Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page oslo bomming
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.25.2011, 10:49 AM   #21
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
CIA has been heavily recruiting former Nowegian scret police into a covert group - recently Oslo police conducted test runs under cover of "training" just like in UK 7/7 and USA 9/11. Norway was to pull out from NATO killing missions in Libya soon.
http://tarpley.net/2011/07/24/norway...-a-false-flag/
NOt sure of the writers conclusions but the facts are interesting.

Yesterday morning CSB radio was calling this the work of a 'fundamentalist christian' - but as I expected that language was quickly removed from the reporting.

[edit] Looks like this guy is a wackjob using Israel to rationalize his psychosis, now everyone is gonna use this guy for their own agendas
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/07/23/norway-notes/
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2011, 01:26 PM   #22
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
didn't know so many people died
left a big wound
hopefully they can proces the traumatic event
this can take a long time
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2011, 04:31 PM   #23
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=kinnikpasswordforgetter]
our board's CIA lapdog...
Old 07.25.2011, 04:32 PM   #24
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
I thought he was a cylon
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2011, 05:48 PM   #25
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
I dunno, I just don't get how tesla can link an article like that which says

"Thanks to document dumps by the CIA limited hangout subsidiary generally known as Wikileaks, an obvious path for using the Norwegian terror attacks as a rationale for overthrowing the current government has already been provided."

and quote wilkileaks stuff on other occasions like here
http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...6&postcount=46
and here
http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...&postcount=188
etc.

unless I'm misinterpreting the part in bold....language barriers, you know.

edit: I don't mean this as an offense / attack @ tesla, I just don't understand much well what he may or may not consider "trustworthy" sources of infos.

btw, I was in Oslo almost 12 months ago. It's really weird to see those places in the news for such things.
and what pelle said.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2011, 06:06 PM   #26
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
CIA has been heavily recruiting former Nowegian scret police into a covert group - recently Oslo police conducted test runs under cover of "training" just like in UK 7/7 and USA 9/11. Norway was to pull out from NATO killing missions in Libya soon.
http://tarpley.net/2011/07/24/norway...-a-false-flag/
NOt sure of the writers conclusions but the facts are interesting.

Just when i thought you might be above carting out your paranoid conspiracy theories about the world, you bring it up in reference to this. Bravo Tesla, you've really outstripped yourself on this one, i just hope the black helicopters have time to explain how much bollocks you talk before they shoot you in the head

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2011, 06:07 PM   #27
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
I dunno, I just don't get how tesla can link an article like that which says

"Thanks to document dumps by the CIA limited hangout subsidiary generally known as Wikileaks, an obvious path for using the Norwegian terror attacks as a rationale for overthrowing the current government has already been provided."

and quote wilkileaks stuff on other occasions like here
http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...6&postcount=46
and here
http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...&postcount=188
etc.

unless I'm misinterpreting the part in bold....language barriers, you know.

edit: I don't mean this as an offense / attack @ tesla, I just don't understand much well what he may or may not consider "trustworthy" sources of infos.

btw, I was in Oslo almost 12 months ago. It's really weird to see those places in the news for such things.
and what pelle said.

Spare yourself the worry, he's a fucking bellend

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.26.2011, 09:45 AM   #28
tesla69
Banned

the ikara cult said: Just when i thought you might be above carting out your paranoid conspiracy theories about the world, you bring it up in reference to this. Bravo Tesla, you've really outstripped yourself on this one, i just hope the black helicopters have time to explain how much bollocks you talk before they shoot you in the head
the ikara cult said: Spare yourself the worry, he's a fucking bellend

- once again the frightened boardies resort to their name calling when the links scare them.
Go back to your corporate media, they have everything figured out for you.

How many fucking times do I have to tell you dopes I post these links to show tendencies, I don't know for sure they are correct, but I sure know the reporting on ABC is a fucking lie. No one as ever forced you to look at any of them, but you can't help yourself, can you. Why don't you just go back to Glenn Beck's board where its all nice and neat for you.

Go back to your friendly world of surveillance where your every email and phone message is sorted and categorizd, hey I'm "paranoid" because I recognize this and object ot it, you're normal because you buy into it and like it - I bet you make faces at surveillance cameras as you past them. You enjoy interacting with the nazis.
Old 07.26.2011, 09:55 AM   #29
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
nocofit is an eidetic warrior. he doesn't need to "track/search/whatever", so do not fault him for his near-perfect memory. chances are, if you said it, and he read it, he remembers. although I may boast the same, I gave up actually reading anything longer than 3 lines ages ago.

note: for some real fun, test nicololol on his facial recognition software. it's TSA grade.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.26.2011, 10:18 AM   #30
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
How many fucking times do I have to tell you dopes I post these links to show tendencies, I don't know for sure they are correct, but I sure know the reporting on ABC is a fucking lie. No one as ever forced you to look at any of them, but you can't help yourself, can you. Why don't you just go back to Glenn Beck's board where its all nice and neat for you.

Go back to your friendly world of surveillance where your every email and phone message is sorted and categorizd, hey I'm "paranoid" because I recognize this and object ot it, you're normal because you buy into it and like it - I bet you make faces at surveillance cameras as you past them. You enjoy interacting with the nazis.

I still don't get (and I'll probably sound like an asshole to you) exactly the point in showing tendencies/linking stuff you're not sure of (sure is a bit of a big word in this context) or you don't believe 100% in?
Isn't that just a different kind of "misinformation"?
I think almost everyone on the planet knows that there is an entire world of alternative sources of infos rather then corporate/mainstream media, so linking stuff for the sake of demonstrating not everyone thinks/looks at things the same way corporate media does is not that useful (imo).
If I wanted to "fight" (lame lexicon, sorry) a sort of infowar I'd try at least to link and show people things I believe are correct/"true"/consistent according to my own ideas.
Again, not an attack @ tesla or his motives/ideals etc. (to each his own) rather just a bunch of thoughts that came to my mind reading his posts, and I do feel kinda tangled due to my relatively inadequate ability to express myself/my ideas in foreing languages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
note: for some real fun, I'd like to test nicololol's facials.

Nice edit there, Shirley.
Old 07.26.2011, 10:39 AM   #31
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I was going to start an Oslo Bumming thread, but was unsure if it should be about homelessness or ALL THEM GAYS.

maybe both???
Old 07.26.2011, 01:29 PM   #32
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
I still don't get (and I'll probably sound like an asshole to you) exactly the point in showing tendencies/linking stuff you're not sure of (sure is a bit of a big word in this context) or you don't believe 100% in?
Isn't that just a different kind of "misinformation"?

I can't make up my mind until I get all the facts - and one can't understand the facts until they see all the information. You don't sound like an asshole here - you are simply asking a question.

So when I link to information asserting the Norwegian security services were conducting "drills" just like was happening on 7/1/ and 9/11, the corporatists line up to shout me down - they don't offer anything in reply or to counter this information. They just anonymously yell and scream.
Old 07.26.2011, 02:15 PM   #33
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i think this right extreem cult movements came like mushroom
after 9/11

that make this anti-multicultural cults grow till this day

wich is hidden protectionism of economy, money
to keep the cult going and brainwash members

the profile of shooter is more paranioa, some narcist elements
some part of his manifest is almost a copie of the manifest of the unabomber

maybe he has 2 cells
Old 07.26.2011, 02:35 PM   #34
gast30
invito al cielo

on his targetlist here in belgium
- a nucliar plant and some european centers i believe
Old 07.26.2011, 03:50 PM   #35
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
The guy is 32, seems quite happy to be alive, and hoping for a lot of penpals to write him in his cell.

76 young dead people.

The guy deserves a death penalty, his face shouldn't have been on TV all that time.

He should be put to death.
Picture a redemption, wackos will hate it and start the same kind of attack in memory of the fucker.

I can't bear it.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.26.2011, 03:53 PM   #36
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
Telsa makes the same point everytime, last time he used the term 'interesting' this time it was 'tendencies'. But the fact is, that the CIA/Norwegian intelligence had NOTHING to do with Anders decision to go murder people!

Really, and how are you privy to this detail?
Old 07.26.2011, 04:07 PM   #37
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
As sad as a tragedy like this inevitably is, I'm glad for once the blame won't be put on the coterie of Muslim ''monsters'', which would have the only effect of causing even more victims in the long term. Both physically and as a poisonous side effect of finger-pointing.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.26.2011, 04:36 PM   #38
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

this man will surely get what he deserves ---- all 21 years of the maximum sentence.
Old 07.26.2011, 05:02 PM   #39
nicfit
invito al cielo

He looks a bit like T&B.
Old 07.27.2011, 05:07 AM   #40
gast30
invito al cielo

i rarely have some dreams of things that happen in the future
and after 2 weeks or months this dreams becomes reality
at the moment i didn't understand perfect what it is

like a dream i had with police cars and stuff
wounder what it was about
2 weeks later a carchrash happend and police and stuff where there
just like in my dreams

so
i had this wierd stange dream of in brussel and the rastaman from the movie london river
wierd unknown dream to me
i hope not this is has nothing to do with an terror attack on brussel

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth