with, Lethrneck4. I was just giving you extra shit because you deserve it for being such a Bush-can-never-do-wrong, Bush-lovin' automaton.

I don't have to see your posts to know that's the track you're going to take. You've affirmed your undying allegiance to Bush a multitude of times. You know, in America, you don't have to love everything your president does. That's essentially a big part of what makes america "America".

The guy probably served in the Marines when Clinton was president & made it okay for gays. Ever since then he's been arch-conservative. Most of us remember what he wrote about black people, after all.
Old 04.22.2006, 10:20 PM   #26
Lone Flanger
little trouble girl

Lone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's asses
Any bullshit against Bush that any celebrity has to offer these days elicits a giant yawn from me.

I've personally heard enough of this bullshit about a lame duck president.

Sean Penn, anyone?
Lone Flanger is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2006, 10:25 PM   #27
atari 2600
invito al cielo

lame duck haha so clever of you. well, i'll admit that flea isn't exactly a brilliant political commentator & probably doesn't know all of the facts, but he is somewhat bravely utilizing his freedom of speech & you, Lone Flanger have the freedom not to read or pay any attention to it. The Jefferson Center awarded Bush & Mayor Bloomberg of NYC the Muzzle Award this year for supressing Freedom of Speech, by the way.
Bush has committed multiple crimes that are impeachable offenses, so yeah, I think it just might be a good thing for more of the public to know about his traitorous offenses & the ramifications of his maverick acts. But to Lone Flanger these criticisms are "bullshit" that he's tired of hearing about....oh poor baby!
Now let's get back to your lame "lame duck" qualifier that feebly tells us that no one should care about what our corrupt administration does because Bush's time is three-quarters of the way up anyway. Firstly, there has been a concerted effort by the republican party to engage in historical revisionism of the civil rights movement that's been going on since Nixon. Since Nixon we've had Carter who didn't play ball & Clinton who did play ball, but the overwhelming political swing in this country has been to the right because of the apathy & ignorance of the voting public that doesn't vote & the pig-headed fundamentalism of those who do.
Since this has been going on for well over a generation now, I fail to see how Bush being a lame duck changes any sense of urgency YOU should be personally feeling to change your government. When Bush is gone there'll be Jeb Bush or some other crony installed. It's like trying to get rid a dictator of a fascist country. When you do, another fucker just takes his place. A lot of the aides stay the same. Many of the corrupt staff stays the same even though the president changes.
Don't bother to respond back. Your posts are always been some abbreviated, contrived & devoid of real content affair to make you come off as above it all. Hmmm...makes sense...sleepy people yawn a lot.
Old 04.22.2006, 10:29 PM   #28
Lone Flanger
little trouble girl

Lone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's asses
Eh, the lame duck comment, whatever, I threw that in there for the fuck of it.

I guess more what I was talking about is who the fuck cares what a celebrity thinks of the president? I care more about what the common man thinks about the president than some guy with the ability to get his message "out there".

Percocet, anyone?
Old 04.22.2006, 10:32 PM   #29
Lethrneck4
children of satan

what did i say about black people other than offer my life experience with them? and dont give me the "youre calling black people "them" crap", im only saying them as in they are the subject i am talking about. im sorry if the black people ive dealt with in life didnt leave me with a good taste, but, like i also said in the thread, i feel the same about all races and nationalities. i am disgusted by most people i encounter, race and nationality not mattering.

i know you love to peg me as a conservative and a racist, even though nothing i ever posted led to this accusation being true, it all comes down to, "you support bush, you must be a conservative and a racist", and thats it.

and i wasnt the one who used the N word to try to make a dramatic point, was i?? but let me guess, you didnt mean it racially, you meant the N word in the good way....haha

the thread on the old board about the ACLU, where i called them supporters and defenders of rednecks and KKK members....for some reason i got called a racist for saying the ACLU defends KKK members.....that one always baffled me.

admit it, its ok

Old 04.22.2006, 10:38 PM   #30
atari 2600
invito al cielo

Yeah, just be sure to watch out for those dreaded white lighters. That's what really is out to get you.
Old 04.22.2006, 10:40 PM   #31
Lethrneck4
children of satan

ok, ill be careful

haha

Old 04.22.2006, 10:44 PM   #32
Lone Flanger
little trouble girl

Ahh, man, you've been around these boards long enough to know that I throw my two cents in when I feel like it and don't give a damn one way or the other. Maybe not, but whatever.

Politics schmolitics. I'm relatively open minded but don't let anyone dictate to me what the fuck I should believe. I like reading both sides of the story, really.

And do watch out for those white lighters. Seriously.
Old 04.22.2006, 10:47 PM   #33
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
That white lighters shit isn't a joke. My friend went to buy me cigarettes today and they caught him with his fake I.D. He was also trying to buy a white lighter.
Old 04.22.2006, 10:51 PM   #34
atari 2600
invito al cielo

yeah some say white lighters, some say red

it's all a bunch of nonsense
a way for daft, bored people to amuse themselves

& now some apropos song lyrics from a man that is blind to the color of lighters

Very superstitious, writing's on the wall,
Very superstitious, ladders bout' to fall,
Thirteen month old baby, broke the lookin' glass
Seven years of bad luck, the good things in your past.

oo When you believe in things that you don't understand,
Then you suffer,
Superstition ain't the way

Very superstitious, wash your face and hands,
Rid me of the problem, do all that you can,
Keep me in a daydream, keep me goin' strong,
You don't wanna save me, sad is my song.

When you believe in things that you don't understand,
Then you suffer,
Superstition ain't the way, yeh, yeh.

Very superstitious, nothin' more to say,
Very superstitious, the devil's on his way,
Thirteen month old baby, broke the lookin' glass,
Seven years of bad luck, good things in your past

When you believe in things that you don't understand,
Then you suffer,
Superstition ain't the way, no, no, no
Old 04.22.2006, 10:53 PM   #35
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
yeah some say white lighters, some say red

it's all a bunch of nonsense
a way for daft, bored people to amuse themselves

I don't see how that has anything to do with amusing one's self.
Old 04.22.2006, 10:53 PM   #36
Lone Flanger
little trouble girl

Hilarious.
Old 04.22.2006, 11:12 PM   #37
atari 2600
invito al cielo

your friend got caught because he did something stupid, not because of the color of the lighter. humans are myth-makers by nature. there's some really cool myths out there as a result that illuminate a bit of the unconscious through their archetypes. On the other hand, there's also dumb people that believe in dumb superstitions. daft roughly means dumb. anyone that would make a big deal out of a lighter's color obviously is either a bored (or a boring) person.

in Drugstore Cowboy part of the plot revolves around the hex of the hat on the bed. This device makes the story amusing. A curious philosophical parallel is explored as superstition is elevated to western shaman-esque wisdom. But is it truly in reality wisdom or is it wit? Why it's the more temporal of the two; it's wit of course, after all, it's a movie. The superstition around lighter colors is an urban legend. It's something for people with nothing in their heads to talk about & in some cases, even believe in their hearts.

Hope that answers your query, HaydenAsche.
Old 04.22.2006, 11:19 PM   #38
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Kind of. I wasn't amused. I was pissed.
Old 04.22.2006, 11:24 PM   #39
atari 2600
invito al cielo

Please keep in mind I'm not labeling you as chronically dumb or anything, after all, fifteen is a young age. I have nothing against people just having some fun either. We've always gotten along pretty well as you wrote in another post recently. For a very young person to try & pass of a fake i.d. (which is no cakewalk by itself these days) your friend chose to act in an irresponsible way & thus is suffering the consequences. The fact that he says it was a white lighter (the clerk picked out?) as he was attempting to purchase with the cigarettes may be a humorous salve for wounds, but for heaven's sake, don't really believe that it was the cause of his predicament for even one instant!
Old 04.22.2006, 11:30 PM   #40
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Haha. I didn't. Is my sarcasm really that hard to catch?

I like you, atari. Easily one of my favorite posters. Truncy and Glice have slowly surpassed you though sadly.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth