Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page The Return Of Bigfoot
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.31.2008, 05:06 PM   #21
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
You must spread some bigfoot around before giving it to SYRFox again.
Old 10.31.2008, 05:37 PM   #22
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
BIGFOOT ANNOUNCES FUCK DA YOOF EP, AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW FOR DIGITAL DOWNLOAD

Fuck Da Yoof EP:

01. Fuck You, I'm Taller Than You
02. Unlike What Lee Said, I've Got A Master-Dik
03. The Wife...
04. Donut-Eating Steevy
05. Fuck Da Yoof
06. Fuck You, I'm Taller Than You (Justice Remix)

Fuck You, I'm Taller Than You lyrics:

Fuck you
I'm taller than you
Yeah fuck you
I'm taller than you

Since the very day I was born,
I decided to get tall,
I ate soup and rock&roll,
All all of a sudden was two meter tall

Fuck you (gospel choir: fuck thou!)
I'm taller than you (gospel choir: I'm taller than thou!)

Rise your head and try to look at the sun
Sorry but the only thing you'll see is me
Hello, how are thing going under
I may spit on your face if I decided to

Fuck you
I'm taller than you
Yeah fuck you
I'm taller than you

A giant shadow overwhelming your body
(yeah I'm copying yr style, fuck you too, Lee)
My oversized skills and I rule with power
I may spit on your face if I decided to

Fuck you (gospel choir: Fuck thou!)
I'm taller than you (gospel choir: I'm taller than thou!)

Now try to mess with me little mofo
I'm two meter high, I ain't no joking
I can break and shriek you, like a shaking hell
(yeah I'm refering to you, fuck you too, Kim)

Fuck you
I'm taller than you
Yeah fuck you
I'm taller than you

Fuck you
I'm taller than you
Yeah fuck you
I'm taller than you

PITCHFORK REVIEWS FUCK DA YOOF EP

Bigfoot:
Fuck Da Yoof EP
[Geffen; 2008]
Rating: 7.4

Bigfoot's debut album, the Pitchfork Best New Music's Sasquatch Hits Are For Squares, was a joyous and cacophonous mess of dancehall, harsh noise, europop, neo-acousmatic and happy hardcore. On this new EP, though, the band - and in particular his leader Thurston Moore -, sets the mood to something more violent, and, dare I say it, radical. This, you can actually guess only seeing the artwork for the album - Bigfoot has the ability to make things clear on first look. After the dramatic Sonic Youth split yesterday, Thurston decided to come and write a bunch of tracks about it. And though he shared a band with Lee Ranaldo and Kim Gordon (e.g.: his wife) for nearly 30 years, he isn't really tender about them on this record (he does not say anything mean about Steve Shelley though, because, according to the cover, he's cool. Yeah, Thurston). The EP begins with the seminal Fuck You, I'm Taller Than You, a one minute and a half hardcore punk song which involves a gospel choir and lyrics about Thurston's size and the power it gives him. The record continues with a bunch of tracks about his old bandmates: Lee gets the ragga one, Unlike What Lee Said, I've Got A Master-Dik (which follows a statement on Ranaldo's myspace) - featuring Sean Paul and Shaggy as special guests -, while Kim gets The Wife...: it begins with a dissonant version of John Cage's 4:33, but then comes a real reggae song about Gordon's overuse of bottox. Funny. Steve Shelley gets a 7 minutes pamphlet on how the donnuts he eats are actually symbol of corporate America, while Steve Albini cranks up the accordion. Finally, the epic title track comes: a 27-minute long post-punk song featuring Mark E. Smith, where the two indie icons, Mark and Thurston, keep rambling about how Sonic Youth suck - at the end of the track, Smith also adds that he hates his bandmembers as much as squirrels. Pretty awesome. At the end of the record, Justice tears up the dancefloor with a techno remix of the first song, which was strangely created before Sonic Youth split - and therefore, before Thurston wrote the song. Anyway, a statement of Fluo Kids Incorporation announced this morning that this remix had been voted as the new Fluo Kids hymn. Though Bigfoot doesn't reach the perfection of Sasquatch Hits there, this record is still a great proof that the band definitely has things to say.

* Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/thisisbigfootnofuckingyouth
* MP3: Bigfoot - Fuck You, I'm Taller Than You

- Nitsuh Abebe, October 31, 2008
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2008, 05:54 PM   #23
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
BIGFOOT'S THURSTON MOORE HAS A BIG GRIN ON HIS FACE AFTER SONIC YOUTH BREAKUP!!

BUT HE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE JOKING !!!!!!

Old 11.01.2008, 05:24 AM   #24
mil_pl
expwy. to yr skull

mil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's asses
01. Fuck You, I'm Taller Than You
02. Unlike What Lee Said, I've Got A Master-Dik
03. The Wife...
04. Donut-Eating Steevy
05. Fuck Da Yoof
06. Fuck You, I'm Taller Than You (Justice Remix)

that is brilliant

mil_pl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2008, 05:28 AM   #25
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
the myspacelink is dead and the mp3 download doesn't work either.
shit.
Old 11.01.2008, 07:11 AM   #26
SYRFox
invito al cielo

They change their myspace every single hour. Crazy people, I told you
Old 11.01.2008, 08:05 AM   #27
al shabbray

buahahaha
you must spread a lot of hair around before give it to SYRFox again
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2009, 09:45 PM   #28
exploding plastic candle
children of satan

exploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard sucka
this is the best thread in the history of this forum. hands down.
Let's bathe in a cup of dreams and share in a saucy toast
exploding plastic candle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth