Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Jesus Lizard Bootlegs
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.05.2010, 12:38 PM   #1
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses
Still fucking angry about missing them in Boston and need some relief. For fans who saw them both back in the day and recently how was it? Were they as crazy as in the past or did they temper it down?

Someone for the love (or hate) of god post some sick live shows they did, I want the rawest, most headache causing, vomit-inducing, mind fucking bootleg people were lucky enough to capture.

Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2010, 04:29 AM   #2
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
if you can do torrents then visit here http://torrents.thejesuslizard.net/

if you can't do torrents then i might upload a show if i get round to it....

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2010, 04:38 AM   #3
andrei
expwy. to yr skull

andrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's asses
i have some too. are you interested in the reunion shows or the old ones.
i'll check my lists and see what i'll find.
andrei is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2010, 06:25 AM   #4
andrei
expwy. to yr skull

andrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's asses
here is is a 92 soundboard. pretty intense show in good quality

December 4, 1992
9:30 Club
Washington DC, Washington, USA

Soundboard > unknown > ANA(M) > Nakamichi Dragon > Sony PCM-R500 [SBM] > Hariersoft Amadeus II > xACT 1.62 > FLAC

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=38YRTI3L
Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GSKFIB8G
andrei is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.07.2010, 04:29 PM   #5
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks for the link andrei, killer show. live version of nub kicks the shit out ofthe album version. Somehow I was expecting more chaos between the crowd and band though, maybe it was a recovery day for them.

I'll check out the reunions shows later today
Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.10.2010, 10:12 PM   #6
narlus
100%

narlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazedcola
Still fucking angry about missing them in Boston and need some relief. For fans who saw them both back in the day and recently how was it? Were they as crazy as in the past or did they temper it down?

the two shows I saw (ATP/NY and Boston) were just as good as I was hoping for, and on par w/ the shows I saw @ TTs, The Paradise, and The Channel back in the '92-'94 era. well, aside from that TT's show...that was fucking loony, and i really had no idea what i was in for. that show, along w/ the 1st time i saw the Buttholes, had a real edge to it, a sense of unpredictability and danger. that doesn't happen much any more.

here are photos i took of the two shows last year:
http://narlus.zenfolio.com/p512145096
http://narlus.zenfolio.com/p50320811
narlus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth