Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page oslo bomming
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.27.2011, 09:24 PM   #81
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Histronics? From Mr 900 posts of tl;dr?

And I maintain that you do fuck all except whinge at people who can't be fucked to engage with your utter bollocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.27.2011, 09:29 PM   #82
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Lame comeback is lame. C'mon, I thought you were meant to be good at trolling? At least by your own flaccid assertion.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 07.27.2011, 09:49 PM   #83
Glice
invito al cielo

Ha! You're genuinely funny.

By which I mean, you're not funny in the slightest and should probably disappear. Paraphrase my arguments all you like, but you should still fuck off, and continue to be a fuckwit with no actual content to your arguments.

Oh! Hang on! There might be a thread about a really easy target - why don't you go find that and piss weak left-wing toss at it? That'd probably be easier than the thread you said goodnight to at least 22 minutes ago.

Prick.

Quote:
Old 07.27.2011, 10:07 PM   #84
Glice
invito al cielo

Yes, please do that - that way I know that you're still utterly insipid, and a little bit boring. Oh, do, do do!

Quote:
Old 07.27.2011, 10:35 PM   #85
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Histronics? From Mr 900 posts of tl;dr?

And I maintain that you do fuck all except whinge at people who can't be fucked to engage with your utter bollocks.

i did engage with his utter bollocks, i feel dirty for doing so

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2011, 12:27 AM   #86
Decayed Rhapsody
the destroyed room

Decayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's asses
Glice, are you grown and sexy? You seem real grown, and sexy. I like grown and sexy.
Decayed Rhapsody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2011, 12:44 AM   #87
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly

SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
you two are cute but tl;dr

SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2011, 12:47 AM   #88
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
It's probably kinder to you aswell as me if I put you on ignore. Blair tried to convince us that the fact that performs as if he as a strong moral conviction about something, this excuses both his actions and his lying. This time i'm going to ask you to stop, because this is becoming a bit like pestering. But this would just be to personalize it all and waste more time with you. But now i'm trolling you. And I shouldn't do that. And you just want to lash out back and forth because your ego has been bruised. Goodnight. I'm sick of it. Goodnight. I'm sick of it. Goodnight. I'm sick of it. Goodnight. I'm sick of it. Goodnight. I'm sick of it. Goodnight. I'm sick of it. Goodnight. I'm sick of it. Goodnight. I'm sick of it. Goodnight. I'm sick of it. Goodnight. I'm sick of it. Goodnight. I'm sick of it.
Ikara spouted Tony Blair's lines on his behalf.
Ikara spouted Tony Blair's lines on his behalf.
I'm sick of it. Goodnight.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2011, 07:26 AM   #89
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decayed Rhapsody
Glice, are you grown and sexy? You seem real grown, and sexy. I like grown and sexy.

Grown and sexy, yessum.

Quote:
Old 07.28.2011, 08:17 AM   #90
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
Ive tried to avoid these arguements on here recently as i dont hear much that challenges my opinions (though why should i expect to, i suppose) but its always good to keep the tools sharpened.

???

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2011, 08:21 AM   #91
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
Its our business to do something about Iran because there are young people being imprisoned and murdered every single day for expressing a dissenting opinion against the powers that be in Iran.

This is happening in many other places.
Apparently, some people need to be defended more than others.

Old 07.28.2011, 08:25 AM   #92
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand
The guy is 32, seems quite happy to be alive, and hoping for a lot of penpals to write him in his cell.

76 young dead people.

The guy deserves a death penalty, his face shouldn't have been on TV all that time.

He should be put to death.
Picture a redemption, wackos will hate it and start the same kind of attack in memory of the fucker.

I can't bear it.

So not only he's a murderer, the state and the people should be too?
Besides, he got what he wanted. He'll be the hero of a whole new generation of christian/crusade/white power terrorists.

Old 07.28.2011, 09:01 AM   #93
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
The laughable reward promised to Islamic terrorists when they die or are "martyed" for cold-bloodedly mass murdering innocents is a thousand virgins in Paradise. They're even promised "superb erections". You couldn't make it up. Actually, you can. It's called the " Koran".

It made me wonder if Anders Breivik was expecting the same reward if he died.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2011, 09:13 AM   #94
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
The laughable reward promised to Islamist terrorists when they die or are "martyed" for cold-bloodedly mass murdering innocents is a thousand virgins in Paradise. They're even promised "superb erections". You couldn't make it up. Actually, you can. It's called the " Koran".

It made me wonder if Anders Breivik was expecting the same reward if he died.

I seem to remember the Bible having some pretty funny stuff too. But I don't know about rewards... Maybe the though of other neonazi guys thinking of him as they please themselves is rewarding enough for him.

Old 07.28.2011, 11:04 AM   #95
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
my superb errections allow me to eschew mainstream religion in favor of something more tactile, like voodoo.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2011, 02:27 PM   #96
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
this essay kind of gets to the point:

"...The war for humanity's future is primarily a war for control of the use and exchange of information.
Its three major fronts, in no particular order: The status of "intellectual property," freedom to communicate, and transparency, or lack thereof, of institutions of governance.
Its combatants: On one side the state and its hangers-on. On the other side, the rest of us...."
http://www.counterpunch.org/knapp07282011.html
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.29.2011, 08:31 AM   #97
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
_**_think of the childeren_**_
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth