Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page no i didn't but
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.26.2015, 04:55 PM   #1
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver + Rocket

Did you write this, nik?

if i HAD have written this book it would have focused a lot more on:

the links between what usually right wing or conspiratarded preppers are doing and left wing social organization - ie. how we take the basics of what these guys are doing only sheer it of the apocalyptic/regressive/primitivist aspects and make it properly modern. so how the individual can use consumerism to survive if they want to since humanity is obsolete now and the majority of us are liabilities to the geron/cuntocracy/capitalist dictatorship - and our bodies are literally resource drains rather than valuable commodities like consumer brand organs etc. already are. so it would be partially a cruel existential awakening for people who think they're special now but will soon end up as homeless/addicted/sick/psychotic etc. as everyone else and will either die in a gutter or work just to stay off the street and pray for death every day and night.

it would be about how we can capture and spread by p2p copyrighted material and all paywalled scientific research. so the schematics for all machines/code for all programmes is free to the individual and you can work on learning to get around the planned obsolescence of consumer technology.
the focus would expand towards what successful hacking/terrorist tactics should be used to liberate this data - so getting the people who drove aaron schwartz to end up dead rather than him

i'd talk about how communities that can accomplish things like nuclear tech might defend it rather than end up murdered by cia money that probably also funds trustafarian hippie cunts and their organic yoga classes.

my book would have been actually useful in other words not this left bourgeois academic cv wank fest.

anyway, i havent finished that book yet so who knows it might get better
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth