Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.24.2010, 12:06 PM   #23921
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
How come Liz Vicious always fucks that dude with the crooked dick?

GET HIM THE FUCK OUTTA HERE...y'know? She has to turn her head sideways just to blow him.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2010, 12:10 PM   #23922
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
sonicpalin you're the one who is being nasty now and making stupid personal attacks. it's quite childish and overly defensive.

this is the syg, we rip on each other in a sarcastic condescending way, when you post the shit you do this will probably happen. deal with it.

try not taking so much pride in your ignorance for once. when someone comments on something you say you get all defensive and start showing off your ego and turn it into some personal thing. that's the real weak shit. it is the internet after all. if you are gonna act like this and try shout everyone down anytime they respond to something you say without praisin your folksy god fearin all american ignorance noone is gonna want to extend you the courtesy of tailoring what the say to be polite.

for example when someone on here that i actually like says something i find stupid or disagree with, i'm gonna temper my ripping on what they said so it's not construed as a personal thing. but i'm not going to want to bother to show respect to all your "you don't know me! let me tell you what im really like!" posturing.

it's quite obvious you are on the syg because you can't talk people down like that in real life. that's the real lameness. now stop projecting onto everyone else.

and try not to play the persecuted christian angle, you've already done a good job making it even more unappealing.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2010, 12:13 PM   #23923
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
I have no problems with you because you are a Christian, frankly I am just stunned at the total lack of clue and logic. I can disclose personal information to whoever I choose to (certainly not you), but none of that has any relevance to anything that you have been attempting (but failing) to discuss.

I am not going to refrain myself from pointing out what I think about foreign goverments and their policies, because I am entitled to say anything I want. If you feel you have an interesting point to make regarding my opinions, you are welcome to do so, I always enjoy a challenging debate.

I had hopes at first but then I have been forced to conclude you really are not capable of having that kind of discussion, and whenever someone exposes your points as absurd and flawed, you seem to think it is a personal attack, because that is the only explanation you can find.

And then I must confess that I sit here and read your posts and roll my eyes and feel no pity, because I am a mean bitch.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2010, 12:15 PM   #23924
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
sonicpalin you're the one who is being nasty now and making stupid personal attacks. it's quite childish and overly defensive.

this is the syg, we rip on each other in a sarcastic condescending way, when you post the shit you do this will probably happen. deal with it.

try not taking so much pride in your ignorance for once. when someone comments on something you say you get all defensive and start showing off your ego and turn it into some personal thing. that's the real weak shit. it is the internet after all. if you are gonna act like this and try shout everyone down anytime they respond to something you say without praisin your folksy god fearin all american ignorance noone is gonna want to extend you the courtesy of tailoring what the say to be polite.

for example when someone on here that i actually like says something i find stupid or disagree with, i'm gonna temper my ripping on what they said so it's not construed as a personal thing. but i'm not going to want to bother to show respect to all your "you don't know me! let me tell you what im really like!" posturing.

it's quite obvious you are on the syg because you can't talk people down like that in real life. that's the real lameness. now stop projecting onto everyone else.

and try not to play the persecuted christian angle, you've already done a good job making it even more unappealing.

you spent alot of time typing something i did not read.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2010, 12:15 PM   #23925
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
catholic school girls rule
Old 02.24.2010, 12:16 PM   #23926
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
you spent alot of time typing something i did not read.

i doubt it.
Old 02.24.2010, 12:19 PM   #23927
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
i doubt it.

it probably seemed to hard, none of it was in red and the words seemed difficult.

Old 02.24.2010, 12:20 PM   #23928
ni'k
invito al cielo

yeah, after all it's in english and she only speaks american.
Old 02.24.2010, 12:23 PM   #23929
knox
invito al cielo

and she did say american is hard, even for her.

Old 02.24.2010, 12:25 PM   #23930
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
ISN'T THAT her boyfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
How come Liz Vicious always fucks that dude with the crooked dick?

GET HIM THE FUCK OUTTA HERE...y'know? She has to turn her head sideways just to blow him.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2010, 12:27 PM   #23931
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
I have no problems with you because you are a Christian, frankly I am just stunned at the total lack of clue and logic. I can disclose personal information to whoever I choose to (certainly not you), but none of that has any relevance to anything that you have been attempting (but failing) to discuss.

I am not going to refrain myself from pointing out what I think about foreign goverments and their policies, because I am entitled to say anything I want. If you feel you have an interesting point to make regarding my opinions, you are welcome to do so, I always enjoy a challenging debate.

I had hopes at first but then I have been forced to conclude you really are not capable of having that kind of discussion, and whenever someone exposes your points as absurd and flawed, you seem to think it is a personal attack, because that is the only explanation you can find.

And then I must confess that I sit here and read your posts and roll my eyes and feel no pity, because I am a mean bitch.

"its the syg forum
its not possible
that someone who listens to SY
is telling me these things
about god and babies
and free love
that they saw on tv"

This is what I was refering to in case you do not remember-Exposed:you think that the only people who listen to Sonic Youth don't believe these things. Therefore I should not listen to Sonic Youth.

Exposing a point as absurd or flawed is a matter of the opinion of the person exposing them. And it takes quite an ego to name yrself the judge of what is absurd & flawed.

I don't want or need yr pitty. and in case you have not figured it out yet I'm a mean bitch too. But only when someone unnessicarily targets thier anger at the world towards me.

I have very nice challenging debates with many people on here. You are the only one that is a hard headed hater.

Old 02.24.2010, 12:31 PM   #23932
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2010, 12:31 PM   #23933
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

And the funniest thing is nik always jumps in after knox. Gotta have some one to follow her lead or it's not worth it. Just like highschool.

Old 02.24.2010, 12:33 PM   #23934
ni'k
invito al cielo

oh no!

i have been...

EXPOSED.
Old 02.24.2010, 12:33 PM   #23935
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
and she did say american is hard, even for her.

You still are avoiding the question. What country are you from. Are you too much of a pussy to say because you have so many smart ideas on American politics? Where you don't live or vote.

Old 02.24.2010, 12:34 PM   #23936
ni'k
invito al cielo

Exposed!
Old 02.24.2010, 12:35 PM   #23937
knox
invito al cielo

I can imagine how challenging these debates are for you. It's cute and all that you did your research. You might continue believing I was referring to your religion, but I was mostly stunned because I was naive enough to believe sonic youth fans wouldn't be completely brainwashed and clueless.

Every single time I have attempted to discuss anything with you you were childish, irrational and never responded to the points, always making everything personal. I suppose you don't realise that just points out you have absolutely nothing to say other than what you've been told to repeat.

While I understand the hard work it must be to keep yourself from thinking, you need to stop claiming that someone is after you.

You post stupid shit, people will point it out.
Whenever they do, you have a cop out and start crying like a baby.

Simple as that.

Old 02.24.2010, 12:36 PM   #23938
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Expoooooooooooosed!
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2010, 12:37 PM   #23939
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I'm from Puerto fucking Rico!
yay!

Old 02.24.2010, 12:38 PM   #23940
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
You still are avoiding the question. What country are you from. Are you too much of a pussy to say because you have so many smart ideas on American politics? Where you don't live or vote.

If you count the times before when we had discussions (the gun one or the std one for example) and I have asked you very straight forward questions that you decided not to answer. I'll have this one. It's none of your business.

Besides, no one was saying anything about America this time? I believe the subject was the English Language.

697109711471187119411951196 1197 1198119912001207124712971697 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth